Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joshua knocked out? 08:35 - Jun 2 with 9109 viewsstevec

Seriously?
Joshua knocked out? on 08:42 - Jun 2 with 4473 viewsdubaistu

I thought he looked far too big in one of his pre-match pictures. Sadly he's now an athlete rather than boxer. Well done the taco kid though
[Post edited 2 Jun 2019 8:42]
Joshua knocked out? on 08:52 - Jun 2 with 4424 viewsstevec

Hope this works, start at 19.50 mins in
Joshua knocked out? on 08:53 - Jun 2 with 4414 viewstimcocking

Sh!t. Always said he looked wooden and was not as great as the British media said, but nonetheless that's a proper fcuking sickener, didn't expect that.

Nice to see very quickly after the fight Tyson Fury sent a kind message to AJ.
Joshua knocked out? on 08:55 - Jun 2 with 4407 viewstraininvain

Boxing isn’t a competition to see who has the biggest muscles. AJ isn’t a smart boxer and his movement is poor. He got drawn into a scrap against a counterpuncher with quick hand speed and lost.

Maybe AJ was too eager to win in the same style Wilder managed a couple of weeks ago. In the rematch, he’ll need to go back to basics and use his jab / reach advantage.

Full credit to Ruiz, he took the fight at four weeks notice and this wasn’t a lucky KO. He put AJ to the canvas four times and deserved the win.

Poor Eddie Hearn must regret not making the bigger fights vs Wilder or Fury as they could disappear into thin air if AJ’s found wanting again in the rematch.
Joshua knocked out? on 08:57 - Jun 2 with 4395 viewsToast_R

First time hes fought someone whos had a proper go at him and he had no answers. He was out on his feet. Certainly cant take a punch either.
Joshua knocked out? on 09:20 - Jun 2 with 4326 views2Thomas2Bowles

He looked fecked in the 3rd

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Joshua knocked out? on 09:40 - Jun 2 with 4267 views100percent

Something seriously wrong with the whole preparation for this fight. I think the change of fighter threw him a bit and I get the impression AJ has to get himself up for these fights, whilst he naturally preps for the big fights. Totally underestimated Ruiz.... looked void of ideas within the first few rounds and even after he floored him, he didn't follow up and got caught with counters after counters.
Makes the next few months interesting.... maybe this is the loss that opens the door to fights with wilder and fury because they will fancy their chances after seeing that performance.
absolutely gutted for AJ
Joshua knocked out? on 09:58 - Jun 2 with 4205 viewspaulparker

AJ is a poor mans frank bruno who ducked the big fighters like wilder and fury to try and finish unbeaten through his career , a total SKY hype machine who If was around 25/30 years ago wouldn’t break into the top ten heavyweights
Also fantastic to see the look on Eddie Hearns boat as well , a great night for boxing

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Joshua knocked out? on 10:00 - Jun 2 with 4201 viewsMrSheen

I didn’t see the fight, but it seems that God was there for Katie Taylor when she needed him. There’s a lesson for us all.
Joshua knocked out? on 10:00 - Jun 2 with 4201 viewsstevec

Joshua knocked out? on 08:52 - Jun 2 by stevec

Hope this works, start at 19.50 mins in

Sorry chaps, seems to have stopped working for some reason.
Joshua knocked out? on 11:44 - Jun 2 with 4012 viewsQPR_Jim

Joshua knocked out? on 09:58 - Jun 2 by paulparker

AJ is a poor mans frank bruno who ducked the big fighters like wilder and fury to try and finish unbeaten through his career , a total SKY hype machine who If was around 25/30 years ago wouldn’t break into the top ten heavyweights
Also fantastic to see the look on Eddie Hearns boat as well , a great night for boxing

I'm no boxing expert but his William Hill advert is embarrassing. Said to my misses that he needs to rethink his priorities and fight the big guys in order to be taken seriously. Hopefully this is a wake up call for him.
Joshua knocked out? on 11:45 - Jun 2 with 4006 viewsQPR_Jim

Joshua knocked out? on 10:00 - Jun 2 by stevec

Sorry chaps, seems to have stopped working for some reason.

Managed to watch it earlier today when first posted, so thanks for the link. Shame it's been taken down.
Joshua knocked out? on 11:52 - Jun 2 with 3988 viewsTacticalR

Joshua knocked out? on 11:45 - Jun 2 by QPR_Jim

Managed to watch it earlier today when first posted, so thanks for the link. Shame it's been taken down.

If you get the 'The uploader has not made this video available in your country' message it means it hasn't been taken down, you just can't see it in certain countries (in this case including the UK).

Air hostess clique

Joshua knocked out? on 12:09 - Jun 2 with 3947 viewsconnell10

Fury would destroy him!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Joshua knocked out? on 12:30 - Jun 2 with 3905 viewstraininvain

Joshua knocked out? on 12:09 - Jun 2 by connell10

Fury would destroy him!

Wilder would destroy him. Fury would probably beat him on points. Can’t remember the last time Fury ko’d anyone of note.
Joshua knocked out? on 13:26 - Jun 2 with 3812 viewsPommyhoop

Joshua knocked out? on 12:30 - Jun 2 by traininvain

Wilder would destroy him. Fury would probably beat him on points. Can’t remember the last time Fury ko’d anyone of note.

Tyson Fury the Travelling Man's( Fukkin Pikey's) Joe Bugner

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Joshua knocked out? on 13:46 - Jun 2 with 3780 viewshubble

How my mate described the fight:

"Boxing is the strangest sport. I heard one of the American commentators refer to Anthony Joshua as Apollo Creed and Andy Ruiz as Clubber Lang. In truth, Ruiz looks like he ate Clubber Lang for breakfast - with room to spare. And then he produces a performance like that. Both shocking and marvelous at the same time. Incredible! Fat is fantastic. I'm off for a fry-up... But first congratulations to Andy Ruiz - first Mexican heavyweight champion who gave a lovely speech after the bout saying to his mum 'Our lives have changed. We don't have to struggle no more'. Yo soy un hombre sincero. What a nice, humble man."

Joshua knocked out? on 14:24 - Jun 2 with 3730 viewsstowmarketrange

1-0 to the fat bloke.If that’s him when he’s been training I’d hate to see him if he lets himself go to seed.
The woman sports reporter on 5live on Friday night said that he weighed in at 19 stone 21lb.I wonder how she did the maths?Every other sports report after she just said he was 20lbs heavier than aj.
Joshua knocked out? on 15:57 - Jun 2 with 3620 viewsBoston

Joshua knocked out? on 13:46 - Jun 2 by hubble

How my mate described the fight:

"Boxing is the strangest sport. I heard one of the American commentators refer to Anthony Joshua as Apollo Creed and Andy Ruiz as Clubber Lang. In truth, Ruiz looks like he ate Clubber Lang for breakfast - with room to spare. And then he produces a performance like that. Both shocking and marvelous at the same time. Incredible! Fat is fantastic. I'm off for a fry-up... But first congratulations to Andy Ruiz - first Mexican heavyweight champion who gave a lovely speech after the bout saying to his mum 'Our lives have changed. We don't have to struggle no more'. Yo soy un hombre sincero. What a nice, humble man."

Andy Ruiz is bred born and raised in Riverside California. He's an American of Mexican heritage.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Joshua knocked out? on 16:04 - Jun 2 with 3608 viewstraininvain

Joshua knocked out? on 14:24 - Jun 2 by stowmarketrange

1-0 to the fat bloke.If that’s him when he’s been training I’d hate to see him if he lets himself go to seed.
The woman sports reporter on 5live on Friday night said that he weighed in at 19 stone 21lb.I wonder how she did the maths?Every other sports report after she just said he was 20lbs heavier than aj.

That’s him after a double training camp. Ruiz only fought and won a couple of months ago against an opponent of similar size to AJ. He had 2 days off and went straight back into training for this fight. Looks like it was ideal preparation.

People will laugh at his physique but AJ looks like Mr Universe, trains 6 hours a day and seems to be blowing out his ass after six rounds every fight.

Anyway, I’m off to Chipotle to start my burrito diet.
Joshua knocked out? on 16:22 - Jun 2 with 3583 viewsbosh67

Ruiz has never lost. AJ didn't take him seriously enough. If you take away the perceived condition Ruiz is in and his demeanour that was an old school Mike Tyson style demolition. The guy comes forward and gets ribs, chest and head in a very similar fashion. Huge hand speed like Tyson. He is no fool Ruiz and instead of going behind a jab AJ thought he had him and walked straight into a barrage each time. Wilder will fair no better against Ruiz if they meet. Ruiz can take a punch and come back even harder. His size means he can get under and inside bigger boxers. Only Fury would be cute enough to keep him at bay. No one ever thought that this guy had a chance but he had one draw in his career and most other opponents he blitzed as well. Massively underestimated and a US based Mexican. Trump will have to give him the key to the wall now!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Joshua knocked out? on 17:50 - Jun 2 with 3463 viewsdigswellhoop

all ways thought he is the new bruno all muscle no boxing ability
Joshua knocked out? on 17:57 - Jun 2 with 3442 views2Thomas2Bowles

Joshua knocked out? on 16:22 - Jun 2 by bosh67

Ruiz has never lost. AJ didn't take him seriously enough. If you take away the perceived condition Ruiz is in and his demeanour that was an old school Mike Tyson style demolition. The guy comes forward and gets ribs, chest and head in a very similar fashion. Huge hand speed like Tyson. He is no fool Ruiz and instead of going behind a jab AJ thought he had him and walked straight into a barrage each time. Wilder will fair no better against Ruiz if they meet. Ruiz can take a punch and come back even harder. His size means he can get under and inside bigger boxers. Only Fury would be cute enough to keep him at bay. No one ever thought that this guy had a chance but he had one draw in his career and most other opponents he blitzed as well. Massively underestimated and a US based Mexican. Trump will have to give him the key to the wall now!

minor setback

I think it's going to be a massive set back for him.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Joshua knocked out? on 18:15 - Jun 2 with 3413 viewsBoston

He lost in New Zealand to a local fighter called Parker, a rather iffy points decision.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Joshua knocked out? on 19:03 - Jun 2 with 3347 viewsGroveR

Or Klitschko. He made a career of picking opponents off from about 60 yards with jabs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024