Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eagledares SOS all listen up !!! Very important !! 17:17 - Feb 9 with 821 viewsTheHappyGooner

It has come to my attention Eagledares is not doing too well.

Does anybody on here know him ?

We are giving him grace with his Happy scores until the end of Feb

He has not posted this year

If no one knows of his latest condition or we don’t hear from him his scores will be freezed until he gets in touch .

Thank you
The president x

WE ARE THE HAPPY GOONERS ! LONDONS FINEST !
Poll: The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye?

Eagledares SOS all listen up !!! Very important !! on 18:17 - Feb 9 with 807 viewswessex_exile

Sorry to hear that Haps. I’m afraid I don’t know him, in that I may well have seen at U’s games over the years, but never know he was eagledares.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Eagledares SOS all listen up !!! Very important !! on 18:25 - Feb 9 with 805 viewsTheHappyGooner

Eagledares SOS all listen up !!! Very important !! on 18:17 - Feb 9 by wessex_exile

Sorry to hear that Haps. I’m afraid I don’t know him, in that I may well have seen at U’s games over the years, but never know he was eagledares.

Thank you brother 🙌🏼

WE ARE THE HAPPY GOONERS ! LONDONS FINEST !
Poll: The Big one v Southend - huge game - what say ye?

Eagledares SOS all listen up !!! Very important !! on 19:30 - Feb 23 with 725 viewsmfb_cufc

I have bumped this up just in case anybody missed seeing this message originally.

eagledares has still not posted this year, so as Mr Happy said his grace period will finish at the end of February (Week 30), and his scores will be frozen until he gets in touch.

mfb

Eagledares SOS all listen up !!! Very important !! on 20:56 - Feb 24 with 688 viewsthrillseeker

Eagledares SOS all listen up !!! Very important !! on 19:30 - Feb 23 by mfb_cufc

I have bumped this up just in case anybody missed seeing this message originally.

eagledares has still not posted this year, so as Mr Happy said his grace period will finish at the end of February (Week 30), and his scores will be frozen until he gets in touch.

Sorry I have no idea who he is.

I do hope all is OK though - after all we are all in the Colchester United family
Eagledares SOS all listen up !!! Very important !! on 13:48 - Feb 25 with 659 viewsburnsieespana

Eagledares SOS all listen up !!! Very important !! on 19:30 - Feb 23 by mfb_cufc

Sorry don't know Eagledares but do hope all is ok with him.
Eagledares SOS all listen up !!! Very important !! on 17:49 - Feb 25 with 639 viewsbwildered

A unknown member to myself - have sent him a message from the internal message board , let's see if reply or unread .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024