Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dieng gone 10:47 - Jul 26 with 4126 viewsLongsufferingR

Loan to Doncaster. Down to the bare bones with keepers now.
Dieng gone on 11:14 - Jul 26 with 3051 viewseghamranger

Gradually having a thin out of keepers.

He was really rated in Scotland last year .

Still don’t know why we got the other on in from Colchester
Dieng gone on 11:16 - Jul 26 with 3043 viewsNed_Kennedys

Should be a good move if he gets regular football as they should be challenging near the top of League One next season.
Dieng gone on 11:18 - Jul 26 with 3033 viewsLongsufferingR

Hadn't realised that Darren Moore is now the manager there either
Dieng gone on 11:51 - Jul 26 with 2901 viewsDixie_CT

Well done to the club on this bit of business. New contract and a decent loan for another keeper with potential.

I agree the Barnes signing looks odd unless Lumley is off.
Dieng gone on 12:47 - Jul 26 with 2728 viewsrsonist

Right loan at the right level. Good job.
Dieng gone on 12:52 - Jul 26 with 2705 viewsWokingR

Just the 25 keepers on the books now then
Dieng gone on 13:48 - Jul 26 with 2596 viewssmegma

Dieng gone on 12:52 - Jul 26 by WokingR

Just the 25 keepers on the books now then

Don't exaggerate, it's only two .

Two dozen that is.
Dieng gone on 13:54 - Jul 26 with 2558 viewsNorthernr

Dieng gone on 12:47 - Jul 26 by rsonist

Right loan at the right level. Good job.

Really interested to see how he does there.
Login to get fewer ads

Dieng gone on 14:26 - Jul 26 with 2487 viewsqprxtc

.....merrily on high , in heaven the bells....

Ho ho ho
Dieng gone on 14:38 - Jul 26 with 2462 viewsDavieQPR

They also have Baptiste on trial.
Dieng gone on 14:40 - Jul 26 with 2446 viewsMatch82

Dieng gone on 14:38 - Jul 26 by DavieQPR

They also have Baptiste on trial.

Oh good, Dieng should get a lot of practice then
Dieng gone on 20:35 - Jul 26 with 2122 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Dieng Gone Donny - Sounds like a place America would have bombed to smithereens during their trouncing by Vietnam.

Little known fact, around the time of WW1, Ho Chi Minh used to work in the hotel that is now the Drayton Court pub in west Ealing.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Dieng gone on 20:53 - Jul 26 with 2071 viewsHastings_Hoops

Dieng gone on 11:51 - Jul 26 by Dixie_CT

Well done to the club on this bit of business. New contract and a decent loan for another keeper with potential.

I agree the Barnes signing looks odd unless Lumley is off.

The Barnes signing allowed the club to loan Dieng out and get him some valuable experience. Dieng would be kicking his heels as 3rd choice this year, but possibly not yet experienced enough to be a strong 2nd choice and keep Lumley in his toes. In hindsight, Warburton has done some great business:

1) bring in Kelly to put some pressure on Lumley to keep improving.
2) bring in cover as 3rd keeper to allow Dieng to go to league 1 and come back as a 1st or 2nd choice next year.

Next year we could well see QPR under less financial pressure with Lumley worth a few bob and a couple of strong keepers to step up if he is sold for the right price.

Well done Warburton - not just looking at this season, but looking ahead a year or two.
Dieng gone on 21:00 - Jul 26 with 2051 viewsTripleR

Dieng gone on 20:35 - Jul 26 by PlanetHonneywood

Dieng Gone Donny - Sounds like a place America would have bombed to smithereens during their trouncing by Vietnam.

Little known fact, around the time of WW1, Ho Chi Minh used to work in the hotel that is now the Drayton Court pub in west Ealing.

Not heard that one, I used to drink in there when I worked in the area several years ago.
But, I'll see your Ho Chi Minh and raise you Joachim Von Ribbentrop, who was Adolf Hitler's Minister for Foreign Affairs from 1938 to 1945. He lived in Pinner Hill in the early thirties.
Dieng gone on 22:10 - Jul 26 with 1946 viewsBoston

Dieng gone on 20:35 - Jul 26 by PlanetHonneywood

Little known fact number one, Ho Chi Minh used to work in the Omni Parker House in downtown Boston, decades later it also employed Malcolm X. For literary aficionados, Charles Dickens wrote A Christmas Carol during his two years living there.

Little known fact number two, the US army was not trounced by Vietnam. The military were extremely successful when engaged, if you travel to Vietnam there's a super War Museum where you can read how the Vietcong's leadership were on the brink of capitulation, holding back until they played their last remaining card, the 'western left'.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dieng gone on 22:16 - Jul 26 with 1934 viewsAntti_Heinola

Dieng gone on 11:18 - Jul 26 by LongsufferingR

Hadn't realised that Darren Moore is now the manager there either

Interesting - I missed that too. When he was in line for us, one story was that he decided he wasn't interested because he expected better offers to come along.
Hmm...

Bare bones.

Dieng gone on 22:21 - Jul 26 with 1911 viewsBoston

Dieng gone on 21:00 - Jul 26 by TripleR

Not heard that one, I used to drink in there when I worked in the area several years ago.
But, I'll see your Ho Chi Minh and raise you Joachim Von Ribbentrop, who was Adolf Hitler's Minister for Foreign Affairs from 1938 to 1945. He lived in Pinner Hill in the early thirties.

I'll see your Ribbentrop's and raise you Von Braun's, who I actually had as customers.

Dieng gone on 23:28 - Jul 26 with 1832 viewssmegma

Dieng gone on 22:10 - Jul 26 by Boston

Little known fact number one, Ho Chi Minh used to work in the Omni Parker House in downtown Boston, decades later it also employed Malcolm X. For literary aficionados, Charles Dickens wrote A Christmas Carol during his two years living there.

Little known fact number two, the US army was not trounced by Vietnam. The military were extremely successful when engaged, if you travel to Vietnam there's a super War Museum where you can read how the Vietcong's leadership were on the brink of capitulation, holding back until they played their last remaining card, the 'western left'.

Thanks for rewriting history.
Dieng gone on 23:33 - Jul 26 with 1820 viewsBoston

Dieng gone on 23:28 - Jul 26 by smegma

Thanks for rewriting history.

I didn’t.

Dieng gone on 23:41 - Jul 26 with 1807 viewssmegma

Dieng gone on 23:33 - Jul 26 by Boston

I didn’t.

In other news Hitler won WW2 and Argentina now lays claims to the Falkland Islands.
Dieng gone (n/t) on 23:47 - Jul 26 with 1796 viewssmegma

[Post edited 26 Jul 2019 23:47]
Dieng gone on 01:09 - Jul 27 with 1741 viewsBoston

Dieng gone on 23:41 - Jul 26 by smegma

In other news Hitler won WW2 and Argentina now lays claims to the Falkland Islands.

Argentina does still claim the Falklands.

It’s no big deal to read military history, the Vietnam War was well documented, every battle is covered in great detail.

Dieng gone on 01:35 - Jul 27 with 1722 viewsPunteR

How did we go from Dieng gone to Viet Cong..?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Dieng gone on 04:44 - Jul 27 with 1665 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Dieng gone on 22:10 - Jul 26 by Boston

Little known fact three: while in the Cu Chi tunnels museum back in 97, I learned that former Israeli defence minister, Moshe Dayan, was brought over to Nam by the US generals in 1966 or 67 as I recall, to give them his opinion. Apparently, half way through and with more to see, he told them he’d seen enough and advised, ‘get out now, you can’t win!’

Of course, if you’re correct and the US won, it puts a whole new slant on those images of: frantic scurrying off the US embassy roof top eight years later; of Hueys being hurriedly tossed off the side of aircraft carriers; and the subsequent years of recriminations were actually, a period of analysing a ‘good jaarb’ - the benefits of which were clearly evident in Afghanistan and Iraq. Of more significance, someone really ought to tell all those ‘vets’ who’ve spent decades in mental disarray and being held together down at their local VA, what the new alternative facts are! And while we’re at it, Hollywood needs in on this, so it can remake all those angst ridden films into glorious victory parades.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Dieng gone on 08:10 - Jul 27 with 1524 viewsdistortR

just as well dieng has gone, he's too bloody divisive by half!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024