Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If QPR never existed 15:30 - Sep 1 with 2399 viewsqprxtc

What could you have done?

And if LFW never existed does the post actually exist?

Existentialism for dummies.
If QPR never existed on 15:42 - Sep 1 with 2373 viewsBucksRanger

I would have supported Association Sportive de Saint-Étienne. Got me some French ancestry mixed in with my West London Pride.
If QPR never existed on 15:56 - Sep 1 with 2341 viewsBoston

If QPR never existed, there would only be 23 letters in the alphabet.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

If QPR never existed on 16:22 - Sep 1 with 2308 viewsPlanetHonneywood

On the positives: I’d have saved shed loads of cash and avoided large quantities of: angst; anger; anxiety; annoyance; frustration; disillusionment; tension; embarrassment so on and so forth. I’d also have avoided funding a large cast of overpaid oafs; twunts; crooks; charlatans and clowns.

On the negatives: I’d not have met so many great characters around the planet; had hilarious nights with my homies in the Phnom Penh and Manc Rs; two of my global jaunts would have been unaccompanied and my address book/social life would have been considerably poorer as a result.

In summary: if I could ditch the club and its propensity for continued on- and off-field clusterfookery and incompetence and just deal with the many upstanding Rfosi; I’d be quids in and less hassled as a result. I guess when it’s all said and done...it’s all about the people.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!

If QPR never existed on 17:06 - Sep 1 with 2252 viewsLazyFan

I would have started QPR and then Clive would have done LFW.
So, problem solved!

zzzzzzzzzz

If QPR never existed on 17:53 - Sep 1 with 2191 viewsToast_R

I would have supported whoever played Spurs in 82 final.
If QPR never existed on 18:33 - Sep 1 with 2141 viewsDavieQPR

Makes me think of poor ol' Bury supporters
If QPR never existed on 19:52 - Sep 1 with 2053 viewssmegma

If QPR didn't exist neither would life.
If QPR never existed on 20:34 - Sep 1 with 2008 viewsCiderwithRsie

If QPR never existed on 15:56 - Sep 1 by Boston

Yeah, and I wouldn't have spent so much time at school being asked to calculate the angles on a triangle and thinking "How the **** should I know? Quite Big? Sort Of Pointy? 42? Who cares?"
Login to get fewer ads

If QPR never existed on 20:41 - Sep 1 with 1996 viewsMatch82

My dad approached my mum for the first time because he was drunk and thought she was wearing a QPR top. So if it wasn't for QPR (and alcohol) I literally wouldn't be here.
If QPR never existed on 21:06 - Sep 1 with 1964 viewsnumptydumpty

I would probably be happily married wth kids - I would have a heck of lot more dosh to spend on wine, women and song and I would have avoided agitation, pain and deformed knees having to fit into seats with leg room galore....

Tbf sometimes I wish arsenal, spurs, man utd or liverpool came knocking but destiny said otherwise

JOY of JOYS !!!!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

If QPR never existed on 21:35 - Sep 1 with 1905 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

If QPR never existed on 17:53 - Sep 1 by Toast_R

I would have supported whoever played Spurs in 82 final.

I would have supported whoever beat Chelsea
6-0 in 1986.

Edit

At Loftus Rd, W12

Edit

wearing hoops

Edit

David Speedie is such a c0ck.

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/v-chelsea-0-chelsea-player-david-speedie-da
[Post edited 2 Sep 2019 0:13]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

If QPR never existed on 04:25 - Sep 2 with 1759 viewstimcocking

If QPR never existed on 09:35 - Sep 2 with 1645 viewsade_qpr

If QPR never existed on 15:56 - Sep 1 by Boston

Support Ueen's Ark Angers

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

If QPR never existed on 02:56 - Sep 4 with 1464 viewsFredManRave

If QPR never existed on 09:35 - Sep 2 by ade_qpr

Support Ueen's Ark Angers

Ueen's Ak Anges, Shiley.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

If QPR never existed on 13:25 - Sep 4 with 1333 viewsR_from_afar

I first went to see QPR with two of my best friends and supporting the Rs has become an "experience" the three of us have shared and continue to share.

It would not have been the same if I had just taken the easy way out and started supporting a "big team". Our quirky, mysterious little club needs love and support and its vulnerability and frequently chaotic existence make the limited highs far sweeter than I think they would be if I were a fan of Liverpool or ManUre.

Long live our wonderful club!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

If QPR never existed on 13:32 - Sep 4 with 1322 viewsSimonJames

I picked the team that was closest to where I was born (technically that was the scum... but no way I was supporting them), so I guess the next nearest, God forbid, would have been Wet Spam - glad I never had to make that decision.

100% of people who drink water will die.

If QPR never existed on 14:09 - Sep 4 with 1298 viewsBoston

If QPR never existed on 13:32 - Sep 4 by SimonJames

I picked the team that was closest to where I was born (technically that was the scum... but no way I was supporting them), so I guess the next nearest, God forbid, would have been Wet Spam - glad I never had to make that decision.

As it happens, Rangers are the closest of London’s larger clubs to my old front door in Wembley. I didn’t realize that I until I was in my mid teens.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024