Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bowles and Rangers run riot at Baseball Ground - History 09:51 - Nov 29 with 884 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/51366
Bowles and Rangers run riot at Baseball Ground - History on 10:16 - Nov 29 with 865 viewsPikey

Was at that game andvthd man of the match was our goalie Phil Parkes. Made a number of tremendous saves at crucial moments
Bowles and Rangers run riot at Baseball Ground - History on 10:58 - Nov 29 with 835 viewsBoston

It was a helluva day out. Fair play to ya remembering that Parkes played a blinder, I was in some sort of blur for most of the trip.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bowles and Rangers run riot at Baseball Ground - History on 11:40 - Nov 29 with 819 viewsWalnut

The holy grail as far as TV footage. It's been chatted about a few times on here but can anyone actually confirm that ANY footage of the goals exist?
Bowles and Rangers run riot at Baseball Ground - History on 12:14 - Nov 29 with 796 viewsMick_S

Nothing from 1975, but I found this from 1970 - can't believe Marsh's goal was disallowed.

Bog roll 1:23.
[Post edited 29 Nov 2019 12:15]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Bowles and Rangers run riot at Baseball Ground - History on 12:47 - Nov 29 with 764 viewsStanisgod

I've still got the evening standard from that day 😁

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Bowles and Rangers run riot at Baseball Ground - History on 12:51 - Nov 29 with 754 viewsMick_S

Bowles and Rangers run riot at Baseball Ground - History on 12:47 - Nov 29 by Stanisgod

I've still got the evening standard from that day 😁

I remember that Derby's programme around that time was in a newspaper format; I've got one somewhere complaining about the behaviour of Spurs fans who were there a couple of weeks before us.

Edit.

Found this:

[Post edited 29 Nov 2019 13:00]

Bowles and Rangers run riot at Baseball Ground - History on 14:28 - Nov 29 with 703 viewsBoston

Bowles and Rangers run riot at Baseball Ground - History on 12:51 - Nov 29 by Mick_S

I remember that Derby's programme around that time was in a newspaper format; I've got one somewhere complaining about the behaviour of Spurs fans who were there a couple of weeks before us.

Edit.

Found this:

I’ve got a couple, fckin hate ‘em. Completely ruined my carefully stacked programme collection.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bowles and Rangers run riot at Baseball Ground - History on 14:30 - Nov 29 with 701 viewsMick_S

Something not right with the hands there.

Login to get fewer ads

Bowles and Rangers run riot at Baseball Ground - History on 14:42 - Nov 29 with 690 viewsHantsR

Bowles and Rangers run riot at Baseball Ground - History on 12:51 - Nov 29 by Mick_S

Edit.

Found this:

I remember that newspaper format. When we lost 4-2 (good second half comeback by Rs) I was there and was dismayed to read the meagre and inaccurate words about our team. I wrote to our own programme about it and they published my letter.

I think I've written before that I was also at the amazing 5-1 victory with me and my girlfriend (current Mrs Hants) on the terraces, surrounded by increasingly menacing faces directed at us by home fans.
Bowles and Rangers run riot at Baseball Ground - History on 14:44 - Nov 29 with 687 viewsMick_S

It's also not the best titled programme given the way they are standing. More like nudge.

Bowles and Rangers run riot at Baseball Ground - History on 15:19 - Nov 29 with 665 viewsNorthernr

Edit.

Found this:

Those bloody newspapers are an absolute pain in my collection. They age terribly, and don't fit in with the rest of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024