Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa 20:39 - May 14 with 5349 viewsflynnbo

Moan moan moan cheat cheat cheat
Villa on 20:43 - May 14 with 3602 viewsmikeygunn

Terry Terry Terry
Villa on 20:48 - May 14 with 3564 viewsizlingtonhoop

Grealish seems to have got as close to dispensing with shin pads without being sent home to get them, as is possible.
His hero us either Cruyff of Dave Thomas.

Edit: In my (addled) memory, Cruyff was a big time socks down man. However, a google images search provides no evidence to support this.

DT on the other hand...

Plenty
[Post edited 14 May 2019 21:02]
Villa on 21:28 - May 14 with 3410 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Sorry we're wrong, the Sky commentary team have clearly pointed out how poor, ickle Villa are being bashed up by big nasty Albion
Villa on 21:38 - May 14 with 3353 viewshamptonhillhoop

Villa on 21:28 - May 14 by WrightUp5hit___

Sorry we're wrong, the Sky commentary team have clearly pointed out how poor, ickle Villa are being bashed up by big nasty Albion

Brunt gone
Villa on 21:41 - May 14 with 3332 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Half the Villa team ensuring that the ref makes the correct decision.
Villa on 21:42 - May 14 with 3322 viewsWatford_Ranger

Was a fair second yellow but Villa will cry forever about the nothing foul not given before the goal if they don’t win this.
Villa on 21:44 - May 14 with 3307 viewsthame_hoops

Villa on 21:38 - May 14 by hamptonhillhoop

Brunt gone

As nailed on a second yellow as you’d ever see! What was he thinking ?!
Villa on 21:46 - May 14 with 3291 viewshamptonhillhoop

Villa on 21:44 - May 14 by thame_hoops

Unfortunately looks like only one winner here at the moment
Login to get fewer ads

Villa on 21:53 - May 14 with 3257 viewsHunterhoop

Villa on 21:44 - May 14 by thame_hoops

Have only watched from 60 odd mins onwards, but picked up Brunt was on a booking and I did think he’s doing an awful lot to get himself sent off. Bet365 anyone?
Villa on 22:09 - May 14 with 3160 viewsRangersDave

100 minute football match? bloody hell

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Villa on 22:10 - May 14 with 3158 viewsHunterhoop

This commentator is a Villa fan.
Villa on 22:10 - May 14 with 3156 viewsRangersDave

edited for being a dumb ass and not realising its extra time, and wishing villa get reemed!
[Post edited 14 May 2019 22:11]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Villa on 22:18 - May 14 with 3095 viewsmikeygunn

Longer it goes on the more even it becomes....I fancy WBA on pens
Villa on 22:27 - May 14 with 3040 viewsHunterhoop

Villa on 22:18 - May 14 by mikeygunn

Longer it goes on the more even it becomes....I fancy WBA on pens

Villa are practically camped in West Brom’s box, let alone their half! You just know that bell end Grealish is going to score or set up the winner in the next few minutes.
Villa on 22:31 - May 14 with 3006 viewsToast_R

Grealish - like a knock off Ronaldo - greasy hair, w@nky flicks and tricks, rolls around, tries to referee the match but ultimately... shite.
[Post edited 14 May 2019 22:32]
Villa on 22:31 - May 14 with 3003 viewsthame_hoops

Villa on 22:27 - May 14 by Hunterhoop

Villa are practically camped in West Brom’s box, let alone their half! You just know that bell end Grealish is going to score or set up the winner in the next few minutes.

What a player he is though. Didn’t he forfeit ROI to potentially play for England ?
Villa on 22:48 - May 14 with 2902 viewsMrSheen

Does Jack Grealish wear a corset? He has the waist of a Victorian governess.
Villa on 22:52 - May 14 with 2871 viewsactonman

Lids it is then
Villa on 22:52 - May 14 with 2866 views2Thomas2Bowles

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Villa on 22:57 - May 14 with 2833 viewsrrrspricey

Villa on 22:52 - May 14 by actonman

Lids it is then

As much as I detest Villa, the only team I'd want Lids to beat is the scum,, and then only just.
Villa on 23:03 - May 14 with 2798 viewsA40Bosh

Villa on 22:31 - May 14 by thame_hoops

What a player he is though. Didn’t he forfeit ROI to potentially play for England ?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Grealish
Over qualified to play for ROI
Even played GAA at Croke Park as a youngest
3 Irish grandparents
[Post edited 14 May 2019 23:04]

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Villa on 23:16 - May 14 with 2732 viewsthame_hoops

Villa on 23:03 - May 14 by A40Bosh

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Grealish
Over qualified to play for ROI
Even played GAA at Croke Park as a youngest
3 Irish grandparents
[Post edited 14 May 2019 23:04]

What a mess !
Villa on 00:25 - May 15 with 2614 viewstimcocking

Villa on 20:48 - May 14 by izlingtonhoop

Grealish seems to have got as close to dispensing with shin pads without being sent home to get them, as is possible.
His hero us either Cruyff of Dave Thomas.

Edit: In my (addled) memory, Cruyff was a big time socks down man. However, a google images search provides no evidence to support this.

DT on the other hand...

Plenty
[Post edited 14 May 2019 21:02]

Anybody with good taste should always play with their socks down. It's why Bright is so good.
Villa on 06:00 - May 15 with 2507 viewsnix

Bit disappointed Terry didn't get sent off, as the AR clearly hacked off with him whingeing in his ear.

Enjoyed the first half with the VIlla players diving over nothing contact and then looking at the referee who had the guts/intelligence to ignore them. It goes to show the difference in quality with Championship referees who would have fallen for all of them. Would have loved to see him book one of them for complaining though. It's another thing that spoils the game for me when the referees allow certain teams a long debate over every decision.

Couldn't bear Terry having any involvement in a team's success, so hope Leeds beat them.

Tbh WBA were very limited. They looked like they were trying not to lose rather than trying to win for much of it and were lucky to nick that goal when VIlla had a number of good chances. They would be hopeless in the Premier and overly reliant on Gayle's 24 goals this season. Even we would probably have got in the play offs with a striker like that.
Villa on 07:42 - May 15 with 2350 viewsactonman

Out of all of them, Villa are the ones equipped to slot back in to the top table and stay there. They have not endured enough suffering with there free flowing spending and players .
Leeds on the other hand although self proclaimed champions of Europe would struggle and a fair chance of dropping back down as would Derby .

Villa and Leeds both suffer from visions of grandeur with their self righteousness fans and the worse of the 2 evils at this point in time would be Villa so Leeds for me all day long
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024