Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bees match thread 08:05 - Oct 28 with 25149 viewsHooparoo

The Hooparoo family will all be on the couch early morning shouting “Urrrrsss!” all the way from East Brisbane to West London.

Please God, let us hammer these tossers. Amen etc 😇

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Bees match thread on 08:10 - Oct 28 with 5087 viewsHadders

Just checked, and since we started playing Brentford regularly again in 2015 we've lost 6, won 2 and drawn 1 (that was my favourite - still proud to say, I stayed to the end!). The score is QPR 11 Brentford 19. Just...no. Nonononono. YOURRRRRRS!
[Post edited 28 Oct 2019 8:42]
Bees match thread on 08:30 - Oct 28 with 5039 viewsJAPRANGERS

5-5
Bees match thread on 09:06 - Oct 28 with 4978 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Can't get worked up about Brentford, just another game as far as I'm concerned.

3-1 to us if we go with three in midfield. Draw or defeat if we don't.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Bees match thread on 09:11 - Oct 28 with 4963 viewsactonman

I really hope we turn up tonight unlike previous bees games ! 4 points from the next 2 games would be dreamland and personally would rather beat the champions of Europe next week
Bees match thread on 09:13 - Oct 28 with 4959 viewsPinnerPaul

Has to be goals in it you would have thought, lets hope we get one more than them!

3-2 us, with Mrs Pinner in attendance
Bees match thread on 09:44 - Oct 28 with 4882 viewsfrancisbowles

Bees match thread on 09:11 - Oct 28 by actonman

I really hope we turn up tonight unlike previous bees games ! 4 points from the next 2 games would be dreamland and personally would rather beat the champions of Europe next week

Having dropped two points at home in our last game, it might be the start of a poor run and put a lot of pressure on the players going to Leeds if we drop more, again at home, tonight.
Bees match thread on 09:48 - Oct 28 with 4868 viewsdaveB

4-4 draw
Bees match thread on 09:56 - Oct 28 with 4843 viewsfrancisbowles

Bees match thread on 09:06 - Oct 28 by BrianMcCarthy

I quite like Brentford Brian. I was born in the hospital on Ducane Road but we move to leafy Middlesex just before my sixth birthday. I could go to Brentford, with my friends, for a couple of years before I was allowed to go to Rangers, as we could get the 91 bus straight there from Hounslow West. To get to Rangers we had to get the underground to Hammersmith and then what we used to call the Metropolitan line to Shepherds Bush.

However apart from wanting my team to win every game, the main reasons for wanting to beat Brentford are that they absolutely hate us, we have had some hammerings from them, particularly on our last visits to Griffin Park and I don't want to hear their mocking voices coming from the School End tonight.

Apart from that just another game.....
Login to get fewer ads

Bees match thread on 10:13 - Oct 28 with 4793 viewsterryb

Bees match thread on 09:44 - Oct 28 by francisbowles

Having dropped two points at home in our last game, it might be the start of a poor run and put a lot of pressure on the players going to Leeds if we drop more, again at home, tonight.

Is that the same pressure West Brom players will face having only gained two points in home games agaist Barnsley & Charlton?

It is not a disaster if we don't win tonight. The worst we can be is in eight position four points below the top. Is that really a bad place?

This will be a difficult game, but i have faith in our players.
Bees match thread on 10:15 - Oct 28 with 4793 viewsDesertBoot

Get at them early and we can win this, allow them to dictate the early play and we're in trouble. Sitting on the fence for this one and predicting 2-2.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Bees match thread on 10:25 - Oct 28 with 4768 viewsswitchingcode

Bees match thread on 10:15 - Oct 28 by DesertBoot

Get at them early and we can win this, allow them to dictate the early play and we're in trouble. Sitting on the fence for this one and predicting 2-2.

Based on our last 100 minutes we should win but local derby and all that going 2 2
Bees match thread on 10:29 - Oct 28 with 4747 viewsstevec

Have absolutely no idea about the result tonight but it would be lovely spending the rest of the week looking at us in 2nd place in the table.
Bees match thread on 10:31 - Oct 28 with 4743 viewsBuckR

Think the Reading game may actually have helped us here as Brentford will play similarly and try and press us high so at least we'll be used to it. Cant call the score whatsoever though! Can't see us keeping that elusive clean sheet tonight
Bees match thread on 10:37 - Oct 28 with 4719 viewsrsonist

Bees match thread on 09:06 - Oct 28 by BrianMcCarthy

Think we may need The Rat exclusively on Benrahma duty tonight.
Bees match thread on 10:53 - Oct 28 with 4664 viewsLunarJetman

Bees match thread on 09:56 - Oct 28 by francisbowles

I quite like Brentford Brian. I was born in the hospital on Ducane Road but we move to leafy Middlesex just before my sixth birthday. I could go to Brentford, with my friends, for a couple of years before I was allowed to go to Rangers, as we could get the 91 bus straight there from Hounslow West. To get to Rangers we had to get the underground to Hammersmith and then what we used to call the Metropolitan line to Shepherds Bush.

However apart from wanting my team to win every game, the main reasons for wanting to beat Brentford are that they absolutely hate us, we have had some hammerings from them, particularly on our last visits to Griffin Park and I don't want to hear their mocking voices coming from the School End tonight.

Apart from that just another game.....

My first memories of football were in the early 80s so never really came across Brentford as such until we started playing them again in the 2000s.

I remember my Grandad telling me stories of him and his brother knocking off work on saturday lunchtimes and then going to either QPR (my grandad's team) or Brentford (my grandads brothers team) depending on who was at home.

I actually grew up with a little fondness for them. Until we played them again that is and I realised they hate us with a passion. It was a surprise since I would have said at one point they would have been my second team.

Don't care about them at all now though..
[Post edited 28 Oct 2019 10:55]
Bees match thread on 11:14 - Oct 28 with 4602 viewsElHoop

We've only drawn three league games at home this year and Brentford have only drawn two away games in the league this year, so you could expect a result.

We don't win at home that often and when we do we haven't scored less then 3 since we beat Leeds in February. We've conceded at least two in five of our last six at home.

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up 2-2 again, but other than that 3-2 or 2-3 seem likely outcomes. I doubt that it will be boring!
You R's!
Bees match thread on 11:17 - Oct 28 with 4591 viewsMick_S

Bees match thread on 09:48 - Oct 28 by daveB

4-4 draw

Blimus - a double Desmond.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2019 11:18]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Bees match thread on 11:24 - Oct 28 with 4560 viewsDorse

Have always quite liked Brentford - although the last Brentford fan I met in the flesh was an inveterate anti-Semite. Very weird bloke.

Anyway, regardless of the fact that we are not exactly loved by them, there is the consolation that at least we're not Chelsea. For which we are all truly thankful.

I think it's going to be a belter tonight. Both sides can get at each other, the atmosphere will probably be a bit like the Luton match (only with far better diction and creative use of language) which should bring out the best in both sides. I think MW may be forced into a 4231 with the loss of Hugill tonight: can't see him trusting Mlakar with this one.

Assuming fitness, I would expect: Kelly (although I prefer Lumley); Rangel Leistner Barbet Manning; Ball Cameron; Eze BOS Chair; Wells. Cameron to drop back into CB slot under pressure, or to allow the FBs to push on.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Bees match thread on 11:33 - Oct 28 with 4539 viewsRs_Holy

London derby, on Sky, Brentfart fresh from a 3-0 win at Swansea, what could possibly go wrong...?...

1-3 to them :(

I can hear the Bees fans now giving Warbs a dogs abuse as the third goal goes in...
why cant Sky leave this bleed'n fixture alone???
Bees match thread on 11:46 - Oct 28 with 4507 viewsHarbour

Head Edgy 2-2 draw not got a good record against them...heart 3-0 Rs first clean sheet
Bees match thread on 11:46 - Oct 28 with 4505 viewsHayesender

Not feeling this game tonight. Probably thanks to sky moving it to a bloody Monday.

Sure I'll feel better once I've got a couple of Amstells in me later

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Bees match thread on 12:03 - Oct 28 with 4455 viewsTheChef

Bees match thread on 11:46 - Oct 28 by Hayesender

Not feeling this game tonight. Probably thanks to sky moving it to a bloody Monday.

Sure I'll feel better once I've got a couple of Amstells in me later

Looking forward to tonight.

I'm expecting a similar game to Reading but hoping we can find the extra goal to get all three points. Suffice to say, we won't be keeping a clean sheet.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Bees match thread on 12:40 - Oct 28 with 4372 viewsRblockPrior

Good to see R Block is totally sold out tonight, hoping us fans can actually create an atmosphere tonight as this season in whole the atmosphere has been poor considering how good the football is.

I am going for a 2-1 win, Wells and Eze with the goals. I also agree we need to flood the midfield and Ball should play

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Bees match thread on 13:54 - Oct 28 with 4233 viewsBoston

2-1

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bees match thread on 14:09 - Oct 28 with 4210 viewsdannyblue

Bringing three potential new recruits tonight. Grove immigrants. Hoping for a raucous cracker under the lights.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024