Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday’s Big Feature: Robbie Cowling 14:31 - Sep 22 with 1704 viewsGOSBTS

Did anyone read Robbie Cowling’s Big Feature in Saturday’s programme? I thought it was very interesting, especially his comments on Bury and how clubs like the U’s and Notts County suffered as a result of their mismanagement. He said he’ll announce an incentive next month to increase the matchday atmosphere.

If anyone didn’t see it I’m happy to upload images of the article.
Saturday’s Big Feature: Robbie Cowling on 14:59 - Sep 22 with 1703 viewsburnsieespana

GOSBTS be glad if you would as not seen! Thanks
Saturday’s Big Feature: Robbie Cowling on 16:19 - Sep 22 with 1673 viewsDaniel

Much of it has been reproduced by the Gazette:
https://www.gazette-news.co.uk/sport/17918762.colchester-united-chairman-robbie-
Saturday’s Big Feature: Robbie Cowling on 20:03 - Sep 22 with 1642 viewsGOSBTS

Saturday’s Big Feature: Robbie Cowling on 14:59 - Sep 22 by burnsieespana

GOSBTS be glad if you would as not seen! Thanks

Am struggling to find out how to upload images but the link Daniel posted has almost everything Robbie wrote in the feature. If you have twitter I can share the photos of the feature with you on there though!

RC seems very frank/honest with the fans.
Saturday’s Big Feature: Robbie Cowling on 21:03 - Sep 22 with 1633 viewswessex_exile

Saturday’s Big Feature: Robbie Cowling on 20:03 - Sep 22 by GOSBTS

Am struggling to find out how to upload images but the link Daniel posted has almost everything Robbie wrote in the feature. If you have twitter I can share the photos of the feature with you on there though!

RC seems very frank/honest with the fans.

Just an FYI - you need to upload to an image hosting website, then post a link to the image in a message here - the Fansnetwork software does the rest. I use flickr for the Matches of Yesteryear series, not sure what MFB uses for the Prediction League.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Saturday’s Big Feature: Robbie Cowling on 14:15 - Sep 23 with 1566 viewsMoor_Pinot

Thank you GOSBTS for this.
Once again, I feel fortunate that we have Mr. Cowling. I may dislike the rather passionless way we have played the last 3 or 4 seasons and his policies do sometimes jar with the supporters, myself included, but I will not be anything other than grateful that he seemingly wishes to keep us afloat and maybe achieve something better than that.
I wonder how many other lurking Bury situations there are. I think Robbie probably knows. When you look at the scant support received by several league two clubs it makes me wonder and how on earth do some National League sides manage on crowds of 750 or less at times - Braintree for example.

Moor Pinot

Saturday’s Big Feature: Robbie Cowling on 15:26 - Sep 23 with 1554 viewsmfb_cufc

Saturday’s Big Feature: Robbie Cowling on 21:03 - Sep 22 by wessex_exile

Just an FYI - you need to upload to an image hosting website, then post a link to the image in a message here - the Fansnetwork software does the rest. I use flickr for the Matches of Yesteryear series, not sure what MFB uses for the Prediction League.

I use Imgur for the Prediction League.

mfb

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024