Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn's away kit 21:52 - Oct 5 with 1525 viewsbosh67

I turned to my dad and said there's no f*cking way we are losing to a team playing in that! WTF were the kit designers thinking? What were the club thinking when someone said, that's great. That'll do.

Our pink magenta thing looked award winning compared to that.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Blackburn's away kit on 22:05 - Oct 5 with 1459 viewsstowmarketrange

It looked it was the only kits left after a closing down sale at a sports shop.None of it matched with the other bits.
Blackburn's away kit on 22:28 - Oct 5 with 1361 viewsTacticalR

'Tis a silly kit.

It also made the game a little more difficult to watch as both teams had relatively light kits and the contrast between them wasn't that great.

Air hostess clique

Blackburn's away kit on 01:50 - Oct 6 with 1177 viewstimcocking

I dunno mate, i dunno. Honestly, i despair. Fcuking loathsome. Shouldn't even be legal.
Blackburn's away kit on 03:50 - Oct 6 with 1130 viewsDylanP

Blackburn's away kit on 01:50 - Oct 6 by timcocking

I dunno mate, i dunno. Honestly, i despair. Fcuking loathsome. Shouldn't even be legal.

Agree. The comms guy kept referring to it as dingy grey, which I think summed it up. What? Just, what????

Plus, the whole point of an away kit is to contrast with the home team's kit, and the dingy grey didn't offer that immediate contrast the the white of our blue and white hoops. Why the fck would you?
[Post edited 6 Oct 2019 3:52]

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Blackburn's away kit on 04:27 - Oct 6 with 1108 viewstimcocking

Blackburn's away kit on 03:50 - Oct 6 by DylanP

Agree. The comms guy kept referring to it as dingy grey, which I think summed it up. What? Just, what????

Plus, the whole point of an away kit is to contrast with the home team's kit, and the dingy grey didn't offer that immediate contrast the the white of our blue and white hoops. Why the fck would you?
[Post edited 6 Oct 2019 3:52]

Reminds me of the time United ran out in a grey away kit; Fergie actually made them change into a different away kit at half time.
Blackburn's away kit on 07:07 - Oct 6 with 1047 viewsDWQPR

I commented during the game that it looked like someone had washed a white kit and left some black socks in the washing machine. I suspect that it was designed to represent the town of Blackburn being what must be one of the most miserable places in earth. The Beatles got it wrong there wasn’t 4,000 holes in Blackburn, Lancastrian, it’s just one big fùcking miserable hole!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Blackburn's away kit on 13:22 - Oct 6 with 713 viewsloftboy

I know I’m an old(ish) git and it’s done to sell shirts, but a team should always play in its home colours unless there’s a blatant clash, you never used to see wolves or Watford’s away kit unless they played each other is they wear them at every opportunity.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Blackburn's away kit on 13:35 - Oct 6 with 689 viewsAntti_Heinola

don't mind teams playing in their away kt, and obviously Blackburn have to against us, but I thought there wasn't enough contrast between the kits yesterday. Awful Blacburn kit, and can't help them when trying to find a pass.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn's away kit on 13:42 - Oct 6 with 673 viewstimcocking

Blackburn's away kit on 13:22 - Oct 6 by loftboy

I know I’m an old(ish) git and it’s done to sell shirts, but a team should always play in its home colours unless there’s a blatant clash, you never used to see wolves or Watford’s away kit unless they played each other is they wear them at every opportunity.

You're not being old, merely stating the obvious. Of course they should. It drives me up the fc uking wall.

And if they're playing the away kit, it should, also bloody obviously, resemble the home kit in some way. Like Crystal Palace and West Brom this season.

That means hoops for QPR Tony for Christ's sake.

To think, some tasteless cant has most likely been paid a fortune to design that pile of p!ss.
Blackburn's away kit on 13:57 - Oct 6 with 659 viewskensalriser

Nothing will ever beat for stupidity the all black kit Blackpool turned out in for the first game of the 2003/04 season on one of the hottest days of a very hot summer.

You will all remember the result, I'm sure.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Blackburn's away kit on 14:34 - Oct 6 with 605 viewsWren67

Yu are all old fuddy duddies without an ounce of fashion nouse.
Grey is the in colour.....ask your wives, mothers. girlfriends etc.
Go have a look in the shops everything is grey (or is it gray), I blame Brexit.

My gripe was, why were they all wearing the no. 10 on the front of their shirts?
Blackburn's away kit on 14:35 - Oct 6 with 603 viewskingo

It wasn't the grey kit as much as the random green socks that were thrown in. As someone behind me said, it looked like a Sunday league kit where they didn't have the socks to match.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Blackburn's away kit on 14:41 - Oct 6 with 596 viewsconnell10

The thing is Blackburns home kit is imo a lovely kit and very original.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024