Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
L2 alternatives . 17:28 - Apr 21 with 810 viewsbwildered

L2 alternatives .

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

L2 alternatives . on 22:23 - Apr 21 with 758 viewsGOSBTS

I honestly am struggling to know how to vote. With every week that passes my resolve for resuming the season to conclusion whenever possible becomes less certain.
L2 alternatives . on 17:03 - Apr 22 with 719 viewswessex_exile

Tricky one, as you say - the caveat to choosing either of the "Resume" options is of course only if it can be done safely...

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

L2 alternatives . on 20:28 - Apr 22 with 701 viewsLeadbelly

National League season ended today after a vote. Relegation and promotion still being discussed.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

L2 alternatives . on 16:04 - Apr 23 with 666 viewsburnsieespana

It is a hard one particularly if you listen to the most negative of commentators.
I see in Germany gatherings of more than 500 people are banned until the 30th of August.
If the season is finished now with no promotion you have to feel sorry for teams like Swindon and it also allows Bolton & Southend to escape.
Personally I feel if medical experts such as that lot in Chicago ( I believe) can predict the number of likely deaths per day, in for example Spain, with reasonable accuracy, it is not beyond the whit of man to write a computer programme, able to predict the results of the final games and settle promotion and relegation that!
The purists will have lots to say but we are in pretty much unprecedented times particularly in peacetime.
Over the next few years even an old 'un like me can see we will need fresh ideas and different thinking to move society forward.
In view of the above I have voted for finishing the season now with promotion & relegation subject to my caveat set out.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2020 16:06]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024