Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Skype with Andy Sinton 12:34 - Apr 24 with 1198 viewsnix

Just took part in the call with Andy. I fear it might have been for international fans and I gate crashed it as everyone else seemed to be dialling in from Australia, Israel, Paris, New Zealand and I was calling from Hampton Wick.

Anyway it was great to hear Andy's usual enthusiasm and some reminiscences. He's very positive about what the club is trying to do, both on the community and the playing side.

Not sure if any LFW contributors were on the call. If so, it was nice to see you in person, rather than as words on a screen.

Looking forward to Wild Thing doing the quiz on Saturday. Apparently he intends to top Clint Hill's tuxedo.
Skype with Andy Sinton on 22:52 - Apr 24 with 924 viewsMatch82

Was lucky enough to be a part of the other one, few Americans, as well as Brazil and Sierra Leone represented, but a handful of UK based folks too, so not just for international fans.

Credit to the club, they are continually exceeding my expectations off the field and throughout the club there are people who seem to truly care about the fans and bringing the old Rangers back, Andy being a prime example.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024