Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Game 10:01 - Jan 4 with 3195 viewsjonno

Kick off time "2.01". Weird, what's that about?
Swansea Game on 10:10 - Jan 4 with 3170 viewscolinallcars

It's on overseas television
Swansea Game on 10:16 - Jan 4 with 3160 viewsthame_hoops

The extra minute is so you can think about mental health awareness. Really.
Swansea Game on 10:16 - Jan 4 with 3159 viewsNorthernr

They're all kicking off a minute later than they should because we're "taking a minute" to think about some charity or other.
Swansea Game on 10:25 - Jan 4 with 3136 viewsDejR_vu

Swansea Game on 10:16 - Jan 4 by thame_hoops

The extra minute is so you can think about mental health awareness. Really.

Quite timely given the news about Chris Barker this week.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Swansea Game on 11:28 - Jan 4 with 3082 viewsJAPRANGERS

Swansea Game on 10:16 - Jan 4 by Northernr

They're all kicking off a minute later than they should because we're "taking a minute" to think about some charity or other.

What really ?? People will just spend the extra minute in the queue for the bogs anyway!
Swansea Game on 12:53 - Jan 4 with 3027 viewsthame_hoops

Swansea Game on 11:28 - Jan 4 by JAPRANGERS

What really ?? People will just spend the extra minute in the queue for the bogs anyway!

Exactly. What about £1 from every ticket from 3rd round goes to the charity instead.

Club should do the same thing during homophobia awareness month too and donate towards the rainbow rangers
Swansea Game on 13:49 - Jan 4 with 2967 views18StoneOfHoop

Swansea Game on 12:53 - Jan 4 by thame_hoops

Exactly. What about £1 from every ticket from 3rd round goes to the charity instead.

Club should do the same thing during homophobia awareness month too and donate towards the rainbow rangers

The thames river is also winding.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Swansea Game on 14:01 - Jan 4 with 2943 viewsBoston

One for sorrow, two for joy, three for a girl and four for a boy, Rainbow....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea Game on 16:30 - Jan 4 with 2851 viewsstowmarketrange

As our tickets are £1 for U18’s and £3 for oaps,it wouldn’t be a major issue to increase the prices by £1.Mine cost £10 though.
Or the club could donate some of the booking fees,especially for those tickets uploaded onto a season ticket card.
Swansea Game on 16:43 - Jan 4 with 2822 viewsactonman

Swansea Game on 16:30 - Jan 4 by stowmarketrange

As our tickets are £1 for U18’s and £3 for oaps,it wouldn’t be a major issue to increase the prices by £1.Mine cost £10 though.
Or the club could donate some of the booking fees,especially for those tickets uploaded onto a season ticket card.

Ahhh, the infamous booking fee ! May have moaned about this before but when you purchase online it asks if you want to donate a pound to one of the qpr charities ....

Here’s a fking idea , why don’t you donate the pointless unjustified basically legal scam of £3.50 to charity rather than asking me for an extra nicker for doing absolutely fcuk all
Swansea Game on 17:00 - Jan 4 with 2792 viewsCamberleyR

Swansea Game on 14:01 - Jan 4 by Boston

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Swansea Game on 17:31 - Jan 4 with 2771 viewsVancouverHoop

Woo hoo! Sportsnet are showing it in Canada. Doesn't make up for the Cardiff game being blacked out on QPR+ but I'm still thrilled.
Swansea Game on 18:24 - Jan 4 with 2701 viewsJuzzie

Swansea Game on 16:43 - Jan 4 by actonman

Ahhh, the infamous booking fee ! May have moaned about this before but when you purchase online it asks if you want to donate a pound to one of the qpr charities ....

Here’s a fking idea , why don’t you donate the pointless unjustified basically legal scam of £3.50 to charity rather than asking me for an extra nicker for doing absolutely fcuk all

utter con job. It’s like supermarkets charging you to use the self service tills.
Swansea Game on 21:17 - Jan 4 with 2570 viewsbosh67

The 2.01pm start is to support people who have anxiety issues. And after that extra minute they will be beside themselves.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Swansea Game on 23:27 - Jan 4 with 2456 viewsToast_R

My sons first match tomorrow. He's 5 today, not sure if he'll like it, probably not if its dull as dishwater. Got his DS and a few Caprisun's to hand.
Swansea Game on 07:13 - Jan 5 with 2372 viewsderbyhoop

I get stressed when games dont kick off at 15:00 on Saturdays. I can cope with 7:30, 7:45 or even 8:00 in the week. But only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Swansea Game on 07:59 - Jan 5 with 2334 viewsRs_Holy

Swansea Game on 11:28 - Jan 4 by JAPRANGERS

Will there be enough people to form a queue?
Swansea Game on 08:11 - Jan 5 with 2316 viewsMiss_Terraces

Swansea Game on 07:13 - Jan 5 by derbyhoop

I get stressed when games dont kick off at 15:00 on Saturdays. I can cope with 7:30, 7:45 or even 8:00 in the week. But only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

It must be awful, living in France?

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Swansea Game on 08:47 - Jan 5 with 2282 viewsfrancisbowles

Swansea Game on 16:30 - Jan 4 by stowmarketrange

I don't think the club gets any of the booking fee.

I volunteer in the box office for a community centre who show movies, have music and pantos etc. We sell tickets at face value without any fees to personal callers but if people book online they pay a fee.

The reason for this is that the ticketing company provide and maintain the system software, rent free and their charge is the booking fee on online sales. (we don't do telephone sales). I would imagine that the clubs arrangement is very similar and that they can't find a ticketing provider who will provide services for free, as it is almost certain one doesn't exist.
Swansea Game on 11:04 - Jan 5 with 2176 viewssmegma

Swansea Game on 14:01 - Jan 4 by Boston

Paint the whole world with a magpie.
Swansea Game on 11:37 - Jan 5 with 2130 viewsBoston

Swansea Game on 17:00 - Jan 4 by CamberleyR

Of course, getting my kids show tunes mixed up! Disgraceful that I’d forget really, considering Tony Bastable lived around the corner from us and at one time I’d have given my right nut for Jenny Hanley.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024