Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Happy new year. 11:19 - Dec 31 with 930 viewsHooparoo

Happy new year to all my fellow Rs from Brisbane, Australia. I’m seeing in the new year with a bottle of Jameson “Double Barrel” (mother’s milk). Here’s to a good 2020. 🥂🍷🍺

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Happy new year. on 11:25 - Dec 31 with 914 viewsfrancisbowles

Happy new year to our down under fans!
Happy new year. on 11:26 - Dec 31 with 917 viewsozexile

Happy New Year from Sydney. I feel blessed that I'm safe while fellow aussies are cowering on a beach while fire ravages their towns.
Happy new year. on 11:26 - Dec 31 with 912 viewsbosh67

Stay safe out there mate.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Happy new year. on 11:31 - Dec 31 with 901 viewsLoftgirl

Happy new year. on 11:26 - Dec 31 by ozexile

Happy New Year from Sydney. I feel blessed that I'm safe while fellow aussies are cowering on a beach while fire ravages their towns.

Happy New Year from another one in the safety of Brisbane.
Happy new year. on 11:46 - Dec 31 with 887 viewscyprusmel

Happy New Year to all my fellow Rs all around the world where ever you are.
Always remember you are part of a very exclusive club, we are the chosen few.
Happy new year. on 12:08 - Dec 31 with 872 viewsHooparoo

Happy new year. on 11:46 - Dec 31 by cyprusmel

Happy New Year to all my fellow Rs all around the world where ever you are.
Always remember you are part of a very exclusive club, we are the chosen few.

Voyage of the damned?

Happy new year. on 02:56 - Jan 2 with 776 viewsHooparoo

2020 has started out like some parallel universe. My 6 year old said to me “we don’t normally get that many goals do we Dad?”. Err, no son. We don’t 🤓

Happy new year. on 04:34 - Jan 2 with 751 viewsSydneyRs

HNY to all and great to start it with the thrashing I've been waiting for us to dish out all season. Really don't feel we're too far away from being a playoff contender.

Horrendous news and images from the bushfires and, while Sydney itself is safe, the constant smoke over the last couple of months is a telling reminder. And summer is only starting... Government needs to step up on a massive scale as this problem is not going away with global warming clearly a factor. We can't just continue to rely on the bravery and sacrifice of volunteer firefighters.

I know its no longer fashionable for gonvernments to have long term plans, but on this issue we dearly need one. You would hope bipartisan agreement could be reached on such a thing. The current primeminister is showing zero signs to suggest he will do anything useful about it.
Login to get fewer ads

Happy new year. on 07:24 - Jan 2 with 719 viewsozranger

Happy new year. on 04:34 - Jan 2 by SydneyRs

HNY to all and great to start it with the thrashing I've been waiting for us to dish out all season. Really don't feel we're too far away from being a playoff contender.

Horrendous news and images from the bushfires and, while Sydney itself is safe, the constant smoke over the last couple of months is a telling reminder. And summer is only starting... Government needs to step up on a massive scale as this problem is not going away with global warming clearly a factor. We can't just continue to rely on the bravery and sacrifice of volunteer firefighters.

I know its no longer fashionable for gonvernments to have long term plans, but on this issue we dearly need one. You would hope bipartisan agreement could be reached on such a thing. The current primeminister is showing zero signs to suggest he will do anything useful about it.

You are dreaming about bipartisan support, surely.

Anyway, a belated HNY to all my Oz brothers. Am glad I am back in London and not in Sydney at present. Take care.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024