Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Super U's to hammer the Ammies at JSCS 11:35 - Dec 7 with 1241 viewsdurham_exile

Another very busy week, so only time for the briefest of previews.

The Ammies are in Town under the stewardship of Graham Alexander. Salford City Reds should be despatched today, our first ever meeting.

Colchester must start strong and take the game to their opponents. All this first half tardiness and sloppy start must be exiled today.

JM must get things sorted because to capitulate so weakly midweek was unacceptable.
That leaves only two routes to Wembley now.

There will be no excuse for another Cheltenham or Stevenage.

On a traditionally poor Saturday for attendance with Christmas shopping, the hustings and spending money in the club shop, the crowd will be meagre at the JSCS.

2,501 (including Wessex).

Ryan Jackson is out and so is Paris Cowan-Hall. Ben Stevenson should not be risked because we need him against Scunny and at OT.

Chuck Norris is back and has been fed some red meat.

Team

Gerken

Wiredu Eastman Prosser Bramall

Senior Pell Comley Harriott

Norris Nouble

Subs:

Ross Clampin Sowunmi Stevenson Poku Brown Robinson

Weather 9 degrees Celsius and sunny - ideal weather for footie.

3-0 to the super U's and bring on the Iron.

UTU's

Durham_exile

Super U's to hammer the Ammies at JSCS on 15:19 - Dec 8 with 351 viewswessex_exile

Super U's to hammer the Ammies at JSCS on 14:33 - Dec 8 by Moor_Pinot

Quite so Wessex, indeed.
The Christmas period - when we are useless under this management - may define a lot. The Cup will be out of the way presumably and the chance to sign a striker may present itself if Robinson and Brown..... and maybe others are unshipped.
On the face of it the next league fixtures are not too worrying if we play as we did at Mansfield and we are long overdue a win against Exeter.

Scunny will be tricky I reckon, they're one of the form sides at the moment, and I think a point will be a decent result if we get it. As for the next three* after that, definitely winnable, but will we?

* league games naturally, I'm saying nothing about Man U.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #23

Super U's to hammer the Ammies at JSCS on 20:33 - Dec 11 with 282 viewsdurham_exile

Super U's to hammer the Ammies at JSCS on 15:19 - Dec 8 by wessex_exile

Scunny will be tricky I reckon, they're one of the form sides at the moment, and I think a point will be a decent result if we get it. As for the next three* after that, definitely winnable, but will we?

* league games naturally, I'm saying nothing about Man U.

Have just had another look at Pell's splendid header
Big Franks deft flick was magnificent

I think Salford can have no complaints and Alexanders comments should be eaten with a large bowl of sour grapes.

Scummy is never easy and more so because no one wants to get injured for Wednesday but three points is an absolute must to keep the promotion challenge going.

UTU's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024