Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bury FC 20:43 - Jul 11 with 286 viewsburnsieespana

Whilst sad for the fans of Bury, I am disgusted they were allowed to gain promotion since the club have now told the players they are free to leave without any fee, etc so long as they give two weeks notice as they have not been paid since March, well before season end.
Evidently something like £16m is owed including a chunk to the HMRC.
[Post edited 11 Jul 21:14]

Bury FC on 00:51 - Jul 12 with 251 viewsdurham_exile

burnsie - I agree it is disgraceful and it is difficult to see them surviving in League One this season.

It is unclear what the make-up of Wilkinson’s (new manager) squad will be, with the club having not announced a retained list or any new signings. Danny Mayor and Jay O’Shea have both moved on after their contracts expired while goalkeeper Joe Murphy, the other Bury player to be named in the League Two team of the year, signed for Shrewsbury last Thursday.

Top scorer Nicky Maynard (Mansfield) and Chris Stokes (Stevenage) also left last week, while Will Aimson has followed Mayor and manager Lowe to Plymouth.

All made a significant contribution to last season’s promotion success but none of their departures have been acknowledged by the club.

A total shambles and it would appear that the club is being allowed to go to the wall.

The Shakers are truly Shaken by this approach to their financial woes.

UTU's

Durham_exile

Bury FC on 20:42 - Jul 18 with 158 viewsburnsieespana

Oddly the 12 point deduction makes me even more angry about how this has been conducted.
Two sides in Div 1 now start on - 12 points so Southend and Ipswich should survive!

Bury FC on 22:22 - Jul 18 with 133 viewsLewis_1

Bolton start League 1 with a 12 point deduction too.

Lower end of L1 is a bit of a joke.
[Post edited 18 Jul 22:23]

Bury FC on 18:42 - Jul 19 with 85 viewsburnsieespana

It is because as both sides look like relying upon U 23's and caste offs be nailed on favourites for relagation.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2019