Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A rot stopper - Report 15:03 - Feb 12 with 2507 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/51959
A rot stopper - Report on 15:42 - Feb 12 with 2360 viewsPinnerPaul

Thanks Clive.

Haven't seen the 90' yet (tomorrow) so can't comment on Mr W

10' highlights didn't show 2nd penalty shout - only Kelly's and an earlier one that was never a pen in a month of Sundays!
A rot stopper - Report on 15:45 - Feb 12 with 2352 viewsNorthernr

A rot stopper - Report on 15:42 - Feb 12 by PinnerPaul

Thanks Clive.

Haven't seen the 90' yet (tomorrow) so can't comment on Mr W

10' highlights didn't show 2nd penalty shout - only Kelly's and an earlier one that was never a pen in a month of Sundays!

Oh yeh I didn't even mention the first one, just a standard shoulder to shoulder.
Second one didn't look it at normal speed, which as we said at weekend is all the ref gets, and Ayew went over ridiculously, but it is a foul and he'd given all sorts of soft sht like that outside the area all night.
A rot stopper - Report on 16:14 - Feb 12 with 2266 viewsstevec

A rot stopper - Report on 15:45 - Feb 12 by Northernr

Oh yeh I didn't even mention the first one, just a standard shoulder to shoulder.
Second one didn't look it at normal speed, which as we said at weekend is all the ref gets, and Ayew went over ridiculously, but it is a foul and he'd given all sorts of soft sht like that outside the area all night.

For some reason, slow motion actually makes every challenge look like a penalty.

At normal speed it looked like the forward was playing for a pen, which he was but, in slow mo, you only see the contact and not how it was carried out.

Something like that anyway. For me the ref got it right.
A rot stopper - Report on 16:39 - Feb 12 with 2214 viewsNorthernr

A rot stopper - Report on 16:14 - Feb 12 by stevec

For some reason, slow motion actually makes every challenge look like a penalty.

At normal speed it looked like the forward was playing for a pen, which he was but, in slow mo, you only see the contact and not how it was carried out.

Something like that anyway. For me the ref got it right.

Why VAR doesn’t work no.438 in the series.
A rot stopper - Report on 17:13 - Feb 12 with 2119 viewssmegma

"Get him the heaviest neck chain we can find in CashConverters with a phucking lead crucifix".....

A rot stopper - Report on 20:24 - Feb 12 with 1792 viewsdezzar

Gallagher, wet look hair tied back in a Croydon facelift making him look like something Dean Gaffney might dredge out of Faces Ilford,

Classic Clive
A rot stopper - Report on 20:54 - Feb 12 with 1737 viewsHantsR

My excellent stream let me down for the final 2 minutes, so I was frantically looking for those (sometimes) lovely characters 'FT' after the 0-0 Had I known about the last minute penalty call, I would have been less than philosophical about it.

"the pair wrestled their way into the area before Hugill cleared the cut back." nice
A rot stopper - Report on 22:17 - Feb 12 with 1630 viewsMatch82

Thanks Clive.

Motion to make Ryan Manning's official nickname "the sultana"
Login to get fewer ads

A rot stopper - Report on 00:55 - Feb 13 with 1526 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Lets be totally honest here ,how many posters/fans would have been surprised at a last second penalty awarded against us and another soul crushing loss .I read the excellent game preview and the one about the Ref and expected the worst even before kick off.
While almost 100% of posters I have seen deny any penalty claims I saw 2 pretty good cases and with Kelly making a balls of that slide/save/cock up it looked a penalty to my eyes but thankfully it was waved off by the Green Mile star.
Lets take the point and run
A rot stopper - Report on 12:21 - Feb 13 with 1165 viewsR_from_afar

A rot stopper - Report on 17:13 - Feb 12 by smegma

"Get him the heaviest neck chain we can find in CashConverters with a phucking lead crucifix".....

That's terrific, I love GLC and - shock horror - I *have* actually been there, including one of the nightclubs. A mate - a massive Rs fan - lives just down the road in Carleon. I even know what the mention of Risca is all about (it's a suburb of Newport, I once got off with a lady from there ). But hey, enough of my yakking...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

A rot stopper - Report on 14:38 - Feb 13 with 1050 viewsstainrods_elbow

A rot stopper - Report on 15:45 - Feb 12 by Northernr

I actually thought the first one with Angel was dicey - it was a barge/push, and could have been given. The Kelly ball-grab (ooer!) was just great goalkeeping. The third one was theatrical, but a Rangers foot was (I think) strictly illegal - it would have been soft, but thankfully the ref wasn't buying.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

A rot stopper - Report on 15:02 - Feb 13 with 1024 viewsDiscodroids

A well written report as usual Northern, but being the pedantic arsehole that i am, Faces is in Gants Hill.

I've been there a couple of times and i'd rather be marooned in the basement of John wayne Gaceys Ranch while he's on the mooch for fresh chicken, than in Faces with Gemma Collins ripped to the tits on a wrap of chang cut to fu ck with coffee mate, while some c unt plays the bongo's over the PA to the pinky & perky barstadized R&B.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

A rot stopper - Report on 15:03 - Feb 13 with 1022 viewsNorthernr

A rot stopper - Report on 15:02 - Feb 13 by Discodroids

A well written report as usual Northern, but being the pedantic arsehole that i am, Faces is in Gants Hill.

I've been there a couple of times and i'd rather be marooned in the basement of John wayne Gaceys Ranch while he's on the mooch for fresh chicken, than in Faces with Gemma Collins ripped to the tits on a wrap of chang cut to fu ck with coffee mate, while some c unt plays the bongo's over the PA to the pinky & perky barstadized R&B.

Fck me, we even got the map out to check
A rot stopper - Report on 16:04 - Feb 13 with 975 viewsBlue_Castello

Another great report if only we could have been more Clinical.......
A rot stopper - Report on 16:37 - Feb 13 with 947 viewsPinnerPaul

OK seen the 90'

Of no interest to anyone now I expect but

4 pen shouts - not for me or even that close.

Ayew - yes agree with Clive should have been cautioned (persistent infringement) for 4th foul at the end of the first half.

Having not done that, incorrectly, would have been another error giving him one for 5th foul half an hour later - Dom Ball committed 4 fouls btw.

All 3 yellow cards spot on - you can't argue with any of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024