Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would have thought it? 15:26 - Jan 20 with 2619 viewskensalriser

One of the men who attacked journalist Owen Jones turns out to be a Chelsea neo-Nazi thug.

https://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/news/crime-court/football-hooligan-convicted-

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Who would have thought it? on 16:27 - Jan 20 with 2489 viewsPhildo

'Among the incriminating items found at Healy's home was a photograph of him as a teenager allegedly performing a Nazi salute. Healy also had a football hooligan flag adorned with SS symbols.

One of the items bore the name of the Combat 18 neo-Nazi group, whose stated aims include "execute all queers", the court heard.

Healy said the items dated back to his time in the violent Chelsea Youth Firm.

He claimed he had kept them because he is a hoarder, and that he did not know the memorabilia's connection to the far-right and white supremacist movements.

Asked if he held homophobic or racist views, he replied: "No, it's 2020."

Healy said that, in the photograph in which he is allegedly performing a Nazi salute, his arm is held out to the right to show off his Chelsea Youth Firm tattoo.

"I've looked up the Nazi salute online, I've never seen a picture where their arm is out to the side - it's always out in front," he said.
Who would have thought it? on 16:49 - Jan 20 with 2429 viewssmegma

James Healy claimed ' he did not know the memorabilia s (SS/ Combat18 ) connection to the far right and white supremacist movement'.

Easy mistake to make, maybe he thought SS stood for the Supermarket Sweep tv show eh ??

Talk about thick a schit
Who would have thought it? on 17:02 - Jan 20 with 2365 viewsconnell10

Total Kunt i hope the thick Chelsea tw at gets 10 years!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Who would have thought it? on 17:31 - Jan 20 with 2269 viewsbosh67

Who would have thought it? on 16:27 - Jan 20 by Phildo

'Among the incriminating items found at Healy's home was a photograph of him as a teenager allegedly performing a Nazi salute. Healy also had a football hooligan flag adorned with SS symbols.

One of the items bore the name of the Combat 18 neo-Nazi group, whose stated aims include "execute all queers", the court heard.

Healy said the items dated back to his time in the violent Chelsea Youth Firm.

He claimed he had kept them because he is a hoarder, and that he did not know the memorabilia's connection to the far-right and white supremacist movements.

Asked if he held homophobic or racist views, he replied: "No, it's 2020."

Healy said that, in the photograph in which he is allegedly performing a Nazi salute, his arm is held out to the right to show off his Chelsea Youth Firm tattoo.

"I've looked up the Nazi salute online, I've never seen a picture where their arm is out to the side - it's always out in front," he said.

Would love to see this on Dickinson's Real Deal.

Let's call in .David...

David Dickinson: Now, far-right and white supremacist memorabilia is very in vogue at moment. I've had a little chat with the experts at Hermann Göring's World Of Wonders and they recommend you take it to auction rather than take what's on the table. So perhaps let's take a little chance on it? ... Nice tattoo by the way. I can tell you all about prison!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Who would have thought it? on 18:10 - Jan 20 with 2137 viewsJigsore

but the brains trust on social media said the attack was all made up!?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Who would have thought it? on 20:05 - Jan 20 with 1933 viewsQPR_Jim

It sounds like he's adopted a variant on the John Terry scumbag defence. Wot me guvnor, nah I'm too thick to know what these symbols mean.
Who would have thought it? on 20:22 - Jan 20 with 1888 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Well I for one find his defence entirely reasonable.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Who would have thought it? on 20:51 - Jan 20 with 1805 viewsAntti_Heinola

Who would have thought it? on 20:22 - Jan 20 by BrianMcCarthy

Well I for one find his defence entirely reasonable.

'No one who speaks German could be a bad man'

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Who would have thought it? on 22:52 - Jan 20 with 1629 viewsBenny_the_Ball

One of those rare occasions where the judge would be doing society a favour by sending both down.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024