Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze 18:02 - Jun 4 with 3674 viewsaston_hoop

Starting v Portugal for England U20s right now. you can watch it on here apparently

https://www.freesports.tv/

edit - actually I don't think you can watch it on there. Only if you have the TV channel
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 18:04]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Eze on 18:06 - Jun 4 with 3644 viewsVancouverHoop

That's the Toulon U21 tournament isn't it?

In Canada BeIN are carrying it on extended cable.
Eze on 18:12 - Jun 4 with 3600 viewsHayesender

England 1-0 up, 12 minutes played. Looks like it's being played at my old school sports ground

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Eze on 18:13 - Jun 4 with 3600 viewsaston_hoop

Eze on 18:06 - Jun 4 by VancouverHoop

That's the Toulon U21 tournament isn't it?

In Canada BeIN are carrying it on extended cable.

Yes thats it, the Toulon tournament. England lost the first game v Japan (Eze didnt start) but are 1-0 up after 8 minutes this time.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2019 18:14]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Eze on 18:47 - Jun 4 with 3448 viewsnadera78

Losing 3-1 at half-time.

The English GK wants shooting. The first goal was the sort of thing you'd be embarrassed by if you were a 10 year old playing his first ever game in goal, in his first ever game of football.

And there are some right greedy kids in that team, particularly in attack. Eze looks more accomplished - knows when to lay it off and when to keep it - by comparison.
Eze on 19:12 - Jun 4 with 3358 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Are we the holders of this?
Eze on 22:29 - Jun 4 with 2880 viewsVancouverHoop

Eze on 19:12 - Jun 4 by BazzaInTheLoft

Are we the holders of this?

Three in a row apparently, but the 3—2 loss today means out they're of this year's competition.

Eze was one the better players I thought, though he was kept pretty much glued to the left touchline throughout the second half.
Eze on 22:52 - Jun 4 with 2804 viewsthame_hoops

Eze on 22:29 - Jun 4 by VancouverHoop

Three in a row apparently, but the 3—2 loss today means out they're of this year's competition.

Eze was one the better players I thought, though he was kept pretty much glued to the left touchline throughout the second half.

Be great if he gets attention from EPL teams and we make a tidy profit
Eze on 23:53 - Jun 4 with 2707 viewsdavman

Eze on 22:29 - Jun 4 by VancouverHoop

Not quite out, surely? We beat Chile and Japan beat Portugal then its down to the England - Chile - Portugal results as they would all be on 3 points and would have beaten each other...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

Eze on 23:56 - Jun 4 with 2704 viewsDavieQPR

That's the problem all the kids trying to grab the limelight. Bad management not to have sorted it out. The current manager Keith Downing was sacked as manager of Cheltenham with a 28% win record and bottom of League 1. He then turned up as Caretaker at WBA with a win record of 16.7%. Looks like a job for one of the boys. We were European champions only 2 years ago.
Eze on 01:26 - Jun 5 with 2629 viewsVancouverHoop

Eze on 23:53 - Jun 4 by davman

Not quite out, surely? We beat Chile and Japan beat Portugal then its down to the England - Chile - Portugal results as they would all be on 3 points and would have beaten each other...

I thought the winner of this group played the winner of the other group? Japan have already won two matches, if Portugal beat them they'll have six points each. England have one game left, the best they can do is three points.
Eze on 16:16 - Jun 5 with 2236 viewsEsox_Lucius

Eze on 22:52 - Jun 4 by thame_hoops

Be great if he gets attention from EPL teams and we make a tidy profit

It would be even greater if he is one of those who keeps us comfortably in mid table next season.

The grass is always greener.

Eze on 16:21 - Jun 5 with 2219 viewsTacticalR

Eze on 16:16 - Jun 5 by Esox_Lucius

It would be even greater if he is one of those who keeps us comfortably in mid table next season.

Mid-table is where it's at. It has lovely views and fine weather.

Air hostess clique

Eze on 19:46 - Jun 5 with 1989 viewsdavman

Eze on 01:26 - Jun 5 by VancouverHoop

I thought the winner of this group played the winner of the other group? Japan have already won two matches, if Portugal beat them they'll have six points each. England have one game left, the best they can do is three points.

Maybe; I just assumed that two went through...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Eze on 06:48 - Jun 6 with 1722 viewssmegma

Eze on 18:12 - Jun 4 by Hayesender

England 1-0 up, 12 minutes played. Looks like it's being played at my old school sports ground

Ain't that the truth? Every year they play games at village stadiums, miles from nowhere, miles from any train stations and don't even start me on bus routes. Some of these places are hardly even on the map. Yet Cannes, Marseille, Nice, Monaco etc have superb stadiums within easy reach on the Cote D'Azur by public transport.
Eze on 17:00 - Jun 8 with 1231 viewsphilc

Eze on 18:47 - Jun 4 by nadera78

Losing 3-1 at half-time.

The English GK wants shooting. The first goal was the sort of thing you'd be embarrassed by if you were a 10 year old playing his first ever game in goal, in his first ever game of football.

And there are some right greedy kids in that team, particularly in attack. Eze looks more accomplished - knows when to lay it off and when to keep it - by comparison.

That's why so many of the promising youngsters fail to develop in the UK, and the better ones are going abroad. Eze is getting game time at a competitive level, the boys who are at the big clubs struggle to get an opportunity at a time when failure to do so, is stopping their development. They need regular football.
Eze on 18:39 - Jun 8 with 1095 viewsEsox_Lucius

Eze on 17:00 - Jun 8 by philc

That's why so many of the promising youngsters fail to develop in the UK, and the better ones are going abroad. Eze is getting game time at a competitive level, the boys who are at the big clubs struggle to get an opportunity at a time when failure to do so, is stopping their development. They need regular football.

and the support and understanding of the fans.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024