Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup tickets on sale Monday. 18:44 - Oct 31 with 1500 viewsnoah4x4

First batch (multiple tickets pp) available to ST Holders on Monday, but to ease purchase, all tickets will be available on line, but as a result CUFC "CAN'T guarantee that ST holders will get their usual seat". In effect, first come, first served for YOUR regular seat.

Rather than ease the burden, I predict an even bigger queue at the ticket office than normal at 10:00 am Monday as many ST holders will demand their normal seats to ensure that they are with their usual pals. Why do the U's management consistently get the cup ticket process so badly wrong?

See https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2019/october/fa-cup-ticket-news/
FA Cup tickets on sale Monday. on 18:55 - Oct 31 with 1491 viewsgerry_us

Hopefully there will still be tickets available for this U's exile in Lincolnshire when they come on general release on the 6th.
FA Cup tickets on sale Monday. on 19:40 - Oct 31 with 1478 viewswessex_exile

FA Cup tickets on sale Monday. on 18:55 - Oct 31 by gerry_us

Hopefully there will still be tickets available for this U's exile in Lincolnshire when they come on general release on the 6th.

Don't take this the wrong way Gerry, but if it's sold out by general release day, I'll be delighted! (and, frankly, amazed)

You'll be fine :-)

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

FA Cup tickets on sale Monday. on 00:22 - Nov 1 with 1435 viewsmfb_cufc

No prices mentioned for some reason. Does that mean the clubs are still negotiating 10 days after the draw was made.

mfb

FA Cup tickets on sale Monday. on 00:23 - Nov 1 with 1434 viewsTheHappyGooner

Is the allocation 10,000 ?

WE ARE THE HAPPY GOONERS ! LONDONS FINEST !
Poll: The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye?

FA Cup tickets on sale Monday. on 00:31 - Nov 1 with 1433 viewswessex_exile

FA Cup tickets on sale Monday. on 00:22 - Nov 1 by mfb_cufc

No prices mentioned for some reason. Does that mean the clubs are still negotiating 10 days after the draw was made.

A chap on the OMB posted this the other day:

Advance Sales:
Adults £18
Concessions £12
18-21 £14
U18 £12
U14 £5
U11 £3

Matchday Sales:
Adults £22
Concessions £15
18-21 £17
U18 £14
U14 £6
U11 £4

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

FA Cup tickets on sale Monday. on 12:00 - Nov 1 with 1400 viewsmfb_cufc

FA Cup tickets on sale Monday. on 00:31 - Nov 1 by wessex_exile

A chap on the OMB posted this the other day:

Advance Sales:
Adults £18
Concessions £12
18-21 £14
U18 £12
U14 £5
U11 £3

Matchday Sales:
Adults £22
Concessions £15
18-21 £17
U18 £14
U14 £6
U11 £4

I saw that as well wessex. I don't know where he got the details from, but if they are true it is strange the club are not issuing any prices now.

mfb

FA Cup tickets on sale Monday. on 22:56 - Nov 1 with 1374 viewsGOSBTS

That info is from the club website, published a few days ago: https://www.cu-fc.com/news/2019/october/coventry-price-detail/

Looking forward to this one! Thankfully I have Wednesday off work this week so I can log on at 10am to buy mine.
FA Cup tickets on sale Monday. on 06:35 - Nov 5 with 1298 viewsbwildered

Was passing the ground around Mon 4th 11-30 hrs. So decided to purchase my ticket, the anticipatipted throng was three long .

Still would be easier for STH to be able to purchase and place directly on to holders card .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup tickets on sale Monday. on 07:18 - Nov 5 with 1296 viewsnoah4x4

At 10.00 when the windows opened it was around 100 as ST Holders queued to guarantee their normal seats. I queued until 10:40 with little sign of it diminishing, but people were being served very quickly by Chris and his team. Hence initial demand was quickly satisfied and I am not surprised it then died down.

My own view is that there will be plenty of tickets for all and the final gate won't exceed a local derby. This was simply about securing your regular seat, which is a basic courtesy that is being disrespected by penny pinching process.

Many in the queue before me bought their permitted three extra tickets adjacent to their own, possibly bumping other ST holders from their regular seats. At the same time, online sales opened with no guarantees over ST holders rights to their seat.
It remains to be seen how many ST Holders are disappointed. But none will fail to get a seat. It is the principle that is wrong. Holding a ST always guaranteed priority over one's seat, but that is no longer true unless in the first (say) hundred to apply.
FA Cup tickets on sale Monday. on 13:17 - Nov 6 with 1225 viewsGOSBTS

Just got my ticket at the ticket office. Really excited for this one! Tons of seats still available but hope this changes by 3pm on Saturday. Some of you may remember that when I started posting on this board last year after my first ever U's game, my wife and I were still living in Coventry at the time. I "was sent to Coventry" in 2010 for university and inadvertently stayed there and made it my home for the next 8 years! I'm rather fond of the place and I'm really looking forward to hearing some Coventry accents around the stadium on Saturday.

Really hope the U's go full throttle on this one, especially as the Bradford game has now been postponed. With a squad as deep as ours I can't see how extra games could hurt us at the moment. The Sky Blues might be without Biamou, as he picked up a red on Saturday, though he played last night in the EFL Trophy so not sure how it works.

Up the U's!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024