Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another defeat 17:10 - Apr 19 with 2332 viewsted_hendrix

Snatched from the jaw's of defeat and so it goes on and on, the only positive from today's result is we've only got three more games to lose.
Derby will batter us and fat Frank can grin and show us the finger the fat fck.
Wish I had something cheerful to say bit I aint, next season will be hard and probably worse than this one.

Help

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Another defeat on 17:17 - Apr 19 with 2289 viewsSimonJames

Things are not looking good for a shot at the play offs next season.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Another defeat on 17:39 - Apr 19 with 2129 viewsted_hendrix

We're faffing about with no Manager, very limited players some of whom are trying their best but with all due respect are not Championship material (or maybe not yet anyway) fck knows whats happened to Well's game but he's just a waste of the shirt number.
Make the season end please,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Sick of bloody losing

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Another defeat on 17:53 - Apr 19 with 2066 viewsManinBlack

I think that is 15 games this century against them and no wins. It seems if Blackburn fielded a team of scarecrows we wouldn't win. Another shocking record in the annals of our history.
Another defeat on 18:00 - Apr 19 with 2014 viewsstowmarketrange

It was nicer seeing us lose in the blazing sunshine rather than the freezing cold of winter.Any crumb of comfort will do.
Another defeat on 18:05 - Apr 19 with 1975 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I would rather see us lose 4-0 every week than constantly be 2-0 f*cking down and see Matt F*cking Smith come on and score another f*cking consolation header. How many times has that happened? I've just stopped celebrating altogether. Give you the glimmer of hope making the FT whistle feel f*cking worse.

F*ck.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Another defeat on 19:24 - Apr 19 with 1656 viewsPinnerPaul

Seen worse but today wasn't great.

We ARE a Championship side - just not a very good one.

And as I have said a 100 times sacking McClaren hasn't/won't/was never going to change that.

Obviously we don't have resources to overhaul the squad so I expect much of the same next season - whoever is manager - but God willing I'll still be there!
Another defeat on 19:32 - Apr 19 with 1635 views2Thomas2Bowles

Someone should send some beer or something to Swansea for doing us 2 big favours in a week.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2019 19:38]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Another defeat on 19:32 - Apr 19 with 1635 viewsMelakaRanger

Another defeat on 18:05 - Apr 19 by RANGERS4EVER

I would rather see us lose 4-0 every week than constantly be 2-0 f*cking down and see Matt F*cking Smith come on and score another f*cking consolation header. How many times has that happened? I've just stopped celebrating altogether. Give you the glimmer of hope making the FT whistle feel f*cking worse.

F*ck.

I say this with the best intentions. Maybe we need to be relegated, we certainly are no better than a mid table League 1 team.

Maybe we need to rebuild in a less demanding environment, take 2 or 3 years to get a strong team together. Then continue building, improving and maybe then winning will become a habit.

Players will enjoy playing for us , not fir the money but for the club. Fans will enjoy watching.

It’s been done by a number of teams over the past 20 years. Southampton, Wolves , Cardiff to name but 3
Login to get fewer ads

Another defeat on 19:38 - Apr 19 with 1606 viewsNed_Kennedys

Another defeat on 19:24 - Apr 19 by PinnerPaul

Seen worse but today wasn't great.

We ARE a Championship side - just not a very good one.

And as I have said a 100 times sacking McClaren hasn't/won't/was never going to change that.

Obviously we don't have resources to overhaul the squad so I expect much of the same next season - whoever is manager - but God willing I'll still be there!

Sacking McClaren has at least stopped us losing EVERY game and has stopped us from being relegated.
Another defeat on 14:28 - Apr 20 with 1099 viewsR_from_afar

Another defeat on 19:32 - Apr 19 by MelakaRanger

I say this with the best intentions. Maybe we need to be relegated, we certainly are no better than a mid table League 1 team.

Maybe we need to rebuild in a less demanding environment, take 2 or 3 years to get a strong team together. Then continue building, improving and maybe then winning will become a habit.

Players will enjoy playing for us , not fir the money but for the club. Fans will enjoy watching.

It’s been done by a number of teams over the past 20 years. Southampton, Wolves , Cardiff to name but 3

The trouble is that going down affects our revenues and there's no guarantee we will improve and go back up...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Another defeat on 16:12 - Apr 20 with 1031 viewsstowmarketrange

As soon as any players show an ounce of talent for us in league 1 the bigger fish like Brentford and Reading will come calling.No thanks.
Another defeat on 16:58 - Apr 20 with 1000 viewsCamberleyR

Those clubs you mention plus Leeds are probably the exception. They all had newer, bigger stadiums and modern training facilities that they own. As I posted in a previous thread there are plenty of clubs that have gone down from the Championship in the recent past who were well established and have failed to get back and even a few (Tranmere, Oxford, Grimsby) that dropped as far as the National League. Absolutely no guarantee we would even do it in three seasons as we did under Ollie.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Another defeat on 17:05 - Apr 20 with 985 viewsstowmarketrange

Another defeat on 16:58 - Apr 20 by CamberleyR

Those clubs you mention plus Leeds are probably the exception. They all had newer, bigger stadiums and modern training facilities that they own. As I posted in a previous thread there are plenty of clubs that have gone down from the Championship in the recent past who were well established and have failed to get back and even a few (Tranmere, Oxford, Grimsby) that dropped as far as the National League. Absolutely no guarantee we would even do it in three seasons as we did under Ollie.

Ipswich will find out next season how hard it will be to get promoted straight out of league 1.Every team will think it’s their cup final and will raise their game accordingly,with a few exceptions.
Even Sunderland have struggled more than most experts expected and they might have to settle for the playoffs instead.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024