Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nations that Rangers have played in....... 11:40 - Apr 22 with 2867 viewsSonofNorfolt

A lot less than the players, although this may throw up a few surprises I hope.

Ireland, Scotland, Sweden, Holland, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Spain, Italy etc
I know we played in Turkey in the '50's and Australia/NZ in '83.

Off you go to a dark room to think.......
[Post edited 22 Apr 2020 11:41]
Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 11:41 - Apr 22 with 1934 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Northern Ireland
Wales

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 11:42 - Apr 22 with 1927 viewsfrancisbowles

Cornwall
Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 11:43 - Apr 22 with 1925 viewsSonofNorfolt

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 11:41 - Apr 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Northern Ireland
Wales

Wales
When did we last play in N.I?
Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 11:44 - Apr 22 with 1923 viewsBrianMcCarthy

76-77 Campaign
Norway (Brann)
Slovakia (Bratislava)
Germany (Cologne)
Greece (Athens)

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 11:47 - Apr 22 with 1917 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 11:43 - Apr 22 by SonofNorfolt

Wales

Not sure, but I think we played up there since i moved back to Ireland in '96.

Pre-season friendly against Macca's Cliftonville?

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 11:50 - Apr 22 with 1911 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We took that godawful QPR plane to play first-team friendlies in the Far East in 2012 or 2013.

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 11:58 - Apr 22 with 1907 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 11:44 - Apr 22 by BrianMcCarthy

76-77 Campaign
Norway (Brann)
Slovakia (Bratislava)
Germany (Cologne)
Greece (Athens)

That visit to Brann gave birth to hundreds of QPR fans in Bergen.

I’m sure there was a great article about it in AKUTRs once. I’m sure there are some Norwegian posters who can confirm too.

http://www.indyrs.co.uk/2012/01/brann-bergen-0-queens-park-rangers-7-29th-septem
[Post edited 22 Apr 2020 12:25]
Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 12:05 - Apr 22 with 1886 viewsSonofNorfolt

It's information that I want.

For example we played in Czechoslovakia and Yugoslavia not Slovakia and Serbia?
Login to get fewer ads

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 12:10 - Apr 22 with 1881 viewsloftboy

Iceland and Yugoslavia 1984 UEFA cup

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 12:14 - Apr 22 with 1874 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 11:50 - Apr 22 by BrianMcCarthy

We took that godawful QPR plane to play first-team friendlies in the Far East in 2012 or 2013.

Malaysia and Indonesia.

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 12:17 - Apr 22 with 1868 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 11:43 - Apr 22 by SonofNorfolt

Wales

Macca's testimonial.

I think we played pre-season friendlies as well. I'll keep checking.

If only someone would write a book about all this...

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 12:21 - Apr 22 with 1864 viewsSonofNorfolt

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 12:14 - Apr 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Malaysia and Indonesia.

That Airbus and all the related tat one could buy on an Air Asia flight didn't half make me feel proud when it happened though.
Even the F1 team. The main reason C*****a bought into Sauber is because they didn't want us stealing a march on them in terms of exposure.
Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 12:22 - Apr 22 with 1862 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 12:21 - Apr 22 by SonofNorfolt

That Airbus and all the related tat one could buy on an Air Asia flight didn't half make me feel proud when it happened though.
Even the F1 team. The main reason C*****a bought into Sauber is because they didn't want us stealing a march on them in terms of exposure.

I thought it was w@nk, Mel. I hated it.

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 12:26 - Apr 22 with 1852 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 12:22 - Apr 22 by BrianMcCarthy

I thought it was w@nk, Mel. I hated it.

That fcking badge still haunts me.
Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 12:30 - Apr 22 with 1840 viewsaston_hoop

We played a pre-season friendly in San Marino under Warnock I recall

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 12:40 - Apr 22 with 1823 viewsDannyPaddox

There was a random tournament we took part in late 80s/ early 90s and played a Far Asian team. I’d have to forage for that one.

And then there was this merry sojourn in the summer of ‘86 ...

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 12:52 - Apr 22 with 1803 viewsFearless

France - Le Havre
Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 13:25 - Apr 22 with 1778 viewsfrancisbowles

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 12:40 - Apr 22 by DannyPaddox

There was a random tournament we took part in late 80s/ early 90s and played a Far Asian team. I’d have to forage for that one.

Don't remember that one. How did we get on. I went to the Rowdies once, played the Cosmos, bought a 'soccer's just a kick in the grass' t shirt. Unfortunately, it was about ' 83, after Rodney. Chatting to a local, she said it's not been the same since Rodney, to which I revealed my allegiance to the Rrrrrs and that I had seen Rodney several times.

Frank Worthington was playing, think he had taken over from Rodney.
Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 13:44 - Apr 22 with 1754 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 12:40 - Apr 22 by DannyPaddox

Including Wegerele!

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 15:06 - Apr 22 with 1710 viewsBoston

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 13:44 - Apr 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Including Wegerele!

Looks very Aussie rules.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 16:18 - Apr 22 with 1676 viewsjohncharles

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 11:44 - Apr 22 by BrianMcCarthy

76-77 Campaign
Norway (Brann)
Slovakia (Bratislava)
Germany (Cologne)
Greece (Athens)

You had to mention Athens. I was almost over that.

Strong and stable my arse.

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 17:16 - Apr 22 with 1644 viewsSir_Chops

I recall phoning Clubcall to learn we'd beaten Barbados 2-0 over there in a friendly in the early/mid-90s.
Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 17:27 - Apr 22 with 1634 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 17:16 - Apr 22 by Sir_Chops

I recall phoning Clubcall to learn we'd beaten Barbados 2-0 over there in a friendly in the early/mid-90s.

And it would have been cheaper if you'd rang Barbados!

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 17:34 - Apr 22 with 1625 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Scotland.

I’ve seen the Rangers twice north of the border; once against Dundee and the other against one of the Edinburgh teams during the festival.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 17:51 - Apr 22 with 1617 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nations that Rangers have played in....... on 17:34 - Apr 22 by PlanetHonneywood

Scotland.

I’ve seen the Rangers twice north of the border; once against Dundee and the other against one of the Edinburgh teams during the festival.

We definitely played in Hibs in the early 90's.

I partied all the way through the night before and missed the train at King's Cross by a couple of minutes.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024