Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
May The Fourth Be With You 15:41 - May 4 with 455 viewsTimSaint

So as it is Star Wars day today, is anyone 'celebrating' in any way ?

Apparently you can just about watch all 11 films in one day, if you miss out the masses of credits at the end of each film.

I am planning to watch The Rise of Skywalker tonight, but may whizz through a couple of others before hand, whilst the missus is out for her run.

Will also give The Mandalorian a go, now that all 8 episodes are available from the first series. What are people's opinions on this ? A few mates really love it and another said it was like the makers were asking each other what they should do with all the old Star Wars sets, creatures and vehicles - and decided to create a lower budget spin off. I'll reserve judgement.

TimSaint

May The Fourth Be With You on 15:54 - May 4 with 442 viewsTheMoog

I really enjoyed The Mandalorian. It is set five years after the Return of the Jedi so seeing familiar species and technology is to be expected. It would have been weird for all the characters and vehicles to be new. Cara could chuck me about a bit if she wants.

Standby to standby

May The Fourth Be With You on 16:05 - May 4 with 430 viewsBison

What platform this on ? Can't see on SKY or Netflix.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

May The Fourth Be With You on 16:10 - May 4 with 423 viewsTimSaint

May The Fourth Be With You on 16:05 - May 4 by Bison

What platform this on ? Can't see on SKY or Netflix.

The StarWars films and The Mandalorian are all showing on Disney+. It helps if you have a missus that loves Disney, or perhaps a teenage daughter, or like me - you have both !! Then you suddenly gain access without your knowledge !! Either that or like with Netflix, you can share your sign ons or borrow someone's !!

I'm sure the Mandalorian will be available for free somewhere, if you search hard enough :-)

TimSaint

May The Fourth Be With You on 16:19 - May 4 with 416 viewsTimSaint

May The Fourth Be With You on 16:10 - May 4 by TimSaint

The StarWars films and The Mandalorian are all showing on Disney+. It helps if you have a missus that loves Disney, or perhaps a teenage daughter, or like me - you have both !! Then you suddenly gain access without your knowledge !! Either that or like with Netflix, you can share your sign ons or borrow someone's !!

I'm sure the Mandalorian will be available for free somewhere, if you search hard enough :-)

Update

Having asked the missus, she got it for a year for £50, otherwise it is £6 a month.

Perhaps if they allow it, get it for a month and have a binge on anything Star Wars or Marvel related.

TimSaint

May The Fourth Be With You on 09:22 - May 5 with 338 viewsdarthvader

I enjoy anything starwars . Anyone who doesnt, i find their lack of faith disturbing .

Im on ep 2 of mandalorian . I love it .

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024