Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gin liqueurs 18:13 - May 19 with 884 viewsSonofNorfolt

In these dark times, one of the little things that have helped me get through it are these gin infused beauties.
Having tried all the flavours on offer in Lidl, I was recommended the range on offer by Aldi and what an Aladdin's Cave it is.
Currently trying 'Summer Trifle' a bit cough syrup like but with a pleasant after taste, however a friend reckons the lemon sherbert flavour is to die for.
So die I must.......
Gin liqueurs on 18:33 - May 19 with 853 viewsMickS_

Gin. Biggest young throw up of my young life. Aperol spritzers mate - lovely colour only topped by ouzo, grenadine and water/lemonade.

Yammas.
Gin liqueurs on 19:11 - May 19 with 838 viewsSonofNorfolt

Gin liqueurs on 18:33 - May 19 by MickS_

Gin. Biggest young throw up of my young life. Aperol spritzers mate - lovely colour only topped by ouzo, grenadine and water/lemonade.

Yammas.

Yours is a Greek take on Spritz Mick, the original with Prosecco and soda is very refreshing sort of an Italian Pimms, but unlike these gin liqueurs it means that you have to make an effort to make them rather than shovelling them down your Gregory.
Finesse is the key word here.
Gin liqueurs on 19:28 - May 19 with 832 viewsMickS_

Gin liqueurs on 19:11 - May 19 by SonofNorfolt

Yours is a Greek take on Spritz Mick, the original with Prosecco and soda is very refreshing sort of an Italian Pimms, but unlike these gin liqueurs it means that you have to make an effort to make them rather than shovelling them down your Gregory.
Finesse is the key word here.

To be fair, leaning left or right to have a gargle is a fair point. But you will get fat if you don’t move.
Gin liqueurs on 03:28 - May 20 with 750 viewsPlanetHonneywood

An Aussie mate alerted me to a brand of gin called ‘Four Pillars Bloody Shiraz’.

On my wanderings I came across it in a bar and fair dinkum, it’s a fantastic drop. Gin without tonic can be a tad challenging to drink, but not this brand, and you also don’t need fancy schmancy tonics either.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Gin liqueurs on 04:35 - May 21 with 635 viewsMatch82

Gin liqueurs on 19:28 - May 19 by MickS_

To be fair, leaning left or right to have a gargle is a fair point. But you will get fat if you don’t move.

There's always one who has to turn every thread political
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024