Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could or do you go to watch QPR without having a drink or recreational drugs? 09:38 - Oct 2 with 1974 viewsEsox_Lucius

The grass is always greener.

Could or do you go to watch QPR without having a drink or recreational drugs? on 10:16 - Oct 2 with 1917 viewsAntti_Heinola

i know this is a bit weird, but I go to about 95% of games without any booze at all. Games where I've gone a bit drunk I feel I can't really recall much of afterwards, which seems a shame.
I know. Boring, right?

Bare bones.

Could or do you go to watch QPR without having a drink or recreational drugs? on 10:25 - Oct 2 with 1901 viewsMick_S

Could or do you go to watch QPR without having a drink or recreational drugs? on 10:16 - Oct 2 by Antti_Heinola

i know this is a bit weird, but I go to about 95% of games without any booze at all. Games where I've gone a bit drunk I feel I can't really recall much of afterwards, which seems a shame.
I know. Boring, right?

Drink Carlsberg mate - you'll be fine.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Could or do you go to watch QPR without having a drink or recreational drugs? on 10:34 - Oct 2 with 1878 viewsJJB

I gave up drinking the year JFH was in charge and I'm still getting over it. That was torturous watching that sober.

Remember The White City Fighting?
Poll: Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

Could or do you go to watch QPR without having a drink or recreational drugs? on 10:46 - Oct 2 with 1851 viewsFDC

Yes I could and have done plenty of times. On balance probably prefer occasions (mostly away) that have been combined with a bit of sesh. Completely different day out of course.

Weirdest one was when a mate of mine dropped a pill at half time away at Sheffield Utd. Not sure it really worked for him to be honest.
Could or do you go to watch QPR without having a drink or recreational drugs? on 10:47 - Oct 2 with 1848 viewsthame_hoops

Never understood the obsession of some to get tanked up and then miss most of 90 mins going to the toilet or bar
Could or do you go to watch QPR without having a drink or recreational drugs? on 11:12 - Oct 2 with 1804 viewsJJB

I also think that going to football is just a small part of the day, most look at it for a time to catch up with mates, have a few pints and to turn off from life/work etc.

And lets be honest, the worst part of this day out is often having to watch the actual football!

Remember The White City Fighting?
Poll: Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

Could or do you go to watch QPR without having a drink or recreational drugs? on 11:47 - Oct 2 with 1755 viewsbosh67

I think QPR are my recreational drug.

I could stop... If I wanted to... Couldn't I?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Could or do you go to watch QPR without having a drink or recreational drugs? on 12:44 - Oct 2 with 1709 viewsrunningman75

I very rarely drink on a match day. I tend to enjoy a decent beer so no chance of purchasing that at the ground. My partner also had struggles with alcohol abuse. She does not mind me having beer in the house now. as never liked it but am always wary about people who have had one too many. Always get annoyed by those who have to get up around 35 to 40 minutes to rush to buy beer.
Login to get fewer ads

Could or do you go to watch QPR without having a drink or recreational drugs? on 12:50 - Oct 2 with 1703 viewsStanisgod

I don't do either but I couldn't believe how many people were still downstairs in Ellerslie when the whistle went for the second half. It was rammed, only wanted a quick wee.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Could or do you go to watch QPR without having a drink or recreational drugs? on 13:10 - Oct 2 with 1663 viewsjonno

Could or do you go to watch QPR without having a drink or recreational drugs? on 10:16 - Oct 2 by Antti_Heinola

I know. Boring, right?

Not at all. When I lived in England and used to go to games I very rarely drank any alcohol, or a pint at the very most, because I was always driving. As I don't drink indoors I now watch games from afar with a cup of tea!
Could or do you go to watch QPR without having a drink or recreational drugs? on 13:31 - Oct 2 with 1607 viewsstowmarketrange

I very rarely drink before home games but I make up for it at away games.Certainly don’t do any drugs at all.
[Post edited 2 Oct 2019 14:15]
Could or do you go to watch QPR without having a drink or recreational drugs? on 13:36 - Oct 2 with 1591 viewsBuckR

If I'm getting the train I'll have a load in the Bush before the game and after but if I've got the jam jar with me I'll have a quick pop in a pub for one or two before the game. Cant drink the piss water they serve in the ground
Could or do you go to watch QPR without having a drink or recreational drugs? on 14:20 - Oct 2 with 1512 viewsNorthernr

Who are all these people voting yes? It's sooooooooooooooooo boring.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Could or do you go to watch QPR without having a drink or recreational drugs? on 14:33 - Oct 2 with 1487 viewsBoston

Y’mean we don’t play on Strawberry Fields ...,

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Could or do you go to watch QPR without having a drink or recreational drugs? on 14:37 - Oct 2 with 1476 views1MoreBrightonR

sober to 99% of home games but i do like doing one away game a year and having a bit of an all day bender :)
Could or do you go to watch QPR without having a drink or recreational drugs? on 14:40 - Oct 2 with 1466 viewsMiss_Terraces

Three or four pints beforehand. After the game, well that depends. When the kids were younger, I didn't drink.
I don't drink at halftime due to what's on offer.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Could or do you go to watch QPR without having a drink or recreational drugs? on 14:48 - Oct 2 with 1453 viewsBoston

I like my football to merge seamlessly into a day of imbibing.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Could or do you go to watch QPR without having a drink or recreational drugs? on 15:09 - Oct 2 with 1432 viewskensalriser

All drinks are out for me in pursuit of not having to take a piss at the ground. Well, at least when in Ellerslie.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Could or do you go to watch QPR without having a drink or recreational drugs? on 16:02 - Oct 2 with 1368 viewsdavman

I reckon it's an age / family thing.

As soon as I started drinking, I couldn't watch QPR sober. But the before wife / kid I spent a lot of time in pubs.

Now it is a dad and son thing to go I don't bother with the pub and am stone cold sober watching the game.

I sometimes wonder whether the drink made us that good in the early 90s, or we really were that good...

Happy days.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Could or do you go to watch QPR without having a drink or recreational drugs? on 16:08 - Oct 2 with 1356 viewsLongsufferingR

I nearly always turn up sober, however, on the occasions where I've had few beforehand, the effect in terms of my lariness is amazing. Every referee is a bstard, the opposition are child molesting neanderthals and every Rangers throw in or completed pass is the best footballing moment ever seen.
Could or do you go to watch QPR without having a drink or recreational drugs? on 16:13 - Oct 2 with 1351 views100percent

Drink and drug free, 24 years now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024