Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pompey/Sunderland 20:37 - May 16 with 4436 viewsstevec

Watched the first half, it’s reassuringly dreadful.
Pompey/Sunderland on 20:56 - May 16 with 3467 viewsToast_R

Come on Pompey
Pompey/Sunderland on 21:05 - May 16 with 3446 viewsHunterhoop

Watched the second half so far and agree. Dreadful. Neither team appears to have any ability to keep the ball or any plan of how to attack and create a chance. And the atmosphere is awful for a tight play off game.
Pompey/Sunderland on 21:12 - May 16 with 3421 viewsHayesender

Looks like the Jeremy Kyle guests have all decended on fratton park

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Pompey/Sunderland on 21:13 - May 16 with 3421 viewsloftboy

Pompey/Sunderland on 21:12 - May 16 by Hayesender

Looks like the Jeremy Kyle guests have all decended on fratton park

That bloke has to be kicked out surely

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Pompey/Sunderland on 21:14 - May 16 with 3415 viewsHayesender

Pompey/Sunderland on 21:13 - May 16 by loftboy

That bloke has to be kicked out surely

I would say he needs his teeth knocking out, but natures won that one already

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Pompey/Sunderland on 21:16 - May 16 with 3410 viewsSnipper

I can’t see Portsmouth scoring. I hope Charlton come up.
Pompey/Sunderland on 21:20 - May 16 with 3393 viewsHunterhoop

If Portsmouth played like this for a Championship season, not only would they go down, they’d go down with about 10 points.

They look so much worse than in the away and home legs against us. And that’s not about us making them look good. They just don’t seem to be able to control or pass the ball to a teammate...or have any idea where their teammates are!
[Post edited 16 May 2019 21:22]
Pompey/Sunderland on 21:25 - May 16 with 3372 viewsHunterhoop

Pompey/Sunderland on 21:16 - May 16 by Snipper

I can’t see Portsmouth scoring. I hope Charlton come up.

Have they even had a shot in this second half? Have either of them? In a tight second leg of a play off semi final...it’s mad how bad it is.
Login to get fewer ads

Pompey/Sunderland on 21:42 - May 16 with 3316 viewsdannyblue

Shocking quality. Just hook it forward and fight.
Pompey/Sunderland on 21:47 - May 16 with 3300 viewsloftboy

Is this the first time (if charlton win ) thatvtwo teams have faced each other in a play off final twice?

Pompey/Sunderland on 21:52 - May 16 with 3275 viewsNorthernr

I've watched some absolutely tremendous football over the past few weeks, at all sorts of levels. Can't take your eyes off it stuff. And I have also just sat through that. One of the worst matches of the season. And what's with all the play acting, from League One players? Like the worst of La Liga. Unbelievable, right from the start.

Brett Pitman couldn't even move around, still felt the need to scream at some poor little ball boy to "fcking hurry up".

Do like that Pompey centre back Clarke though, thought he was the best player against us in the cup as well. Amazing that Ipswich got rid of him and Webster at Bristol City to play with Toto Nsiala at centre back.
Pompey/Sunderland on 11:29 - May 17 with 2686 viewsAntti_Heinola

Pompey/Sunderland on 21:52 - May 16 by Northernr

I've watched some absolutely tremendous football over the past few weeks, at all sorts of levels. Can't take your eyes off it stuff. And I have also just sat through that. One of the worst matches of the season. And what's with all the play acting, from League One players? Like the worst of La Liga. Unbelievable, right from the start.

Brett Pitman couldn't even move around, still felt the need to scream at some poor little ball boy to "fcking hurry up".

Do like that Pompey centre back Clarke though, thought he was the best player against us in the cup as well. Amazing that Ipswich got rid of him and Webster at Bristol City to play with Toto Nsiala at centre back.

agree, he does look a decent player. Guess we can't afford him?

Bare bones.

Pompey/Sunderland on 12:32 - May 17 with 2578 viewsMick_S

Pompey/Sunderland on 11:29 - May 17 by Antti_Heinola

"A future England international" they called him last night. The best thing about the match was the Sunderland old boy with the twirly rattle.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Pompey/Sunderland on 16:02 - May 17 with 2414 viewsNorthernr

Pompey/Sunderland on 11:29 - May 17 by Antti_Heinola

Well he's only got a year left on his deal and he's refused to sign a new one, but half the Championship want him. Swansea manager was there last night, though he may soon be the Brighton manager.
Pompey/Sunderland on 16:40 - May 17 with 2355 viewsmakaveli1882

Grant Leadbitter's emotional message of thanks to Sunderland fans
The Black Cats midfielder lost his mother to cancer the day before the play-off semi-final second leg

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/grant-leadbitters-e

Fair play
Pompey/Sunderland on 20:14 - May 17 with 2219 viewsMrSheen

Charlton v Doncaster the complete opposite. Both sides love the ball.
Pompey/Sunderland on 20:38 - May 17 with 2184 viewsNorthernr

Pompey/Sunderland on 20:14 - May 17 by MrSheen

Charlton v Doncaster the complete opposite. Both sides love the ball.

Fantastic. Charlton gave them an absolute savaging for ten mins, then Donny scored with their first attack which has panicked them. Great to watch. Salford giving it an unexpected go at Saints so I'm on the split screen now.

Hoping the winner comes from this tie. Charlton is local and there are cheap trains to Donny, it's £64 return base rate to Newcastle now so Sunderland away will not only be very expensive but they'll also have a bigger playing budget than us which Charlton and Donny won't.
Pompey/Sunderland on 20:49 - May 17 with 2161 viewsGroveR

Pompey/Sunderland on 20:38 - May 17 by Northernr

Fantastic. Charlton gave them an absolute savaging for ten mins, then Donny scored with their first attack which has panicked them. Great to watch. Salford giving it an unexpected go at Saints so I'm on the split screen now.

Hoping the winner comes from this tie. Charlton is local and there are cheap trains to Donny, it's £64 return base rate to Newcastle now so Sunderland away will not only be very expensive but they'll also have a bigger playing budget than us which Charlton and Donny won't.

A weekend in Newcastle can easily turn into the last days of Sodom though which is a plus. Shame the "fixture computer" has defaulted to sending us up there on a Tuesday or Wednesday for the last decade or so though.
Pompey/Sunderland on 21:11 - May 17 with 2128 viewsMrSheen

I gave up the League at 10-0! Switched to the football. Just seen Salford score again. How old is Krishnan Inu?

Cricket had a great finish too. Spoilt for choice.
Pompey/Sunderland on 21:21 - May 17 with 2110 viewsted_hendrix

By all accounts there are 25,428 at Charlton tonight.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Pompey/Sunderland on 21:29 - May 17 with 2089 viewsstowmarketrange

Pompey/Sunderland on 21:21 - May 17 by ted_hendrix

By all accounts there are 25,428 at Charlton tonight.

I thought they were supposed to be boycotting games to protest against the owners?
Or do boycotts go out of the window during the playoffs?
Pompey/Sunderland on 21:32 - May 17 with 2083 viewsstowmarketrange

Are you sure that Charlton or donny won’t have a bigger budget than us?
Pompey/Sunderland on 21:34 - May 17 with 2079 viewsloftboy

Donny just took the lead on the night 3-3 aggregate

Pompey/Sunderland on 21:37 - May 17 with 2070 viewsMrSheen

Terrible decision, obvious knock on. Ah well extra time in the football to enjoy now.
Pompey/Sunderland on 21:39 - May 17 with 2066 viewsMiss_Terraces

Pompey/Sunderland on 21:29 - May 17 by stowmarketrange

I thought they were supposed to be boycotting games to protest against the owners?
Or do boycotts go out of the window during the playoffs?

Even I ain't that stubborn, I don't know about the rest of you

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024