Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QUEENSLANDER...!!!! 08:56 - Jul 10 with 2307 viewsPommyhoop

Decider tonight.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

QUEENSLANDER...!!!! on 09:55 - Jul 10 with 2260 viewsDiscodroids

Can't Wait leon. State of origin is my A number 1 sporting event of the year.

'Er indoors wants me committed into Mad frankie frasers rampton romper suit straight Jacket as i've gone NRL Insane over the last couple of years, watching 3 live games a week , listening to NRL Podcasts on rotation and talking about the canberra raiders and Cooper Cronk's groin strain in my sleep.

To me, the NRL in comparison to the Super league is Dennis Watermans 'Minder' to Gary Websters pale thin gruel imitation.

The nearest i've ever been in spirit to Australian is The rolf harris stylophone i got for xmas in 1979 But the NRL Crashes through the firmament Of the sporting gods amphitheater. Comparing the two leagues in both countries is to compare the fluffy strawberry flake MDMA Capsules of '89 to Aldi Junior dispirin.

New south wales for me. Their forward pack of Corndner, Frizzell and Trbojevic to serve it up with the hard yards and Then the sydney Roosters tedesco to go colonel kurtz crazy with a couple of tries. Magic.

Shame Latrell Mitchell is missing. The Best rugby league player on gods salted earth .
[Post edited 10 Jul 2019 10:01]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

QUEENSLANDER...!!!! on 11:28 - Jul 10 with 2175 viewsPommyhoop

So you're a blue then.
Damn your eyes DD Damn your eyes.!

Phew, I made it through the 'your' grammar minefield..I could sense the sniper dot on my forehead
[Post edited 10 Jul 2019 11:32]

QUEENSLANDER...!!!! on 13:03 - Jul 10 with 2127 viewsDixie_CT

What a charge down! NSW have some QPR esque hex on them. They should appoint Barry Fry
QUEENSLANDER...!!!! on 13:06 - Jul 10 with 2123 viewsozranger

What a finish!
QUEENSLANDER...!!!! on 13:07 - Jul 10 with 2122 viewsWokingR

QUEENSLANDER...!!!! on 11:28 - Jul 10 by Pommyhoop

So you're a blue then.
Damn your eyes DD Damn your eyes.!

Phew, I made it through the 'your' grammar minefield..I could sense the sniper dot on my forehead
[Post edited 10 Jul 2019 11:32]

I've got your back Pommy

QUEENSLANDER...!!!! on 13:27 - Jul 10 with 2088 viewsDixie_CT

QUEENSLANDER...!!!! on 13:06 - Jul 10 by ozranger

What a finish!

Superb tap dancing feet from Big Ferguson!

Top finish in a brilliant sporting event.
QUEENSLANDER...!!!! on 13:52 - Jul 10 with 2071 viewsDiscodroids

When NSW got that last minute score I haven't cheered so much since Zamora at wembley and on my 5oth birthday last year when i got two authenticated Signed arthur daley winchester club beer mats.

Australian Rugby League. Food of the gods.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

QUEENSLANDER...!!!! on 14:14 - Jul 10 with 2054 viewsNorthernr

Amazing second half, incredible last 10 minutes.
Referee rather butchered the first 40.
Login to get fewer ads

QUEENSLANDER...!!!! on 14:28 - Jul 10 with 2028 viewsPommyhoop

Great game... Well in Glenn
Did you google the scraps of the 80's .Little Wallie Lewis doing a Franny Lee on an Aussie Norman Hunter.

QUEENSLANDER...!!!! on 13:32 - Jul 11 with 1869 viewsMrSheen

QUEENSLANDER...!!!! on 09:55 - Jul 10 by Discodroids

Can't Wait leon. State of origin is my A number 1 sporting event of the year.

'Er indoors wants me committed into Mad frankie frasers rampton romper suit straight Jacket as i've gone NRL Insane over the last couple of years, watching 3 live games a week , listening to NRL Podcasts on rotation and talking about the canberra raiders and Cooper Cronk's groin strain in my sleep.

To me, the NRL in comparison to the Super league is Dennis Watermans 'Minder' to Gary Websters pale thin gruel imitation.

The nearest i've ever been in spirit to Australian is The rolf harris stylophone i got for xmas in 1979 But the NRL Crashes through the firmament Of the sporting gods amphitheater. Comparing the two leagues in both countries is to compare the fluffy strawberry flake MDMA Capsules of '89 to Aldi Junior dispirin.

New south wales for me. Their forward pack of Corndner, Frizzell and Trbojevic to serve it up with the hard yards and Then the sydney Roosters tedesco to go colonel kurtz crazy with a couple of tries. Magic.

Shame Latrell Mitchell is missing. The Best rugby league player on gods salted earth .
[Post edited 10 Jul 2019 10:01]

Which podcasts do you listen to, DD? Have you tried "Full Credit to the Boys"?

What a great effort by QLD. Nothing like the quality of the team of five years ago, but wouldn't give an inch. Great series.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024