Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Noah Wessex Durham BFG -my thoughts ! Happy league 12:43 - Nov 23 with 518 viewsTheHappyGooner

Noah has found his stride after years of nothing special performances - certainly the best form
Of anyone and needs to keep it going to become a great - no one has ever ever won the prem 2 years in succession and that massive achievement is a possibility this season .

Wessex and Durham - very simular and like Liverpool of old were huge players on the scene - now a distant memory and both floundering - sleeping giants - been years since they made an impact.

BFG the biggest enigma of all - 3 European cup finals and winning 2 of them - in fact the last two - - but has done absolutely nothing else of note -weird !!

Rant over
[Post edited 23 Nov 2019 12:44]

WE ARE THE HAPPY GOONERS ! LONDONS FINEST !
Poll: The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye?

Noah Wessex Durham BFG -my thoughts ! Happy league on 19:53 - Nov 23 with 486 viewsdurham_exile

Mr Happy
Can't really tell you why my predictions are so poor.

I dislike an awful lot of teams and my prejudice shines through in the predictions which leads to poor results.

I admire those who consistently score well particularly three pointers. Respect.

All I can do is keep plugging away but can't promise that things will improve.

I want Colchester to achieve promotion this season and would dearly love them to win at Old Trafford on 18th December.

Apart from that onwards and upwards.

UTU's

Durham_exile

Noah Wessex Durham BFG -my thoughts ! Happy league on 21:50 - Nov 23 with 481 viewsgerry_us

Noah Wessex Durham BFG -my thoughts ! Happy league on 19:53 - Nov 23 by durham_exile

Mr Happy

I dislike an awful lot of teams and my prejudice shines through in the predictions which leads to poor results.

I admire those who consistently score well particularly three pointers. Respect.

I want Colchester to achieve promotion this season and would dearly love them to win at Old Trafford on 18th December.

UTU's

What's a three pointer?
Noah Wessex Durham BFG -my thoughts ! Happy league on 02:46 - Nov 24 with 468 viewsTheHappyGooner

Noah Wessex Durham BFG -my thoughts ! Happy league on 19:53 - Nov 23 by durham_exile

Mr Happy

UTU's

Fair play sir

I predict Col U goal at least for the masses to cheer at OT👍

Noah Wessex Durham BFG -my thoughts ! Happy league on 02:46 - Nov 24 with 467 viewsTheHappyGooner

Noah Wessex Durham BFG -my thoughts ! Happy league on 21:50 - Nov 23 by gerry_us

What's a three pointer?

A spot on

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024