Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipad Options 14:44 - Sep 9 with 687 viewsWokingR

Does anyone have any views on the different models ?
I have an early Ipad 2 which, although working fine, is now not receiving support for various apps due to it's age. The clincher is now that Barclays have turned off the home banking app on these early models.
I quite like the idea of the bigger screen provided by the Ipad Pro but does this just make it too big/heavy to hold ?
Any views/recommendations much appreciated.
Ipad Options on 14:51 - Sep 9 with 674 viewsRangersDave

It is heavier and shows this if held for any length of time with 1 hand.

However, the processor, sound, and picture quality is very good.

I have a 1st gen i-pad pro 12.9 and its been swapped by Apple for a replacement 4 times since release, but i wouldnt be without it.

i have wi fi, 4G, and all my microsoft office stuff on it too.

Its a top gadget and dont forget we have a 6 year european warranty with it for the time being.

HTH
Dave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Ipad Options on 15:16 - Sep 9 with 641 viewsWokingR

Ipad Options on 14:51 - Sep 9 by RangersDave

It is heavier and shows this if held for any length of time with 1 hand.

However, the processor, sound, and picture quality is very good.

I have a 1st gen i-pad pro 12.9 and its been swapped by Apple for a replacement 4 times since release, but i wouldnt be without it.

i have wi fi, 4G, and all my microsoft office stuff on it too.

Its a top gadget and dont forget we have a 6 year european warranty with it for the time being.

HTH
Dave

Thanks mate.
I won't ever need to hold it in one hand for long
Ipad Options on 15:17 - Sep 9 with 637 viewsthame_hoops

I had an old ipad from 8 years ago but it gradually died. upgraded in January to the standard 9.7" 64gb

what I love is Apple pencil, I dont use pen and paper anymore, I use the pencil and the notes get backed upto the cloud, its really clever.

looking back, I wish I paid the extra £160 to get the ipad air, slightly bigger screen and faster but really happy with my 9.7"
Ipad Options on 16:05 - Sep 9 with 598 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I have an iPad Pro 10.5 inch that I use at work (mostly for reading LFW!). I use it with an apple bluetooth keyboard so it’s almost used as a touch screen mostly. In hindsight I probably didn’t need to go for the pro version. I only use it for banking, purchasing, printing, browsing, etc on most occasions so the standard version probably would have sufficed. I find the file management system very confusing, I much prefer the desktop and folder system you get on laptops and PC’s. Finding where you saved a file when you want to attach it to an email can be a nightmare!

Out of interest could you not just log into the Barclays online banking through a web browser? I’ve always steered clear of banking apps as I’ve always been wary about updating apps etc.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024