Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kemi joins the Regency 06:14 - Oct 16 with 726 viewsbwildered

Former U's favourite Kemi Izzet has been installed has the new manager of Brightlingsea Recent .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Kemi joins the Regency on 08:29 - Oct 16 with 722 viewsburnsieespana

Somehow I can't see Kemi or Karl ever taking over as U'S Manager as neither appear to like the idea of going 'corprate'.
Good luck Kemi as Brightlingsea have a good set up buy unfortunately not a lot of money.
Kemi joins the Regency on 12:11 - Oct 16 with 705 viewsMoor_Pinot

Kemi joins the Regency on 08:29 - Oct 16 by burnsieespana

Somehow I can't see Kemi or Karl ever taking over as U'S Manager as neither appear to like the idea of going 'corprate'.
Good luck Kemi as Brightlingsea have a good set up buy unfortunately not a lot of money.

Wish him well of course. Could do with him now in the middle of the park..................but oh dear this management process. I expect Kem will do quite well, whereas management is not Karl's forté but I do fear this corporate policy. Corporate mediocrity is all it has brought.

Moor Pinot

Kemi joins the Regency on 18:19 - Oct 16 with 683 viewsLeadbelly

Kemi joins the Regency on 12:11 - Oct 16 by Moor_Pinot

Wish him well of course. Could do with him now in the middle of the park..................but oh dear this management process. I expect Kem will do quite well, whereas management is not Karl's forté but I do fear this corporate policy. Corporate mediocrity is all it has brought.

Karl's boys beat our boys in the Essex Senior Cup so perhaps he's not so bad...or just better than Col U coaches!

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Kemi joins the Regency on 23:39 - Oct 16 with 654 viewsmfb_cufc

Kemi joins the Regency on 18:19 - Oct 16 by Leadbelly

Karl's boys beat our boys in the Essex Senior Cup so perhaps he's not so bad...or just better than Col U coaches!

Or more likely we don't give a s**t about the Essex Senior Cup.

mfb

Kemi joins the Regency on 06:01 - Oct 17 with 645 viewsbwildered

The Senior clubs in Essex usually use the competition to field U21 sides against there counterparts.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024