Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People you would like to hug. 08:36 - Jan 25 with 2203 viewsconnell10

Following on from my slap thread , I'd like to give Joe Lumley a hug poor bloke must be broken!
[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 8:36]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

People you would like to hug. on 08:45 - Jan 25 with 1682 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Carol Voderman.
People you would like to hug. on 09:22 - Jan 25 with 1637 viewsconnell10

People you would like to hug. on 08:45 - Jan 25 by CroydonCaptJack

Carol Voderman.

Mmmmmm nice choice!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

People you would like to hug. on 09:29 - Jan 25 with 1622 viewsloftboy

People you would like to hug. on 08:45 - Jan 25 by CroydonCaptJack

Carol Voderman.

Her new hooters are something else!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

People you would like to hug. on 10:39 - Jan 25 with 1573 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Half the posters on here need a hug. Other than that Lumley, Scowen, and Hugill x
People you would like to hug. on 10:41 - Jan 25 with 1568 viewsRangersw12

My Dad
People you would like to hug. on 10:49 - Jan 25 with 1553 viewsDaBurgh

People you would like to hug. on 09:29 - Jan 25 by loftboy

Her new hooters are something else!

Indeed, good luck getting your arms around her
with those zeppelins.
People you would like to hug. on 10:58 - Jan 25 with 1525 viewsDejR_vu

Anyone who’s fought for this country and put their lives on the line to give us the lives we live today.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

People you would like to hug. on 11:00 - Jan 25 with 1520 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

People you would like to hug. on 10:58 - Jan 25 by DejR_vu

Anyone who’s fought for this country and put their lives on the line to give us the lives we live today.

That’s an easy one, go to any high street and look under the sleeping bags you find.
Login to get fewer ads

People you would like to hug. on 11:25 - Jan 25 with 1468 viewspaulparker

People you would like to hug. on 11:00 - Jan 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

That’s an easy one, go to any high street and look under the sleeping bags you find.

Nigel Farage

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

People you would like to hug. on 11:36 - Jan 25 with 1451 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

People you would like to hug. on 11:25 - Jan 25 by paulparker

Nigel Farage

I know he was skint, but I think he lives in a house now.
People you would like to hug. on 11:39 - Jan 25 with 1442 viewsMrSheen

People you would like to hug. on 11:00 - Jan 25 by BazzaInTheLoft

http://www.streetsoflondon.org.uk/about-homelessness
6% of London’s rough sleepers are ex-Servicemen.
People you would like to hug. on 11:59 - Jan 25 with 1409 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

People you would like to hug. on 11:39 - Jan 25 by MrSheen

http://www.streetsoflondon.org.uk/about-homelessness
6% of London’s rough sleepers are ex-Servicemen.

It was a flippant remark but here goes:

What % of ex servicemen are rough sleepers though?

https://www.bigissue.com/latest/more-than-3500-homeless-veterans-slipping-throug
[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 12:02]
People you would like to hug. on 12:03 - Jan 25 with 1390 viewsqprxtc

Huggy Bear
People you would like to hug. on 12:09 - Jan 25 with 1376 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I think the Aussie firefighters. To a man and to a woman; working in the most trying of circumstances for weeks now. Some of the sights they must see would turn our stomachs.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

People you would like to hug. on 13:35 - Jan 25 with 1290 viewsMrSheen

Any parent of a disabled child. Not just for the daily struggle, but also the fear of what comes after they have gone.
People you would like to hug. on 15:25 - Jan 25 with 1169 viewsDiscodroids

People you would like to hug. on 13:35 - Jan 25 by MrSheen

Any parent of a disabled child. Not just for the daily struggle, but also the fear of what comes after they have gone.

You Mr Sheen. You Beautiful Soul.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

People you would like to hug. on 17:29 - Jan 25 with 1064 viewsMrSheen

People you would like to hug. on 15:25 - Jan 25 by Discodroids

You Mr Sheen. You Beautiful Soul.

Gosh, I’m blushing! Seriously, I see it with my wife’s best friend, a responsibility that will never end.
People you would like to hug. on 17:55 - Jan 25 with 1024 viewsDiscodroids

People you would like to hug. on 17:29 - Jan 25 by MrSheen

Gosh, I’m blushing! Seriously, I see it with my wife’s best friend, a responsibility that will never end.

Best Post ever on Lfw.

It struck me to the Bone Marrow.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

People you would like to hug. on 18:57 - Jan 25 with 968 viewsFredManRave

If Carlsberg did forum posts...

A quick question though Mr Sheen. What exactly do you mean when you say, "the fear of what comes after they've gone".

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

People you would like to hug. on 19:23 - Jan 25 with 936 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Floored. How beautiful.

Our sister, Michelle, endured illness and disabilities and her life of pain and her early death before even turning five can still sometimes be seen fleetingly in a moist and distant eye of one of our parents. They gather themselves, they put the brave face on, and they smile again. But it's there always.

I'll hug them for you.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

People you would like to hug. on 19:48 - Jan 25 with 905 viewsMrSheen

People you would like to hug. on 18:57 - Jan 25 by FredManRave

If Carlsberg did forum posts...

A quick question though Mr Sheen. What exactly do you mean when you say, "the fear of what comes after they've gone".

I can only really speak about my wife’s friend. Her son is in his twenties and strong as a horse, but he has very severe learning difficulties and gets very anxious in unfamiliar circumstances. His parents are pushing 60, and while they’ll be able to continue looking after him for a couple more decades, I know they worry about what happens afterwards. As an irreligious man (for the moment) I have no fear of death, but it can’t be the same for them.

Sorry Brian, I didn’t see your post before I sent this. I’m terribly sorry. Having your child die before you must be a terrible thing, especially so young.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 19:54]
People you would like to hug. on 20:04 - Jan 25 with 880 viewsDiscodroids

Just when you think that this forum is cheyne stoking via the same phalanx of mouldering souless joyless political organs , you read the last half a dozen posts and realise it's still alive.

People you would like to hug. on 20:06 - Jan 25 with 873 viewsDiscodroids

People you would like to hug. on 19:23 - Jan 25 by BrianMcCarthy

Floored. How beautiful.

Our sister, Michelle, endured illness and disabilities and her life of pain and her early death before even turning five can still sometimes be seen fleetingly in a moist and distant eye of one of our parents. They gather themselves, they put the brave face on, and they smile again. But it's there always.

I'll hug them for you.

xx

People you would like to hug. on 20:30 - Jan 25 with 840 viewsFredManRave

People you would like to hug. on 19:48 - Jan 25 by MrSheen

I can only really speak about my wife’s friend. Her son is in his twenties and strong as a horse, but he has very severe learning difficulties and gets very anxious in unfamiliar circumstances. His parents are pushing 60, and while they’ll be able to continue looking after him for a couple more decades, I know they worry about what happens afterwards. As an irreligious man (for the moment) I have no fear of death, but it can’t be the same for them.

Sorry Brian, I didn’t see your post before I sent this. I’m terribly sorry. Having your child die before you must be a terrible thing, especially so young.

Ah ok. For some reason I read your initial post as when the children pass away hence asking for the clarification.

I'm also an "irre" man but in my case it's irresponsible.

Move over digswell, Mr Sheen is my new favourite poster.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

People you would like to hug. on 20:35 - Jan 25 with 830 viewsBrianMcCarthy

People you would like to hug. on 19:48 - Jan 25 by MrSheen

Agree with the first paragraph. It must be tough to see your children go before you, but surely worse to go yourself worrying about one you left behind.

Thanks for your kind words, too. A long time ago, but our Michelle won't be forgotten.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024