Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Being In The Prem 17:30 - Jan 12 with 3327 viewsted_hendrix

It's just great, ask the Villains 0-4 down and It's only half time.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Being In The Prem on 17:36 - Jan 12 with 2329 viewsBoston

Almost as bad in the Championship, ask the mirror.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Being In The Prem on 18:00 - Jan 12 with 2281 viewsNed_Kennedys

Being In The Prem on 17:36 - Jan 12 by Boston

Almost as bad in the Championship, ask the mirror.

Sack Dean Smith and appoint John Terry: its their only chance.
Being In The Prem on 18:10 - Jan 12 with 2250 viewskingo

I hate the Prem and what the FA and Sky have done to the game. I was speaking today with mates who support other clubs (some in the prem) and we all agreed that football in the 80s was a much better game.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Being In The Prem on 18:39 - Jan 12 with 2162 viewsted_hendrix

We had a few good moments when we were there but if I'm honest I found the whole experience a bloody grind and it was IMO a media circus.
Don't miss it in the least.
Couple of stand out moments was at chelshit that night when the midget minge scored the winner and of course being at the Etihad that afternoon.
One of the crappest was at WHL the second game of the season after the play off final, strewth we were dire that day and that set the benchmark for a shite season.
Just couldn't compete with the cash cow clubs.
The Prem is not for me.
Whatever happened to all those Korean fans? they soon fcked off.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Being In The Prem on 18:46 - Jan 12 with 2139 viewsMatch82

Being In The Prem on 18:10 - Jan 12 by kingo

I hate the Prem and what the FA and Sky have done to the game. I was speaking today with mates who support other clubs (some in the prem) and we all agreed that football in the 80s was a much better game.

The football itself was bloody awful though
Being In The Prem on 18:51 - Jan 12 with 2126 viewsdaveB

Palace have shown it doesn't have to be awful if you get things right
Being In The Prem on 18:55 - Jan 12 with 2118 viewsCFW

Villa are one of the teams that I really dislike for many, many reasons and I hope they go down and totally implode as a club. They were totally bent over and done big time this afternoon and the gap between them and City was HUGE. The loan signing of Drinkwater sums them up, a player that thinks he is better than he is and not wanted by any other club and on top of that he was god awful this afternoon.
Being In The Prem on 19:09 - Jan 12 with 2079 viewspaulparker

Being In The Prem on 18:51 - Jan 12 by daveB

They are boring as hell to watch

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Being In The Prem on 19:10 - Jan 12 with 2080 viewsstowmarketrange

Being In The Prem on 18:39 - Jan 12 by ted_hendrix

We had a few good moments when we were there but if I'm honest I found the whole experience a bloody grind and it was IMO a media circus.
Don't miss it in the least.
Couple of stand out moments was at chelshit that night when the midget minge scored the winner and of course being at the Etihad that afternoon.
One of the crappest was at WHL the second game of the season after the play off final, strewth we were dire that day and that set the benchmark for a shite season.
Just couldn't compete with the cash cow clubs.
The Prem is not for me.
Whatever happened to all those Korean fans? they soon fcked off.

And Harry waving at the spurs fans when we were 4-0 down.W@nker.
Being In The Prem on 19:23 - Jan 12 with 2064 viewsdaveB

Being In The Prem on 19:09 - Jan 12 by paulparker

They are boring as hell to watch

they are not that bad, stay up every year without spending fortunes and have won at Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City, if you have a shit side it is a dreadful experience but it's not anymore fun if you have a crap side in the championship either
Being In The Prem on 19:34 - Jan 12 with 2044 viewsNorthLondonR

Easily the best side Man City will face this season
Being In The Prem on 20:41 - Jan 12 with 1947 viewsOldPedro

Being In The Prem on 19:34 - Jan 12 by NorthLondonR

Easily the best side Man City will face this season

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Being In The Prem on 07:40 - Jan 13 with 1784 viewskingo

Being In The Prem on 18:46 - Jan 12 by Match82

The football itself was bloody awful though

I watched Jago and Venables teams and it was some of the best football I have witnessed

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Being In The Prem on 08:32 - Jan 13 with 1728 viewsStanFan

I am quite happy to see Villa thrashed and probably relegated. But it also winds me up the way everyone has this love in with City and Pep. Their budget is ridiculous - never mind dwarfing every other football team it dwarfs most countries. And don't get me started on the fuss about their injury crisis at CB. This is what has killed the Premier League. The inequality in money has tuned it into a 2 team league.
Being In The Prem on 08:41 - Jan 13 with 1708 viewsstowmarketrange

Being In The Prem on 08:32 - Jan 13 by StanFan

I am quite happy to see Villa thrashed and probably relegated. But it also winds me up the way everyone has this love in with City and Pep. Their budget is ridiculous - never mind dwarfing every other football team it dwarfs most countries. And don't get me started on the fuss about their injury crisis at CB. This is what has killed the Premier League. The inequality in money has tuned it into a 2 team league.

Chelshite and Blackburn started the big money spending to buy the premier league title in the 90’s and 2000’s,and as long as they aren’t one of the two,I’m not bothered now.
The whole concept of a level playing field has long gone and won’t ever come back.
Being In The Prem on 08:50 - Jan 13 with 1692 viewsgazza1

Premiership....the only place to be. Best league in the world.
Being In The Prem on 09:33 - Jan 13 with 1628 viewsKonk

Being In The Prem on 18:51 - Jan 12 by daveB

Palace have shown it doesn't have to be awful if you get things right/appoint the Roy-Ray dream team (see Fulham and WBA fans for more details).

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Being In The Prem on 09:40 - Jan 13 with 1612 viewsrunningman75

Sheffield United seem to be doing well without massive spending. I still went West Ham to go down ahead of Villa. Taxpayers funded stadium would be a fun place to visit in the Championship .
Being In The Prem on 11:15 - Jan 13 with 1535 viewsdaveB

Being In The Prem on 08:32 - Jan 13 by StanFan

Man Utd have spent more than City in recent years and play nothing like Man City plus need a complete rebuild. Pep obviously has massive money to spend but the way he gets his teams playing is superb. Klopp as well is a brilliant manager.
Being In The Prem on 11:29 - Jan 13 with 1514 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Being In The Prem on 11:15 - Jan 13 by daveB

Man Utd have spent more than City in recent years and play nothing like Man City plus need a complete rebuild. Pep obviously has massive money to spend but the way he gets his teams playing is superb. Klopp as well is a brilliant manager.

Love Guardiola's football. Best football I've seen in my lifetime has come from his teams.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 11:30]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Being In The Prem on 11:38 - Jan 13 with 1492 viewsPinnerPaul

The 3-2 home defeat to Man City was one of the best games seen at LR for years.

To pretend, quality wise, that the Championship isn't miles behind the PL is delusional.
Being In The Prem on 11:49 - Jan 13 with 1462 viewsStanFan

Being In The Prem on 11:15 - Jan 13 by daveB

True. Watching United fail after spending all that money is one of the chief enjoyments of the Premier League. The fact that they still get huge coverage just makes it even more entertaining.
Being In The Prem on 12:16 - Jan 13 with 1405 viewsheadhoops

can't be ar$ed to watch the premiership on Sky, bunch of overpaid, diving, cheating, self important cu*ts, and that's just the refs. Just waiting for those massive clubs, Liverpool, Citeh, Manure, Ar$e, spuds and scum to join a breakaway European wan£fest league. Raping more money off of TV companies all rolling over to be fleeced. 2.00am kick off times to cater for the Koreans, VAR ruling/ruining the game. And its Live, gamble responsibly, jumpers for goalposts.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Being In The Prem on 12:17 - Jan 13 with 1394 viewspaulparker

Being In The Prem on 11:29 - Jan 13 by BrianMcCarthy

Love Guardiola's football. Best football I've seen in my lifetime has come from his teams.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 11:30]

I’m gonna get stick for this bit I don’t like watching Man City

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Being In The Prem on 12:18 - Jan 13 with 1392 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Being In The Prem on 12:16 - Jan 13 by headhoops

can't be ar$ed to watch the premiership on Sky, bunch of overpaid, diving, cheating, self important cu*ts, and that's just the refs. Just waiting for those massive clubs, Liverpool, Citeh, Manure, Ar$e, spuds and scum to join a breakaway European wan£fest league. Raping more money off of TV companies all rolling over to be fleeced. 2.00am kick off times to cater for the Koreans, VAR ruling/ruining the game. And its Live, gamble responsibly, jumpers for goalposts.

Ha Ha!

Feel better now?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024