Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For one night only I am a Latics supporter! 07:39 - Apr 30 with 751 viewsdurham_exile

The Exiles play their game in hand against the Latics this evening.

Essentially we need Oldham to prevail to keep our hopes of final day glory alive.

Oldham failed at Exeter on Saturday, perhaps they can achieve victory tonight in South Wales.

Worst case scenario, Exiles win and then we require the Shrimpers to defeat them on Saturday.

Don't think I can bear much more of this!!!

Keep the faith.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

For one night only I am a Latics supporter! on 20:00 - Apr 30 with 693 viewswessex_exile

Tranmere go 1-0 up against Bury. If it stays that way I won't be disappointed, means FGR will actually have something to play for on Saturday against Exeter.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

For one night only I am a Latics supporter! on 20:42 - Apr 30 with 682 viewsdurham_exile

For one night only I am a Latics supporter! on 20:00 - Apr 30 by wessex_exile

Tranmere go 1-0 up against Bury. If it stays that way I won't be disappointed, means FGR will actually have something to play for on Saturday against Exeter.

A 52 minute first half at Rodney Parade results in stalemate
Oldham must score second half

Up the U's

Durham_exile

For one night only I am a Latics supporter! on 21:03 - Apr 30 with 674 viewsdurham_exile

For one night only I am a Latics supporter! on 20:42 - Apr 30 by durham_exile

A 52 minute first half at Rodney Parade results in stalemate
Oldham must score second half

Up the U's

Hasn't taken Oldham long to roll over second half.

The epitaph of this season will read Colchester failed to capitalise on their opportunities to achieve first automatic promotion and then a play off place.

We still have to win on Saturday but I think Forest Green and Morecambe will roll over in their respective games.

More annoyed tonight than anything else about our wasted season.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

For one night only I am a Latics supporter! on 21:14 - Apr 30 with 670 viewsnoah4x4

Impossible expectation to win at Lincoln and for the rest to ALL fail to win.

Dillon Barnes and Rene Gilmartin have ruined our season gifting wholly avoidable goals versus Yeovil, Tranmere, Swindon.....

Best hope of joy, Southend and Ipswich both relegated. Plus we will get Ipswich in the Checkatrade Cup.
For one night only I am a Latics supporter! on 21:35 - Apr 30 with 660 viewsgerry_us

U's to beat Lincoln City 10-0 and all other ahead of us to lose! Sorted......there..I'm sounding like Durham now.
Are we stiil meeting at the weekend Durham?
For one night only I am a Latics supporter! on 21:36 - Apr 30 with 659 viewsdurham_exile

For one night only I am a Latics supporter! on 21:14 - Apr 30 by noah4x4

Impossible expectation to win at Lincoln and for the rest to ALL fail to win.

Dillon Barnes and Rene Gilmartin have ruined our season gifting wholly avoidable goals versus Yeovil, Tranmere, Swindon.....

Best hope of joy, Southend and Ipswich both relegated. Plus we will get Ipswich in the Checkatrade Cup.

Noah sadly none of that appeases me.

I am furious about the failure this season and it is ironic that we played the Exiles off the park and they are now likely to steal the seventh place.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

For one night only I am a Latics supporter! on 21:47 - Apr 30 with 656 viewsburnsieespana

Have to agree Durham we fouled it up in more than one game as could do easily have got automatic promotion.
The only comfort will to me be if Southend end up in Div 2.
Leyton Orient will be a tough team next season as they seem to have a settled squad.
The goalkeeper situation for us always was our potential weak point and early on Barnes flattered to deceive and the constant changing between him and Gilmartin has not helped our defence.
My big concern though is we will loose people like Kent and KVY.
For one night only I am a Latics supporter! on 21:57 - Apr 30 with 648 viewsGOSBTS

Such a massive shame, especially as the U’s proved on Saturday that they have a squad more than capable of promotion.
Login to get fewer ads

For one night only I am a Latics supporter! on 22:35 - Apr 30 with 629 viewswessex_exile

Far from over chaps - we always had to win at Lincoln, and that hasn't changed. Win by two goals, and we have the luxury of Exeter only getting a (low-scoring) point at FGR, who are playing for the advantage of a top two slot in the play-offs.

Apart from Sincil Bank and the New Lawn, our attention must now also be focused on the Globe Arena on Saturday. Morecambe are playing for pride, let's hope that's got to count for something...

Mission Impossible maybe, but I have faith - Up the U's!!!

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

For one night only I am a Latics supporter! on 23:43 - Apr 30 with 597 viewsmfb_cufc

Southend's prospect of avoiding relegation improved somewhat tonight when Sunderland's defeat means they can't get automatic promotion anymore.

mfb

For one night only I am a Latics supporter! on 07:50 - May 1 with 569 viewsGOSBTS

Feel slightly more optimistic after having taken a look at the table this morning. So Newport must lose, Exeter lose or a draw, and the U’s to win (by two goals if Exeter draw). Liking your positivity Wessex, roll on Saturday!
For one night only I am a Latics supporter! on 19:41 - May 1 with 496 viewsoxfcolu

I'm not a betting man but all season top teams have lost to lower opposition. We concentrate on keeping our heads and out playing Lincoln,let the other results play out. 😁
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024