Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brian McDermott 12:02 - Sep 26 with 1645 viewsSonofNorfolt

Met the former Reading and Leeds manager on the Eurostar this morning coming back from Lille and naturally the conversation turned to Rangers. He was most encouraging about our prospects, rating highly the management team we have in place, including his former Arsenal colleague Neil Banfield.
Brian McDermott on 12:03 - Sep 26 with 1631 viewsCroydonCaptJack

That's good to hear.

What is he doing now?
Brian McDermott on 12:04 - Sep 26 with 1619 viewstoboboly

Brian McDermott on 12:03 - Sep 26 by CroydonCaptJack

That's good to hear.

What is he doing now?

Trolley dolly for Eurostar?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Brian McDermott on 12:42 - Sep 26 with 1504 viewsW7Ranger

That's good to hear.

What is he doing now?

Train Driver?
Brian McDermott on 12:51 - Sep 26 with 1469 viewsrobith

A fond memory is being on a stag do in Leeds and a few of us still with the stamina went to The Stone Roses bar a like 2am. Leeds had drawn at home with Sheff Weds that day, and for an hour everyone inside chanted "OH BRIAN MCDERMOTT" over the music. Truly magical
Brian McDermott on 13:00 - Sep 26 with 1438 viewsSonofNorfolt

That's good to hear.

What is he doing now?

European football development for Arsenal.
Brian McDermott on 13:02 - Sep 26 with 1425 viewsW7Ranger

That's good to hear.

What is he doing now?

Ticket Inspector?
Brian McDermott on 13:06 - Sep 26 with 1409 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Matt Lucas lookalike
Brian McDermott on 16:45 - Sep 26 with 1130 viewsA40Bosh

I'm not sure if I have missed posts on Banfield and the possible impact but otherwise I was thinking the other night that perhaps his addition to the team as well as Warbs has contributed to our better style of football and early doors success.

I think someone was asking about the fact that in our starting 11 and bench there are still a number of players who were here last year but the football is much better at this stage.

Don't know much about him and I know Arsenal have not been winning that much in the last 10+ years but i would have thought he would have to be worth the wage to have been kept on for the best part of 20 years by what is still a top 5-6 Premier League club.

Perhaps Banfield could be the best "incoming" appointment since Warbs took the reigns.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024