Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clark Carlisle 20:44 - Nov 26 with 3201 viewspaulparker

Interesting stuff ,
Very talented centre back could have been top draw if it wasn’t for that injury and his demons

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Clark Carlisle on 13:53 - Dec 3 with 2853 viewshopphoops

Part 2

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Clark Carlisle on 17:01 - Dec 3 with 2715 viewsToast_R

Very good listen. Killed a couple of hours working from home today.

Hope he stays well and never relapses again. Always seems like such a lovely bloke.
Clark Carlisle on 17:56 - Dec 3 with 2642 viewsBoston

Clark Carlisle on 17:01 - Dec 3 by Toast_R

Very good listen. Killed a couple of hours working from home today.

Hope he stays well and never relapses again. Always seems like such a lovely bloke.

Top bloke, like you I hope all goes well for him.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Clark Carlisle on 20:25 - Dec 3 with 2506 viewsDiggertheMole

With Clark it's hard not to allow the moment of insanity in Cardiff to fog the reallyimpressive performances he put in wearing a QPR shirt. Hope he stays well.
Clark Carlisle on 08:09 - Dec 4 with 2323 viewsTheChef

Clark Carlisle on 20:25 - Dec 3 by DiggertheMole

With Clark it's hard not to allow the moment of insanity in Cardiff to fog the reallyimpressive performances he put in wearing a QPR shirt. Hope he stays well.

What was his moment of insanity in Cardiff? I don't recall any major rick he made that led to their goal? (I assume you're talking about the play off final).

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Clark Carlisle on 08:12 - Dec 4 with 2321 viewsToast_R

Clark Carlisle on 08:09 - Dec 4 by TheChef

What was his moment of insanity in Cardiff? I don't recall any major rick he made that led to their goal? (I assume you're talking about the play off final).

Me neither, I cannot bring myself to watch it but from what I remember it was more Shittu getting caught under a long ball than Carlisle? Either way, the last minute of extra time, it's extremely harsh to blame anyone for that. The tosser who you could consider culpable on the day for me will always be "Square it" Tommy Williams.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2019 8:13]
Clark Carlisle on 09:26 - Dec 4 with 2271 viewsSharpy36

Clark Carlisle on 08:09 - Dec 4 by TheChef

I took it as more the post Cardiff game. That summer where he went totally off the rails.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024