Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eisern Union 16:54 - May 17 with 1562 viewsSonofNorfolt

Immer weider eisern Union...............
Eisern Union on 17:44 - May 17 with 1526 viewsBoston

...’ere, I enjoyed yer book. It wasn’t until I was putting it down that I re-read your nod to the three tolerant women. Sometimes when I wake up my eyes can’t focus, not enough to pick up a book first thing anyway. I thought the third female referred to was your nurse.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Eisern Union on 17:53 - May 17 with 1513 viewsSonofNorfolt

Eisern Union on 17:44 - May 17 by Boston

...’ere, I enjoyed yer book. It wasn’t until I was putting it down that I re-read your nod to the three tolerant women. Sometimes when I wake up my eyes can’t focus, not enough to pick up a book first thing anyway. I thought the third female referred to was your nurse.

Cheers Ian.

Unfortunately two of those women aren't that tolerant any more.
Eisern Union on 21:52 - May 17 with 1357 viewsBoston

oh boy.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Eisern Union on 19:55 - May 20 with 1140 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Mel, I know you don’t like Politics and Football mixing, but you ever heard of Tennis Borussia Berlin?
Eisern Union on 20:04 - May 20 with 1116 viewsSonofNorfolt

Yep, left leaning, have not visited there though. If they go up they may end up playing the dreaded BFC Dinamo, a club still living in the '80's.
Eisern Union on 20:12 - May 20 with 1099 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Eisern Union on 20:04 - May 20 by SonofNorfolt

Yep, left leaning, have not visited there though. If they go up they may end up playing the dreaded BFC Dinamo, a club still living in the '80's.

I thought Germany was a footballing cultural wasteland but some of the history is intense.

You should get in touch with Bosh and make a documentary.
[Post edited 20 May 2020 20:19]
Eisern Union on 20:46 - May 20 with 1059 viewsSonofNorfolt

Read the book Tor! if you want some background on German football.
I've said it before but the only nation that is remotely similar to us in footballing terms, and most other things, is Der Fatherland. (Sounds of marching boots resonating in the street outside.)
Eisern Union on 20:48 - May 20 with 1056 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Eisern Union on 20:46 - May 20 by SonofNorfolt

Read the book Tor! if you want some background on German football.
I've said it before but the only nation that is remotely similar to us in footballing terms, and most other things, is Der Fatherland. (Sounds of marching boots resonating in the street outside.)

I will do cheers.
Login to get fewer ads

Eisern Union on 22:09 - May 30 with 859 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

So, in my bid to find the book Tor! as recommended on this thread, I came across this interesting video.

Some history that!

[Post edited 30 May 2020 22:14]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024