Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CHAMPIONS!!! QPR v Leeds 9 years ago today 14:46 - May 7 with 1606 viewsPeterHucker

Were any of you in The Richmond after that match?
Here are some of my videos from that great day.

CHAMPIONS!!! QPR v Leeds 9 years ago today on 14:46 - May 7 with 1603 viewsPeterHucker

and here's some from the stadium

CHAMPIONS!!! QPR v Leeds 9 years ago today on 15:36 - May 7 with 1515 viewsNorthernr

Amazing vids.

My main recollection of afterwards is that they went around closing quite a lot of pubs in the Bush later on into the evening, but forgot about The Green Room because it was tucked away off the road. Quite the party in there that night!
CHAMPIONS!!! QPR v Leeds 9 years ago today on 15:40 - May 7 with 1507 viewsqpr_1968

CHAMPIONS!!! QPR v Leeds 9 years ago today on 15:36 - May 7 by Northernr

Amazing vids.

My main recollection of afterwards is that they went around closing quite a lot of pubs in the Bush later on into the evening, but forgot about The Green Room because it was tucked away off the road. Quite the party in there that night!

british queen after for me.
then off to the Rajput in Goldhawk road, about 9ish.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

CHAMPIONS!!! QPR v Leeds 9 years ago today on 15:55 - May 7 with 1486 viewsToast_R

Amazing vids.

Why did they do that?

Sorry, can't have too much fun, feck off home.

I headed back to Rayne Park after had a few surreal jars with my brother in a Ye Old Leather Bottle pub. Can't remember anything other than having a large Brandy that night leaning out of my flat window with a fat Cuban cigar I'd been saving from a mates wedding over there back in the February.

Whats more annoying is I've lost all my videos and pictures when one of my old hard drives f*cked. Had some good footage of the walkback to Watford station the week earlier including when that fight broke out by that w@anky little locals bar.
[Post edited 7 May 2020 15:56]
CHAMPIONS!!! QPR v Leeds 9 years ago today on 16:18 - May 7 with 1449 viewsqprxtc

Is that Oli and Rich in those videos? QPRSteve will know.

I’m in the second one. Looks like I’m on way to get a pint in.
CHAMPIONS!!! QPR v Leeds 9 years ago today on 16:23 - May 7 with 1436 viewsRanger_Things

I remember walking to the game but not much else.
CHAMPIONS!!! QPR v Leeds 9 years ago today on 16:47 - May 7 with 1396 viewsTheChef

Amazing vids.

Really?? Never knew that. I'm glad then I was in The Green Room (RIP)!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

CHAMPIONS!!! QPR v Leeds 9 years ago today on 16:48 - May 7 with 1391 viewsGalileo

Dramatic day in the extreme.
Remember getting the Faulin-gate news whilst walking down SAR, que pandemonium all around
Pre match in the ground was mental, started to almost well up by ko, thinking, this doesn't happen to us, we are actually singing that annonying Championi song, We are QPR and we are Premier league..epic.

One nil up, then didn't really give two hoots when the went on to win.
As other have mentioned, the memory fades from mid afternoon onwards, did I have 10 or 12 pints of Peroni ?
Login to get fewer ads

CHAMPIONS!!! QPR v Leeds 9 years ago today on 17:02 - May 7 with 1362 viewsted_hendrix

British Queen for our lot then the Coningham then the British Queen then the Coningham etcetera etcetera, it was heaving and at one stage the traffic on the Uxbridge road came to a complete standstill for about 5 minutes.
Real Loftus had some great pictures of that day unfortunately he doesn't post on here anymore.

The Ram, where are yer???????????????????/

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

CHAMPIONS!!! QPR v Leeds 9 years ago today on 12:14 - May 8 with 1136 viewskingo

CHAMPIONS!!! QPR v Leeds 9 years ago today on 17:02 - May 7 by ted_hendrix

British Queen for our lot then the Coningham then the British Queen then the Coningham etcetera etcetera, it was heaving and at one stage the traffic on the Uxbridge road came to a complete standstill for about 5 minutes.
Real Loftus had some great pictures of that day unfortunately he doesn't post on here anymore.

The Ram, where are yer???????????????????/

Brilliant day Ted. It was awesome when the BQ, Conningham and Adelaide all merged into one great party across the Uxbridge Road. Happy days, lets hope we have some more coming our way.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024