Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fernando Forestieri 07:31 - Sep 1 with 2879 viewsjonno

Yesterday, this bloke conned a weak, home team biased referee in "winning" a penalty for his team. But in doing so he also cheated 23,000 people and 21 players. In a game rife with cheats he is one of those that really takes the biscuit. He may have got away with it during the game, but why can't retrospective action be taken against him? A suspension for six games would seem appropriate. Players like him will continue to bring the game into disrepute until some action is taken to stamp it out. Seemed to me that yesterday Wednesday knew the referee was going to let them get away with a lot and certainly in the first half some of their players, Bannon chiefly but not the only one by any means, spent the half kicking opponents, grabbing shirts and various forms of skullduggery. He should have been yellow carded after about ten minutes, and red carded not long afterwards while more of his team mates should also have been picking up bookings. A disgraceful performance by the referee which should be investigated.
Fernando Forestieri on 07:47 - Sep 1 with 2808 viewsMiss_Terraces

Totally agree with you, there is a law about ungentlemanly conduct. It's punishment is a red card and four match ban. How is diving not ungentlemanly conduct? This should be enforced, for some reason it's not.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Fernando Forestieri on 09:04 - Sep 1 with 2550 viewsWatford_Ranger

The referee/FL/FA would hide behind there being “contact”.

Contact that would’ve only knocked over a drunk toddler and even then in the other direction but contact nonetheless.
Fernando Forestieri on 09:13 - Sep 1 with 2499 viewsLongsufferingR

If it was a one-off I could sort of understand it but he does it every single game and more often than not gets away with it. Horrible little cheat.
Fernando Forestieri on 09:23 - Sep 1 with 2459 viewsstowmarketrange

My brother went to the game and met his Wednesday mate in their bar after the game,and apparently the Owls fans were moaning about our players diving all through the game.
There’s none so blind as those that can’t see I guess.
I’ve just checked to owlstalk and they accuse hughill of diving everywhere and the BFG of being dirty and should’ve been sent off.

“Dirty diving lobbers” was 1 quote on there.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2019 10:04]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024