Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liability Lumley 12:05 - Jan 11 with 13505 viewsthairanger

Hope I am wrong was surprised to see him on the team sheet today.Hope he does not cost us the points again.
UUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSS
Liability Lumley on 12:09 - Jan 11 with 6334 viewsMytch_QPR

That's the spirit - keep building the man's confidence.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Liability Lumley on 12:13 - Jan 11 with 6318 viewsBrianMcCarthy

F'sake.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Liability Lumley on 12:26 - Jan 11 with 6268 viewsMytch_QPR

Liability Lumley on 12:13 - Jan 11 by BrianMcCarthy

F'sake.

Exactly.

Supporter: one who offers their support.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Liability Lumley on 12:32 - Jan 11 with 6244 viewsMiss_Terraces

Liability Lumley on 12:13 - Jan 11 by BrianMcCarthy

F'sake.

In future if posters, want to have a dig at Lumley. Can you at least, use one of the many existing threads

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Liability Lumley on 12:58 - Jan 11 with 6214 viewsFaurlinho

You were not wrong
Liability Lumley on 12:58 - Jan 11 with 6208 viewswelwynranger

No you went wrong
Liability Lumley on 12:59 - Jan 11 with 6198 viewsHayesender

Just done exactly what he did against Fulham. Hopeless keeper

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Liability Lumley on 13:01 - Jan 11 with 6180 viewsMelakaRanger

You were not wrong

He’s just not championship quality

Put Kelly in for the rest of the season
Login to get fewer ads

Liability Lumley on 13:36 - Jan 11 with 6006 viewspaulparker

Get rid I’m fed up of him and his cock ups

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Liability Lumley on 13:36 - Jan 11 with 6015 viewssuperhoopdownunder

I think he's our worst goalkeeper based on performances this season since the Tony Roberts era who was good for a goal every game

Since Lumley got injured at Villa last season he's not been the same
Liability Lumley on 14:28 - Jan 11 with 5904 viewsMelakaRanger

Liability Lumley on 13:36 - Jan 11 by superhoopdownunder

I think he's our worst goalkeeper based on performances this season since the Tony Roberts era who was good for a goal every game

Since Lumley got injured at Villa last season he's not been the same

Lumley makes a good save!
Liability Lumley on 14:35 - Jan 11 with 5857 viewsstevec

Liability Lumley on 14:28 - Jan 11 by MelakaRanger

Lumley makes a good save!

I have a feeling he’ll make more appearances than Karl Ready
Liability Lumley on 14:49 - Jan 11 with 5783 viewsWatford_Ranger

Not sure what Kelly has done wrong when given a chance. Dieng doing well out on loan. Today was the straw that broke the camel’s back for me. Just inept but would have to see the goals again when it’s less raw to assess for sure. Ball seemed to be virtually on top of him for the third and he was still on his line.
Liability Lumley on 14:56 - Jan 11 with 5745 viewsRangersw12

Liability Lumley on 14:49 - Jan 11 by Watford_Ranger

Not sure what Kelly has done wrong when given a chance. Dieng doing well out on loan. Today was the straw that broke the camel’s back for me. Just inept but would have to see the goals again when it’s less raw to assess for sure. Ball seemed to be virtually on top of him for the third and he was still on his line.

I blame him for 2 of the goals if he cleared it correctly then they wouldn't of scored

He needs to be taken out the firing line

Kelly in for rest of the season for me
Liability Lumley on 15:03 - Jan 11 with 5709 viewsthairanger

Does it again can with off load him to Crawley Town constant failure.Hes not ever going to be good enough at this level
Liability Lumley on 15:37 - Jan 11 with 5529 viewsThe_Seer

Number 1 position to strengthen - goal keeper.
Liability Lumley on 15:47 - Jan 11 with 5500 viewsQPR_John

Liability Lumley on 12:26 - Jan 11 by Mytch_QPR

Exactly.

Supporter: one who offers their support.

Offering support does not mean turning a blind eye to problems. For whatever reason Lumley seems to be giving a goal away in every game. Either he is not very good or simply his confidence is shattered. I imagine it is the latter but none the less he cannot carry on in the team if only for his own good.
Liability Lumley on 15:53 - Jan 11 with 5459 viewsthemodfather

it's not about building Lumley's confidence, he has had long enough in our goal for him to carry a govt health warning. another woeful kick , not under pressure , which cost us a goal.
Liability Lumley on 15:56 - Jan 11 with 5426 viewsNov77

Although it was another poor kick from Lumley, I’m more angry at Cameron who instead of over reaching and only managing to head the ball straight up in the air, could more easily have guided a header straight back to Lumley (and hope that he managed to save it!)

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Liability Lumley on 15:58 - Jan 11 with 5417 viewsjohncharles

Lumley needs to be rested. Should have played Kelly today. Warburton will have to eventually so don’t prolong the agony.

Strong and stable my arse.

Liability Lumley on 16:02 - Jan 11 with 5398 viewsstevec

Liability Lumley on 15:56 - Jan 11 by Nov77

Although it was another poor kick from Lumley, I’m more angry at Cameron who instead of over reaching and only managing to head the ball straight up in the air, could more easily have guided a header straight back to Lumley (and hope that he managed to save it!)

The kick started it and despite Cameron’s header a good keeper would have been on his toes and rushing that ball. Their forward took not one but two looks at Lumley before it came down, don’t think he could believe his luck he was still rooted in the six yard box.
Liability Lumley on 16:09 - Jan 11 with 5352 viewsGloucs_R

The second goal he gifted them
The third, he maybe should have done better

Enough is enough now though. Playing him is embarrassing. His defence, which need a kick up the arse themselves, must have no faith in him. I've genuinely seen better non league keepers who make less mistakes over a season.

Also think Hall and Cameron are finished after this season

Poll: Are we staying up?

Liability Lumley on 16:35 - Jan 11 with 5217 viewsmcqpr10

I've been the first to defend him but today showed beyond any reasonable doubt that he has to be taken out of the side. His confidence is in bits, he could hardly lift his kicks first half. Feel for him.

Kelly deserves to be given his chance for the rest of the season.
Liability Lumley on 16:53 - Jan 11 with 5147 viewsMytch_QPR

Liability Lumley on 15:47 - Jan 11 by QPR_John

Offering support does not mean turning a blind eye to problems. For whatever reason Lumley seems to be giving a goal away in every game. Either he is not very good or simply his confidence is shattered. I imagine it is the latter but none the less he cannot carry on in the team if only for his own good.

Fair point. I just remember well the stick Tony Roberts used to get - it must have been horrible to play through and confidence-sapping.
In my view if they are picked by the manager to play, give them encouragement. If they are consistently dropping a bollock then it's down to the manager to make a change. Giving a player abuse doesn't really help the situation.

I know I'm a sandal-wearing snowflake - before anyone points this out.

Liability Lumley on 16:54 - Jan 11 with 5138 viewsridethewave

I could perhaps (generously) forgive him for the kick, in what must be said we’re tough conditions. Not coming out and grabbing the ball when it was in the air for that long however, just is not good enough.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024