Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Like anyone gives a f uck 15:55 - Apr 13 with 2093 viewsted_hendrix

But Ipswich look like they'll be relegated in about 50 minutes

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Like anyone gives a f uck on 16:11 - Apr 13 with 2068 viewsthemodfather

yep looks like it...even a 1-1 may not do it, prolongs the agony for the,

millwall losing, maybe they join em?
Like anyone gives a f uck on 16:34 - Apr 13 with 2035 viewsJuzzie

Lose or draw and they’re down. Draw good for us as it puts us two points ahead of Brum.

First time since 1957 I think that they've been in tier 3.
Like anyone gives a f uck on 17:00 - Apr 13 with 1996 viewsJAPRANGERS

WTF is going on at Brighton?? 4-0 down at home to Bournemouth.
Like anyone gives a f uck on 17:01 - Apr 13 with 1994 viewsted_hendrix

Like anyone gives a f uck on 17:00 - Apr 13 by JAPRANGERS

WTF is going on at Brighton?? 4-0 down at home to Bournemouth.

0-5 FT

Like anyone gives a f uck on 17:04 - Apr 13 with 1981 viewsJAPRANGERS

Like anyone gives a f uck on 17:01 - Apr 13 by ted_hendrix

0-5 FT

jeez! well Fkcing Beeb still showing 0-4.
Like anyone gives a f uck on 12:05 - Apr 14 with 1709 viewsToast_R

I'd like to see Brighton go down but think theyll get away with it unless Cardiff beat them next week.
Like anyone gives a f uck on 12:25 - Apr 14 with 1655 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Like anyone gives a f uck on 12:05 - Apr 14 by Toast_R

I'd like to see Brighton go down but think theyll get away with it unless Cardiff beat them next week.

If, and it's looking likely now, we stay in the Championship, we need Cardiff over Brighton. Brighton would go straight back up I reckon, Cardiff had their one off season, they won't do it again, and I couldn't see Warnock staying either

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Like anyone gives a f uck on 12:32 - Apr 14 with 1625 viewsTacticalR

We need as many soft Southern teams as we can get in this league, plus Ipswich is a good day out.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Like anyone gives a f uck on 12:47 - Apr 14 with 1579 views2Thomas2Bowles

Like anyone gives a f uck on 12:25 - Apr 14 by RANGERS4EVER

If, and it's looking likely now, we stay in the Championship, we need Cardiff over Brighton. Brighton would go straight back up I reckon, Cardiff had their one off season, they won't do it again, and I couldn't see Warnock staying either

Why would they not want to keep him he has the Midas touch on promotions.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Like anyone gives a f uck on 13:08 - Apr 14 with 1516 viewsted_hendrix

Just reading about and realized that Ipswich haven't played in League One since 1957, that's one hell of a hammer blow for them yesterday, League One can be a graveyard for clubs.
I know they won the FA cup once and the old League One (loosely called the Premiership nowadays) and from memory they always seemed to do well when playing in Europe back in the day.

There but for the grace of god or whoever/whatever,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Like anyone gives a f uck on 13:16 - Apr 14 with 1480 views2Thomas2Bowles

Like anyone gives a f uck on 13:08 - Apr 14 by ted_hendrix

Just reading about and realized that Ipswich haven't played in League One since 1957, that's one hell of a hammer blow for them yesterday, League One can be a graveyard for clubs.
I know they won the FA cup once and the old League One (loosely called the Premiership nowadays) and from memory they always seemed to do well when playing in Europe back in the day.

There but for the grace of god or whoever/whatever,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Domestic
League
Football League First Division / Premier League
Champions (1): 1961—62
Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82

Football League Second Division / Football League Championship
Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92
Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000

FA Cup
Winners (1): 1977—78

European
UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League
Winners (1): 1980—81

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Like anyone gives a f uck on 13:21 - Apr 14 with 1468 viewsrsonist

Like anyone gives a f uck on 13:08 - Apr 14 by ted_hendrix

Seem to recall once reading they were the club that's spent more years in this division in their history than anyone else. Guess they've broken the monotony at least...
Like anyone gives a f uck on 13:22 - Apr 14 with 1463 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Like anyone gives a f uck on 12:47 - Apr 14 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Why would they not want to keep him he has the Midas touch on promotions.

My view was that Warnock would leave rather than they sack him.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Like anyone gives a f uck on 13:26 - Apr 14 with 1453 viewsrsonist

We should all bear this Ipswich season in mind (or at least the Paul Hurst bit) for as long as we criticise our board for its failings. They tried a thing, all looked sound to everyone on paper, complete fkn disaster. Hindsight your way out of that.
Like anyone gives a f uck on 15:29 - Apr 14 with 1262 viewsNortholt_Rs

Like anyone gives a f uck on 13:26 - Apr 14 by rsonist

We should all bear this Ipswich season in mind (or at least the Paul Hurst bit) for as long as we criticise our board for its failings. They tried a thing, all looked sound to everyone on paper, complete fkn disaster. Hindsight your way out of that.

Their fans were all so anti Mick McCarthy.....
[Post edited 14 Apr 2019 15:30]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Like anyone gives a f uck on 15:45 - Apr 14 with 1219 viewsToast_R

Pioneers in the second season syndrome. The last time they went up, didn't they do so well hat they qualified for Europe only to get relegated the following season whilst competing in the UEFA Cup?

I'm sure Sheepshanks was also pivotal in getting UEFA to change the cup's format from a straight round by round knock out completion to the prolonged ball aching group qualifying system we see today. Basically because they got knocked out too early.

Our first season back in the Championship they were a great team, both the Bents up top and that Shefki Kuqi fella all scoring goals for fun. I remember Furlong scoring two great goals against them before they came back and won 4-2. In the end they dropped out of automatic promotion late on, were expected to breeze the playoffs but inevitably choked in the semi finals. It all went to sh*t from there and the poor bastards endured Roy Keane and Mick McCarthy as managers going nowhere.
Like anyone gives a f uck on 16:08 - Apr 14 with 1175 viewsstowmarketrange

Like anyone gives a f uck on 15:29 - Apr 14 by Northolt_Rs

Their fans were all so anti Mick McCarthy.....
[Post edited 14 Apr 2019 15:30]

They certainly were mate.Be careful what you wish for they were told.They were all hoping that Shrewsbury would lose in the playoffs so that they could nick their manager.
I bet they didn’t expect relegation though?
Like anyone gives a f uck on 16:09 - Apr 14 with 1172 viewstimcocking

Like anyone gives a f uck on 15:45 - Apr 14 by Toast_R

Pioneers in the second season syndrome. The last time they went up, didn't they do so well hat they qualified for Europe only to get relegated the following season whilst competing in the UEFA Cup?

I'm sure Sheepshanks was also pivotal in getting UEFA to change the cup's format from a straight round by round knock out completion to the prolonged ball aching group qualifying system we see today. Basically because they got knocked out too early.

Our first season back in the Championship they were a great team, both the Bents up top and that Shefki Kuqi fella all scoring goals for fun. I remember Furlong scoring two great goals against them before they came back and won 4-2. In the end they dropped out of automatic promotion late on, were expected to breeze the playoffs but inevitably choked in the semi finals. It all went to sh*t from there and the poor bastards endured Roy Keane and Mick McCarthy as managers going nowhere.

Roy Keane at Ipswich...it's a big surprise that didn't work. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but i mean for Christ's sake...
Like anyone gives a f uck on 16:28 - Apr 14 with 1137 viewsloftus77

Like anyone gives a f uck on 13:21 - Apr 14 by rsonist

Seem to recall once reading they were the club that's spent more years in this division in their history than anyone else. Guess they've broken the monotony at least...

That's right. For the record, Ipswich's relegation means that there are now no longer any 'permanent members' of the re-branded second tier (the Championship) launched in 2004.

The league is a real crossroads - every team currently in it has now been relegated and/or promoted to it.
Like anyone gives a f uck on 18:18 - Apr 14 with 973 viewscolinallcars

Ipswich have had some really good teams down the years and as a previous poster said it's a good day out. Shame they are in such a state. Sad also to see Yeovil ( because of the Alec Stock connection ) and Notts County-the oldest club in the league, possibly dropping down to non league football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024