Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
National League season over 14:28 - Apr 22 with 998 viewsLongsufferingR

No decision on promotion/relegation yet. The longer this goes on, the higher chance that the PL and FL will go the same way I suppose.
National League season over on 14:50 - Apr 22 with 963 viewsSonofNorfolt

Wealdstone are sweating on the decision, although one must feel for Barrow, nearly fifty years out of the football league and so close to returning.............
National League season over on 15:08 - Apr 22 with 933 viewsstowmarketrange

I see Rick Parry is saying that it might be 2021 before fans are allowed to attend matches again.Another 7 months without going to football is one thing I hope they’re exaggerating about.

And how many will have lost the habit so much that they don’t bother coming back again?
National League season over on 16:17 - Apr 22 with 877 viewsterryb

National League season over on 14:50 - Apr 22 by SonofNorfolt

Wealdstone are sweating on the decision, although one must feel for Barrow, nearly fifty years out of the football league and so close to returning.............

I think Barrow may be promoted as there is a vacancy in the EFL.

EDIT

I've removed the FL shafting comment as I've just realised they had been up for re-election in consectutive years. Another memory cock up!
[Post edited 22 Apr 2020 16:26]
National League season over on 17:29 - Apr 22 with 835 viewsTGRRRSSS

National League season over on 15:08 - Apr 22 by stowmarketrange

I see Rick Parry is saying that it might be 2021 before fans are allowed to attend matches again.Another 7 months without going to football is one thing I hope they’re exaggerating about.

And how many will have lost the habit so much that they don’t bother coming back again?

If this is the case I really fear for football below the Premier League at large.

To be honest even some PL sides may struggle in that other sponsors may not be interested and after a while watching football in empty stadia for months on end will I suspect get people drifting away slowly.
National League season over on 23:31 - Apr 22 with 758 viewsdaveB

It's all guesswork, i fail to see the rush in getting this season finished. All these deadlines football keeps giving itself is bloody stupid.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024