Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Fans To Return To The Stadiums In October 08:00 - May 7 with 853 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/52368/football-fans-to-r

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Football Fans To Return To The Stadiums In October on 10:58 - May 7 with 758 viewsBoris_

Absolutely no chance, however the clubs know there's also no chance of the season being completed with fans inside the stadium so should start processing refunds, I am sure many people could do with the cash right now.

Poll: Claude Puel

Football Fans To Return To The Stadiums In October on 11:21 - May 7 with 739 views1ASIN12

I have (Had) tickets for Norwich, Watford and Everton away as well as my season ticket.

The club should be now offering refunds for tickets for the away games. The refunds or credits for season tickects I can understand the club waiting till what is happeing next season an when we will be allowed beck in to watch.

I'm fully expecting the club to state we can have a credit off next seasons season ticktet rather than an actual refund.
Football Fans To Return To The Stadiums In October on 11:56 - May 7 with 723 viewssolent_toffee

Football Fans To Return To The Stadiums In October on 10:58 - May 7 by Boris_

Absolutely no chance, however the clubs know there's also no chance of the season being completed with fans inside the stadium so should start processing refunds, I am sure many people could do with the cash right now.

What’s the communication been from Saints? Everton have been great so far, regular emails from the chief exec, outlining the various scenarios, confirming that full refunds will be given for any behind closed doors games plus free viewing of the games.
Football Fans To Return To The Stadiums In October on 12:18 - May 7 with 704 viewsthis_charming_man

Football Fans To Return To The Stadiums In October on 10:58 - May 7 by Boris_

Cant see it either, there wont be any large gathers until they have a vaccine, which is a shame as i've got a few gigs booked in but there we go.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Football Fans To Return To The Stadiums In October on 12:20 - May 7 with 700 viewsBoris_

Football Fans To Return To The Stadiums In October on 11:21 - May 7 by 1ASIN12

I have (Had) tickets for Norwich, Watford and Everton away as well as my season ticket.

The club should be now offering refunds for tickets for the away games. The refunds or credits for season tickects I can understand the club waiting till what is happeing next season an when we will be allowed beck in to watch.

I'm fully expecting the club to state we can have a credit off next seasons season ticktet rather than an actual refund.

They are unable to fulfil the contract so legally you are entitled to a refund. I am sure they will offer a credit off next season as an option, and make it slightly more attractive than taking a cash refund by perhaps throwing a cup game in but they have to give the option of a refund.

Note that the Dutch Health Minister has said absolutely no football other than behind closed doors until a vaccine has been found. I very much doubt it will be any different here.

Football Fans To Return To The Stadiums In October on 12:21 - May 7 with 695 viewsBoris_

Football Fans To Return To The Stadiums In October on 11:56 - May 7 by solent_toffee

What’s the communication been from Saints? Everton have been great so far, regular emails from the chief exec, outlining the various scenarios, confirming that full refunds will be given for any behind closed doors games plus free viewing of the games.

Non-existent. Absolutely nothing ( unless I've missed it ) .

It's pretty obvious to every man and his dog that regardless of whether this season is completed or not, it won't be with a crowd watching inside a stadium. I am not sure why the Premier League are dragging their heels making that announcement.

Football Fans To Return To The Stadiums In October on 14:38 - May 7 with 631 viewsTimSaint

Football Fans To Return To The Stadiums In October on 12:21 - May 7 by Boris_

Non-existent. Absolutely nothing ( unless I've missed it ) .

It's pretty obvious to every man and his dog that regardless of whether this season is completed or not, it won't be with a crowd watching inside a stadium. I am not sure why the Premier League are dragging their heels making that announcement.

I get the odd ST Newsletter Email and the As One emails, but specifically regarding tickets etc.....

From the Saints Official

Southampton Football Club recognises that this is a difficult period for everyone, with our priority at this time being the health and well-being of fans, staff and our local communities.

We appreciate that you may have questions you would like to ask and so to help try and answer some of those we have created an FAQs page.

We're in regular communication with the Premier League regarding the situation, and will prioritise keeping you up to date with information when we have news to share.

TICKETING & RETAIL

How can I contact the Ticket Office?
The Ticket Office is currently closed. We’re receiving a high volume of emails but will endeavour to respond as soon as possible. Please direct any questions to: tickets@saintsfc.co.uk.

Can I get a refund for matches already postponed?
While the Club will not make any formal announcements until any proposals from the Premiere League relating to the remainder of the current campaign are confirmed and made public, we can assure fans that plans are being put in place to deal with a range of issues, including any effect on Season Ticket holders, individual match ticket holders and hospitality guests.

This is also the case in relation to ticket and hospitality sales for the 20/21 season.

Staff are putting in a great deal of work behind the scenes to ensure all of these processes will work as smoothly as possible, and we will advise supporters immediately once we are in a position to publish details. In the meantime, we would politely ask fans to avoid contacting the Ticket Office directly about refunds unless absolutely necessary. The Club understands that supporters who currently hold tickets may have existing questions, and we would, therefore, like to advice the following:

- All match tickets purchases remain valid for any potential rearranged dates, should the games proceed as normal. They are not yet eligible for refunds. Should this situation change, we will communicate it to supporters immediately. This covers both general admission and hospitality purchases.

- In the event it is either not possible to play certain matches or for them to go ahead in front of supporters, we will communicate directly to all Season Ticket holders and seasonal hospitality guests the next steps.

So basically once there is a decision, they will let us know.
Honestly though, this season is finished in terms of watching Saints live, so should be refunded asap.
As for fans returning to stadiums, did they mean October 2021 or 2022 ?

TimSaint

Football Fans To Return To The Stadiums In October on 14:52 - May 7 with 616 viewsBoris_

- All match tickets purchases remain valid for any potential rearranged dates, should the games proceed as normal. They are not yet eligible for refunds. Should this situation change, we will communicate it to supporters immediately. This covers both general admission and hospitality purchases.

^^^ Yet every man and his dog knows there is absolutely no chance of this season finishing with a crowd in the stadium. There is no reason why the Premier League can't confirm this so clubs can process refunds. As a prawn sandwich muncher, they owe me about £1000, that's a lot of beer for my boooooozer.

Login to get fewer ads

Football Fans To Return To The Stadiums In October on 14:56 - May 7 with 609 viewsJaySaint

Baring a 2nd wave or something nearly as bad, all lockdown measure should be done with by mid-Jul

according to 'sources'

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Football Fans To Return To The Stadiums In October on 14:56 - May 7 with 607 viewsBoris_

Football Fans To Return To The Stadiums In October on 14:56 - May 7 by JaySaint

Baring a 2nd wave or something nearly as bad, all lockdown measure should be done with by mid-Jul

according to 'sources'

Absolutely no chance. Literally zero chance.

Football Fans To Return To The Stadiums In October on 14:57 - May 7 with 603 viewsJaySaint

Football Fans To Return To The Stadiums In October on 14:56 - May 7 by Boris_

Absolutely no chance. Literally zero chance.

according to this chap...

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Football Fans To Return To The Stadiums In October on 15:02 - May 7 with 587 viewsBoris_

Football Fans To Return To The Stadiums In October on 14:57 - May 7 by JaySaint

according to this chap...

Pinch of salt mush.

'Lockdown' as in restriction of movement might end by July ( meeting friends, going to work etc ) but public events and public gatherings most definitely won't until there is a vaccine.

Football Fans To Return To The Stadiums In October on 19:54 - May 7 with 501 viewsBuggalugs

Football Fans To Return To The Stadiums In October on 11:21 - May 7 by 1ASIN12

Yeah, a credit off next seasons “behind closed doors” season ticket sounds about right.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024