Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Captain Grant Hall 09:57 - Aug 4 with 2891 viewsLblock

I was surprised to see Hall be given the armband yesterday

How did he do?

Pleased for him and really hope he has another good 48 games in front of him (you gotta include the play off games now surely?!?)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Captain Grant Hall on 09:59 - Aug 4 with 2880 viewsterryb

He played very well apart from giving away a needless free kick in the last two minutes.
Captain Grant Hall on 11:59 - Aug 4 with 2567 viewstimcocking

I thought it had to be him or Lumley, assuming they were picked. They've been with us a while now.
Captain Grant Hall on 13:04 - Aug 4 with 2418 viewsDannyPaddox

Did you know? Capt. Grant Hall’s middle name is Terry.
Captain Grant Hall on 13:34 - Aug 4 with 2302 viewsEalingHoop81

Interesting when you look at the game and result yesterday and compared to the massive personnel change over the summer, that 8 of the first 11 yesterday were with us last year. Whilst there may be some tweaks to the 11 in the coming weeks this gives us more time to keep bedding in the new players that have not really played with the team yet.
Captain Grant Hall on 17:41 - Aug 4 with 2050 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Captain Grant Hall on 11:59 - Aug 4 by timcocking

I thought it had to be him or Lumley, assuming they were picked. They've been with us a while now.

True though Grant's seen precious little game time since he joined. I'm not a fan of awarding the captaincy based purely on length of service; far more important that the player has leadership qualities and is a regular in the starting 11. Grant will need to show that his injury worries are behind him if he's to retain the armband, especially with a ready made captain in Wallace waiting in the wings.
Captain Grant Hall on 21:55 - Aug 4 with 1841 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I didn’t think he and Barbet had a lot to do because the midfield and fullbacks dealt with everything first.

Looked assured though and it looked like he gave Lumley a bollocking when he flapped.
Captain Grant Hall on 00:27 - Aug 5 with 1657 viewssmegma

I think Remy will be captain for the play offs.
Captain Grant Hall on 18:00 - Aug 6 with 1345 viewsPhil_i_P_Daddy

He had a bicep strain. Apparently.

Phil_i_P

Login to get fewer ads

Captain Grant Hall on 13:08 - Aug 8 with 1111 viewsDejR_vu

In his first season with us I remember Rob Green doing his usual. He came rushing out, ran in to someone and basically gave a goal away. He stood there with that gormless look on his face as he blamed Hall who promptly turned round and told the former England goalkeeper to f@ck off. Said at the time he’d be captain one day.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024