Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Release Radio 08:07 - Mar 13 with 2156 viewsPunteR

Some of you might already know but im currently DJing on an online radio station playing House music.
The station has now been granted an DAB licence from Ofcom. Its great news for everyone involved with the station.
If anyone wants to get involved, be it DJing or has a company that you want to promote through our adverting space PM me and we'll get something sorted and i can explain in more detail.
Sorry if i sound a bit spammy. Didnt know how else to do this. We will be broadcasting hopefully 03/04/20. We will cover Berkshire, Surrey and SW London.
It will be the only legal station playing the best in underground and mainstream dance music.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Release Radio on 08:10 - Mar 13 with 2144 viewsloftboy

If it’s legal then surely it’s not underground!!

Only kidding, good luck

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Release Radio on 08:14 - Mar 13 with 2136 viewsdistortR

Good on you mate, not my sort of music but I love to see people doing things like this.
Or hear.
3D radio when i lived in Adelaide, local station run by volunteers, regulars would come in and play the music they liked, if you found a DJ with the music you liked, spot on! One bloke did a programme called 'noisy disturbance', 4pm on a tuesday i think, blistering hardcore from my speakers as i headed up the freeway........am i free? no way!

Release Radio on 08:55 - Mar 13 with 2090 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Well good for you Punter!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Release Radio on 10:32 - Mar 13 with 2043 viewsPunteR

Thanks guys.!. Yeh buzzin atm.
The station does need help with finances though hence the reach out to businesses. Like i say PM if interested to get involved.
The managment have worked hard to get it this far. Started life as pirate, proper old skool, transmitters, tower blocks etc than effectively went the legal route by going online where its been for 5 years.
Good station if you love your House music!

Release Radio on 11:19 - Mar 13 with 2029 viewsStevenageRanger

Release Radio on 10:32 - Mar 13 by PunteR

Thanks guys.!. Yeh buzzin atm.
The station does need help with finances though hence the reach out to businesses. Like i say PM if interested to get involved.
The managment have worked hard to get it this far. Started life as pirate, proper old skool, transmitters, tower blocks etc than effectively went the legal route by going online where its been for 5 years.
Good station if you love your House music!

Good work PunteR.

I think Centreforce may argue that they are pretty underground with their music on DAB (I don't listen loads so cant really say if that is true or not)
Release Radio on 11:35 - Mar 13 with 2009 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good news, PunteR.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Release Radio on 12:10 - Mar 13 with 1970 viewsPunteR

Release Radio on 11:19 - Mar 13 by StevenageRanger

Good work PunteR.

I think Centreforce may argue that they are pretty underground with their music on DAB (I don't listen loads so cant really say if that is true or not)

Centerforce are run by West Ham fans.. Decent station tbf. Not sure their DAB signal covers this side of london and Berkshire though.
Paulparker usually sends me links to their mixcloud.. :)

Release Radio on 12:59 - Mar 13 with 1938 viewssmegma

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024