Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your Taste 21:10 - Nov 21 with 2249 viewsBoston

...or lack of.

I’m copping to the reasonably regular consumption of Sarsaparilla. Better in a glass bottle and preferably produced by a small company here in Massachusetts called Harmony Springs.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Your Taste on 21:15 - Nov 21 with 2229 viewsRed_Ranger

chateaux Livran medoc 2013 from Majestic.

'fakkin ponce'
Your Taste on 21:23 - Nov 21 with 2207 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I used to work in a Bar that brought ten palettes of this beer called Dixie that no fcker would buy or drink

I loved it, so the Landlord sold it to me for cost and I drank it every night after work for months.

Gave me the raging shits though.

[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 21:23]
Your Taste on 21:32 - Nov 21 with 2186 viewsDorse

Your Taste on 21:23 - Nov 21 by BazzaInTheLoft

I used to work in a Bar that brought ten palettes of this beer called Dixie that no fcker would buy or drink

I loved it, so the Landlord sold it to me for cost and I drank it every night after work for months.

Gave me the raging shits though.

[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 21:23]

I was with you right up until hearing about your pools for stools.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Your Taste on 21:49 - Nov 21 with 2153 viewsCiderwithRsie

I used to work in a place where one guy drank this rooibos tea - I'd never heard of it, though I've seen it about a bit more recently.

He was the only guy in the office who drank it and there was just one packet. Eventually I asked him what it was like and he said "Bloody terrible, I only drink it because I brought it back as a souvenir from holiday in South Africa and no-one else likes it." Eventually he finished the packet and felt able to drink proper tea again.
Your Taste on 21:52 - Nov 21 with 2146 viewsdistortR

Your Taste on 21:49 - Nov 21 by CiderwithRsie

I used to work in a place where one guy drank this rooibos tea - I'd never heard of it, though I've seen it about a bit more recently.

He was the only guy in the office who drank it and there was just one packet. Eventually I asked him what it was like and he said "Bloody terrible, I only drink it because I brought it back as a souvenir from holiday in South Africa and no-one else likes it." Eventually he finished the packet and felt able to drink proper tea again.

it's like a metaphor for employing tony pullis
Your Taste on 22:02 - Nov 21 with 2121 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Your Taste on 21:49 - Nov 21 by CiderwithRsie

My missus drinks it. It’s Caffeine free.

Means Red Bush in Afrikaans.

Your Taste on 22:14 - Nov 21 with 2107 viewshubble

I like it. Both types.
Your Taste on 22:30 - Nov 21 with 2073 views2Thomas2Bowles

There used to be a family (George Barnes) that had a stall in East Street market that sold Sarsaparilla there since WWII, cold in the summer hot in the winter.

I think they packed up about 10 years ago as the market got worse and worse.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Login to get fewer ads

Your Taste on 19:10 - Nov 25 with 1698 viewssmegma

Your Taste on 22:30 - Nov 21 by 2Thomas2Bowles

There used to be a family (George Barnes) that had a stall in East Street market that sold Sarsaparilla there since WWII, cold in the summer hot in the winter.

I think they packed up about 10 years ago as the market got worse and worse.

They sell it in Manzes pie and mash shop on Tower Bridge Rd and Peckham High Street.

It's just Dr Peppers without the bubbles.

And rank.
Your Taste on 19:28 - Nov 25 with 1661 views2Thomas2Bowles

Your Taste on 19:10 - Nov 25 by smegma

They sell it in Manzes pie and mash shop on Tower Bridge Rd and Peckham High Street.

It's just Dr Peppers without the bubbles.

And rank.

Always preferred Arments Westmoreland Rd, but not been for many years.

I think Manzes sell Baldwins Sarsaparilla which is a bit duff.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Your Taste on 22:46 - Nov 25 with 1528 viewssmegma

Your Taste on 19:28 - Nov 25 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Always preferred Arments Westmoreland Rd, but not been for many years.

I think Manzes sell Baldwins Sarsaparilla which is a bit duff.

There's no difference between the 3 Manzes and Arments, all top drawer pie shops.
Your Taste on 06:28 - Nov 26 with 1478 viewsHayesender

I've just discovered Green King East Coast IPA. Ti's like silk in a glass

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Your Taste on 13:46 - Nov 26 with 1356 viewsR_from_afar

I went for a short break at a swanky hotel recently - we stayed in the cheapest style of room; the best room was on a floor of its own and had its own lift - and the drinks menu in the bar was like the "S" volume of the Encyclopedia Britannia. I saw this liqueur called Poire William and decided to give it a try. Mmm, it was lush (poire = French for pear). I am hooked!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Your Taste on 14:34 - Nov 26 with 1332 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I’m quite partial to Belvoir Ginger Cordial simply diluted with fizzy water and served with ice.

I also got into Vita Lemon Tea cartons over the summer. It’s a bit too sweet for my taste as it comes, so again diluted with fizzy water and served with ice and lemon this time. Very refreshing

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Your Taste on 15:06 - Nov 26 with 1294 viewsMick_S

A couple of these a day at work.

Rock and roll.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Your Taste on 15:25 - Nov 26 with 1270 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Your Taste on 15:06 - Nov 26 by Mick_S

A couple of these a day at work.

Rock and roll.

Good for your joints as well apparently.

The ones in your body, not the ones at Craven Cottage on Friday night.
Your Taste on 15:33 - Nov 26 with 1255 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I quite like Twinnings lemon and ginger. (the ginger is in the drink)

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024