Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday 15:31 - Oct 11 with 1496 viewsdurham_exile

After Spurs youngsters managed what their first team couldn’t and defeated Col U in a penalty shootout 6-5 on Tuesday evening; JM takes his charges to the first of two important games at the People's Pension Stadium Crawley this Saturday.

First is the league encounter and then on the 29th October, a Carabao Cup encounter, with the winners representing League Two in the Quarter Finals.

Both games are important with league points at stake this weekend and gate money/TV revenue 17 days later for the winners. Much has been made of the ticketing arrangements this week and it seems that the U’s will have more than 1600 supporters against the Reds for the cup tie and about 250 this Saturday.

Personally, I would like to see two Super U’s victories, but both games will be difficult. We have played Crawley 13 times and only have 3 victories, 4 draws and 6 defeats to show for the effort. Their Head Coach Gabriele Cioffi will be as keen as JM to strike a psychological blow this Saturday. Crawley have top scorer Beryly Lubala in their line up and he looks sharp and dangerous.

Colchester again have two players on international duty in Brandon Comley and Luke Gambin, playing for Montserrat and Malta respectively. There are also fitness concerns about Kwame Poku, Paris Cowan-Hall and Brendan Wiredu, whilst Harry Pell and Callum Harriott remain side-lined. I wonder though whether Harriott could be available for next week’s match against Morecambe.

Now much has been said about the outstanding Tom Eastman this season and tomorrow he clocks up his 300th Colchester game. It will be nice for him to celebrate with another goal.

The league table is beginning to have a familiar look to it and three points must be the aim tomorrow:

FGR 12 24
Exeter 12 23
Newport 12 23
Crewe 12 23
Cheltenham 12 22
Bradford 12 21
Swindon 12 20
COL U 12 19

Now without dismissing 2/3rds of the league the top seven is beginning to look more consistent. I know that Plymouth Argyle are struggling at present, but they could be a contender if they begin to put a run of results together. So, where does that leave Colchester, well we will be displacing one of the top seven and preferably one of the eventual top three.

Presently I think that the Bantams pose the biggest threat, they are a sleeping giant with 15,000 gates and although their playing surface is shocking, they will be one of the top three come April. Exeter are one of the perennial play off contenders but can they stake a claim for that third spot, we will see.

A long way to go yet of course, but we are more than a quarter of the way into the season now.

JM has no problem selecting the back five positions and midfield and strikers are aided by international call ups;

Gerken

Jackson Eastman Prosser Bramall

Senior Lapslie Stevenson

Nouble Norris Robinson

Subs:
Ross Clampin Sowunmi Chilvers Brown Wright Dunne

Possible changes to the subs bench but only if they are fit would be Poku and Wiredu with a surprise bench appearance for Harriott perhaps, but it could be a week too soon for him. Personally, with wet conditions and a heavy pitch, I wouldn’t take any unnecessary risks with any of them.

Harry Pell could be fit for the second Crawley encounter. Theo Robinson will of course be cup tied against Crawley on the 29th.

The weather in Crawley tomorrow will be 13 degrees Celsius with 90% precipitation, take a coat and hat! The pitch could be heavy and probably worse than at Macclesfield.

Safe journey to the travelling faithful.

Enjoy the game

Up the U’s

Durham_exile

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 20:38 - Oct 11 with 1447 viewsGOSBTS

Good preview as always Durham. Would not be unhappy at all with that line-up, considering the injury/international updates you mentioned in the midfield. For me a point would be a great result that would keep us ticking along nicely.

Up the U's!
Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 14:41 - Oct 12 with 1406 viewsmfb_cufc

U's side to face Crawley: Gerken, Jackson, Eastman, Prosser, Clampin, Wiredu, Lapslie, Senior, Nouble, Poku, Robinson

Four changes from Stevenage game. Bramhall, Stevenson and Norris dropped. Comley on International duty.

U's subs v Crawley: Bramall, Sowunmi, Chilvers, Stevenson, Brown, Norris, Ross

mfb

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 15:42 - Oct 12 with 1396 viewsmfb_cufc

Goal to the U's. Prosser after 35 minutes, header from a Poku corner.

mfb

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 15:52 - Oct 12 with 1391 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 15:42 - Oct 12 by mfb_cufc

Mick thanks for the update.

I think the shock of watching the horrific England performance last night affected me and I've been ill today!

But I am considerably heartened by Colchester's scoreline.

Bizarre events at Mansfield where Oldham were 2-0 down and down to 9 men but have actually scored to make it 2-1.

Big second half for the U's, let's hope we can secure the three points.

UTU's

Durham_exile

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 15:55 - Oct 12 with 1387 viewsMoor_Pinot

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 15:42 - Oct 12 by mfb_cufc

Nice goal from Prosser, lovely cross from Poku who has done that several times and is the best man on the pitch. Below average game, it's raining of course and we're awful in the wet. We're the better side without creating much because the final ball is just not of any quality. Eastman solid, Wiredu trying hard Jackson and Frank frequently undone by Senior whose lack of awareness is driving commentary team mad. Lapslie the main man in midfield. Need more goals, Crawley looking to shoot from distance.
My main hope of improvement is Poku and a shaky home defence, but in truth one couldn't argue with 0-0 as a ht score.
Let's get a second.

Moor Pinot

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 16:09 - Oct 12 with 1381 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 15:55 - Oct 12 by Moor_Pinot

Nice goal from Prosser, lovely cross from Poku who has done that several times and is the best man on the pitch. Below average game, it's raining of course and we're awful in the wet. We're the better side without creating much because the final ball is just not of any quality. Eastman solid, Wiredu trying hard Jackson and Frank frequently undone by Senior whose lack of awareness is driving commentary team mad. Lapslie the main man in midfield. Need more goals, Crawley looking to shoot from distance.
My main hope of improvement is Poku and a shaky home defence, but in truth one couldn't argue with 0-0 as a ht score.
Let's get a second.

Pinault totally agree a second needed.

Sounds positive though. Three points needed because Bradford have just scored at Morecambe.

UTU's

Durham_exile

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 16:15 - Oct 12 with 1376 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 16:09 - Oct 12 by durham_exile

Pinault totally agree a second needed.

Sounds positive though. Three points needed because Bradford have just scored at Morecambe.

UTU's

1-1 Grego-Cox from 25 yards

Come on the U's

Durham_exile

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 16:40 - Oct 12 with 1364 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 16:15 - Oct 12 by durham_exile

1-1 Grego-Cox from 25 yards

Come on the U's

Why was Robinson taken off was he injured

Norris must be brought on especially now we've let the game slip now 2-1 down

Durham_exile

Login to get fewer ads

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 16:46 - Oct 12 with 1357 viewsMoor_Pinot

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 16:40 - Oct 12 by durham_exile

Why was Robinson taken off was he injured

Norris must be brought on especially now we've let the game slip now 2-1 down

Robinson? Who? Done absolutely nothing Durham. Most one sided half of football I've seen in a long time. We're slow, outthought, out fought, embarrassingly weak in a tackle, except Lapslie. Two superb goals only one team in it. Outplayed.

Moor Pinot

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 16:51 - Oct 12 with 1352 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 16:46 - Oct 12 by Moor_Pinot

Robinson? Who? Done absolutely nothing Durham. Most one sided half of football I've seen in a long time. We're slow, outthought, out fought, embarrassingly weak in a tackle, except Lapslie. Two superb goals only one team in it. Outplayed.

It's a shocking defeat as well and it gives Crawley the edge for the cup tie.

Very disappointing.

Not good enough

UTU's

Durham_exile

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 17:00 - Oct 12 with 1345 viewsgerry_us

I was absolutely mortified to see us go in at halftime with a 1-0 lead as it was plainly obvious for all to see what the outcome would be....and well well, what a surprise.
Why on earth do we do it, why? Best place to defend a one nil lead is in "their" penalty box but can anyone tell me how many times we visited in the second half.
Mid table mediocrity McGreal has to be dispensed with soonest..
Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 17:03 - Oct 12 with 1337 viewsMoor_Pinot

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 16:51 - Oct 12 by durham_exile

It's a shocking defeat as well and it gives Crawley the edge for the cup tie.

Very disappointing.

Not good enough

UTU's

Now there's an understatement if ever I heard one Durham. Not good enough......... Actually not worthy of being on the park. I felt for Crawley, they hit the post three more times, had countless badly defended corners and only last ditch stuff from Eastman kept it from being a rout. Worst second half performance I've seen from the U's for years. No urgency, no fluency, no ideas, no midfield, no passing game - even backwards as we usually do, no shots and Poku and Lapslie and Eastman apart nobody cared. Even Gerkens kicking was Gilmartin standard. This was AWFUL. Crawley sussed exactly how to play the one way team which is us, they truly deserved a far greater return.
Sometimes I just can't fathom what this idiot says in the dressing room or even thinks because there is no consistency to anything we do.
Next week, send Senior on loan at step 4, and at least try to get a midfield that pass to one another. Brown had 14 inept minutes, Norris ten and touched the ball once.
Don't watch the highlights.

Moor Pinot

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 17:07 - Oct 12 with 1335 viewsnoah4x4

Senior has become too much of a liability. All the tricks, but no vision and repeatedly gives the ball away and leaves Jackson/Prosser exposed or overcommitted. We were second to everything in the second half. 2-1 was what we deserved. Awful performance.
Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 18:57 - Oct 12 with 1282 viewsburnsieespana

Most teams have truly awful game per season so let us hope this is ours!
We will win the Cup game now is my bold projection.
Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 19:27 - Oct 12 with 1271 viewsGOSBTS

Went into Colchester to watch Downton Abbey today. We were 1-0 up when I turned my film off as the film began - very disappointed when I turned it on again! Oh well, onwards and upwards. Looking forward to Morecambe next weekend!
Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 19:44 - Oct 12 with 1266 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 19:27 - Oct 12 by GOSBTS

Went into Colchester to watch Downton Abbey today. We were 1-0 up when I turned my film off as the film began - very disappointed when I turned it on again! Oh well, onwards and upwards. Looking forward to Morecambe next weekend!

Have just seen the goals
We should have done better with both Crawley goals and our poor second half performance has given Crawley the advantage prior to the vital cup tie.

Frankly we should be beating teams like this. The league is becoming very congested and if we are to secure promotion then these are the games that must result in victories.

Three points against Morecambe should be easy next week but we cannot continue with these attempts to see out a 1-0 away from home with capitulation in the second half.

Very annoyed and disappointed today

UTU's

Durham_exile

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 21:12 - Oct 12 with 1230 viewsMoor_Pinot

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 19:44 - Oct 12 by durham_exile

Have just seen the goals
We should have done better with both Crawley goals and our poor second half performance has given Crawley the advantage prior to the vital cup tie.

Frankly we should be beating teams like this. The league is becoming very congested and if we are to secure promotion then these are the games that must result in victories.

Three points against Morecambe should be easy next week but we cannot continue with these attempts to see out a 1-0 away from home with capitulation in the second half.

Very annoyed and disappointed today

UTU's

More than disappointed Durham. It's just happened for the last few years.

This was a poor effort, followed by a cr*p 2nd half in which only Crawley were interested. They were fully engaged, motivated, faster to every loose ball and as Noah repeats when Senior got the damn thing he sold everyone short, fell over and demanded referee protection for his own failings.

This is the U's of current times. This is the reason why we are inconsistent. This is the third or 4th time Crawley's management have out manoeuvred ours. I do not share your confidence that Morecombe will be beaten either. In recent years Jim has always prepared his inferior squad to the detriment of ours - most recently the abject 0-0 in December.

Many sides have lesser players than us. Many boarders say this. On another thread I agree with the fact that we could and maybe should be top 7 or top 3. But this is our problem - each week a different and often indifferent U's take the field ready to play their one dimensional football - which today was beyond them - and despite most opposition teams being less skilful than Frank, less able than Tom or Jacko, less creative than Poku or Comley, less promising than Clampin, their management units seemingly do a better job on us than we on them. Result--inconsistent outcomes.

For 3 years with good players we have ostensibly stood still or worse. Our talent is being wasted. Senior's worse, not better. Why? And yes, Gerry teams do have one or two off days, of course, but we were well beaten today by a gee-d up team who should have had 5. Against Cambridge we lost to the worst opposition since we beat Leamington.

Until our collective managerial unit learns we will not progress.

I had hoped that recent matches pointed to some improvement but after today I realise we flatter to deceive.

I don't give a fig about the league Cup - we won't use the money wisely, it'll be wasted on a couple of bench warmers. I want promotion out of this league and we ought to be able to do it with the resources we have.

I was happy to take mfb's advice on Essex confidently winning the county championship because I knew they would. I won't be putting anything on a top ten finish for our team even though it's the least we should expect.

Sorry for the rant, I hope you forgive me but I'm disappointed I'm furious because I expected exactly what I saw from 4pm onwards.

Moor Pinot

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 23:20 - Oct 12 with 1196 viewsmfb_cufc

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 21:12 - Oct 12 by Moor_Pinot

More than disappointed Durham. It's just happened for the last few years.

This was a poor effort, followed by a cr*p 2nd half in which only Crawley were interested. They were fully engaged, motivated, faster to every loose ball and as Noah repeats when Senior got the damn thing he sold everyone short, fell over and demanded referee protection for his own failings.

This is the U's of current times. This is the reason why we are inconsistent. This is the third or 4th time Crawley's management have out manoeuvred ours. I do not share your confidence that Morecombe will be beaten either. In recent years Jim has always prepared his inferior squad to the detriment of ours - most recently the abject 0-0 in December.

Many sides have lesser players than us. Many boarders say this. On another thread I agree with the fact that we could and maybe should be top 7 or top 3. But this is our problem - each week a different and often indifferent U's take the field ready to play their one dimensional football - which today was beyond them - and despite most opposition teams being less skilful than Frank, less able than Tom or Jacko, less creative than Poku or Comley, less promising than Clampin, their management units seemingly do a better job on us than we on them. Result--inconsistent outcomes.

For 3 years with good players we have ostensibly stood still or worse. Our talent is being wasted. Senior's worse, not better. Why? And yes, Gerry teams do have one or two off days, of course, but we were well beaten today by a gee-d up team who should have had 5. Against Cambridge we lost to the worst opposition since we beat Leamington.

Until our collective managerial unit learns we will not progress.

I had hoped that recent matches pointed to some improvement but after today I realise we flatter to deceive.

I don't give a fig about the league Cup - we won't use the money wisely, it'll be wasted on a couple of bench warmers. I want promotion out of this league and we ought to be able to do it with the resources we have.

I was happy to take mfb's advice on Essex confidently winning the county championship because I knew they would. I won't be putting anything on a top ten finish for our team even though it's the least we should expect.

Sorry for the rant, I hope you forgive me but I'm disappointed I'm furious because I expected exactly what I saw from 4pm onwards.

Very well put Pinault. Inconsistency sums it up perfectly. That is exactly why we have missed out on promotion since this management have been in charge, and are likely to miss out again this season. Not just inconsistent from game to game, but in the halves of games. How many times have we a reasonable first-half followed by a rubbish second one. This is the crux of the matter. Other teams management use the half-time talk to good use, whereas ours don't. We have this one dimensional of playing, and just stick to it.

The thing that confuses me most is why did why sign Jevani Brown. At the time of him signing McGreal said he was the hottest property in League 2. We paid what was said to be around £300,000 for him, and all he has done is bench warm. The only reason I can think of is there is temperamental problem - his pathetic penalty in the Spurs game suggest that. If that is the case then there is no hope of this management dealing with it. Kurtis Guthrie proved that.

mfb

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 00:22 - Oct 13 with 1189 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 23:20 - Oct 12 by mfb_cufc

Very well put Pinault. Inconsistency sums it up perfectly. That is exactly why we have missed out on promotion since this management have been in charge, and are likely to miss out again this season. Not just inconsistent from game to game, but in the halves of games. How many times have we a reasonable first-half followed by a rubbish second one. This is the crux of the matter. Other teams management use the half-time talk to good use, whereas ours don't. We have this one dimensional of playing, and just stick to it.

The thing that confuses me most is why did why sign Jevani Brown. At the time of him signing McGreal said he was the hottest property in League 2. We paid what was said to be around £300,000 for him, and all he has done is bench warm. The only reason I can think of is there is temperamental problem - his pathetic penalty in the Spurs game suggest that. If that is the case then there is no hope of this management dealing with it. Kurtis Guthrie proved that.

When Jevani Brown was signed many on this board were
appreciative and suggested that he was a great signing.

He was poor against Cambridge and his pen against Spurs team showed immaturity but he redeemed himself with a successive penalty against Spurs U21.

He was signed as a number 10 but has not been deployed as such.

Sadly today was typical of several similar performances having taken the lead we sit back and always concede.

We will see Morecambe off but I am more disappointed about our chances in the cup tie against Crawley as they have gained the initiative.

Until JM appreciates that the Jeykll and Hyde approach to each 45 minutes is not the way forward we will continue with the inconsistency of results.

Even a point today though less than ideal would have at least kept the run going.

UTU's

Durham_exile

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 06:23 - Oct 13 with 1159 viewsGOSBTS

I agree with all those who have said it’s our one dimensional play that is causing our inconsistency. Starting with Wiredu, Poku and Senior probably exacerbated this as we had few options to bring off the bench to help us play differently when needed in the second half. I’m pleased Prosser scored from a corner though - we need to make better use of the corners as our wing play will create plenty.

We must shelve this game now and look forward to the tricky two weeks ahead. 5 games in 14/15 days I believe, including a trip to the league leaders Crewe and our cup game against Crawley. We did very well in our last congested spell of games. I’m hoping JM will use our big squad to our advantage and rotate when necessary to keep us going.

Up the U’s!
Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 09:46 - Oct 13 with 1115 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 16:46 - Oct 12 by Moor_Pinot

Pinault probably since FGR away only a few weeks go.

Durham_exile

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 11:26 - Oct 13 with 1083 viewsMoor_Pinot

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 09:46 - Oct 13 by durham_exile

Pinault probably since FGR away only a few weeks go.

Ah, Durham, fair point, yes.
And that's the thing - it just keeps happening and has done - unabated and seemingly unaddressed for more than three years.

Brown seems hopelessly at sea. The management did not start the player at the beginning despite a lot of money spent, something I found baffling. It was as though he was already on the Bonne Guthrie Slater Collins et al 'pile' right from the start. People hint that it may be attitude but without any certainty of that I have to remain baffled. He is unlikely to succeed with us now. Norris is a liability, too slow, too desperate when he makes an appearance and has nobody to play off/with. He too, cannot be a contented member of the squad now that Poku has his chance. Poku appears a better footballer than either. There was also the issue of Bramhall being dropped for Clampin, the word 'dropped' was used but maybe there was another reason. Either way, whilst we may have a few more options than last year the management seem at a loss as to how they can be deployed....................and that is a continuum of a pattern.

I still agree with you that we are good enough to go up as footballers, but we are not good enough to go up as a football team given yesterday and as you rightly point out over at Nailsworth the other day.

We are so predictable and if an opposition management is clued in - and many of them are whereas we are not - the U's football team with its one way of playing will be found out and made to struggle. If homework is not done on us [eg Swindon away] then our footballers are good enough - result of that = inconsistency.
That's where we're at and that's where we look likely to stay.

So I shall continue to be baffled.

BTW - we played quite well in the last 12 minutes at FGR, so on balance that was the best 12 minutes in the 180 against FGR & Crawley.

Moor Pinot

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 11:42 - Oct 13 with 1079 viewsLeadbelly

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 11:26 - Oct 13 by Moor_Pinot

Ah, Durham, fair point, yes.
And that's the thing - it just keeps happening and has done - unabated and seemingly unaddressed for more than three years.

Brown seems hopelessly at sea. The management did not start the player at the beginning despite a lot of money spent, something I found baffling. It was as though he was already on the Bonne Guthrie Slater Collins et al 'pile' right from the start. People hint that it may be attitude but without any certainty of that I have to remain baffled. He is unlikely to succeed with us now. Norris is a liability, too slow, too desperate when he makes an appearance and has nobody to play off/with. He too, cannot be a contented member of the squad now that Poku has his chance. Poku appears a better footballer than either. There was also the issue of Bramhall being dropped for Clampin, the word 'dropped' was used but maybe there was another reason. Either way, whilst we may have a few more options than last year the management seem at a loss as to how they can be deployed....................and that is a continuum of a pattern.

I still agree with you that we are good enough to go up as footballers, but we are not good enough to go up as a football team given yesterday and as you rightly point out over at Nailsworth the other day.

We are so predictable and if an opposition management is clued in - and many of them are whereas we are not - the U's football team with its one way of playing will be found out and made to struggle. If homework is not done on us [eg Swindon away] then our footballers are good enough - result of that = inconsistency.
That's where we're at and that's where we look likely to stay.

So I shall continue to be baffled.

BTW - we played quite well in the last 12 minutes at FGR, so on balance that was the best 12 minutes in the 180 against FGR & Crawley.

On BBC Essex coverage yesterday David Gregory suggested Bramall might have a slight knock hence Clampin’s inclusion. Not definitive but may explain Bramhall’s absence.

As well as the inconsistency I‘m frustrated by McGreal’s continuing inability to instill anything approaching a team spirit/fighting mentality to overcome the inevitable situations when that is required. I can live with being beaten by better sides but games like yesterday’s, where we we somehow managed to pinch a first half lead and then capitulated in the second half, are unforgivable.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 17:18 - Oct 13 with 1013 viewsthrillseeker

I really cannot comment anymore on what has already been said

The 2nd half performance was appalling but don't think the 1st half was much better.

If we play like that in cup game there will be 1600 very upset people.

It was my first to visit to Crawley. Not a bad away end and food was good although queues were slow so I hope this is rectified for cup game.
Super U's to overcome the Reds in vital league game on Saturday on 20:55 - Oct 14 with 755 viewsghughes11

Watched on iFollow and have to agree with everything that has been said so far.
Looks like we started 4-4-2, with Lapslie holding and Wiredu given the license to break beyond Nouble and Robinson.
Set up to counter attack with two pacey wingers.
The problem was that Crawley were not good enough to create many opportunities in the first half for us to deploy these tactics.
2nd half started and we changed to 4-2-3-1 with Nouble out wide and Poku in the middle.
Plan B, that was even worse than Plan A!
Wiredu who was getting into the box and causing problems for Crawley in the first half, was now deployed as an extra holding midfield, along side Lapslie. Poku was wasted in the middle, as he was unable to find any space.
Substitutions didn't help - reactive, rather than proactive!
Trying not to get too down after one defeat in five (in the league).
Let's get back to 3 up front at home to Morcambe next Saturday and get our revenge on Crawley in the cup!

Up the U's

Poll: What was the main reason for the Col U win versus Carlisle?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024