Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mooooooooooooooooove! 08:52 - May 28 with 15979 viewsMrSheen

Rugba Leeg is back in less than two hours, Eels v Broncos. All Hail, Lord V'Landys!
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 09:37 - May 28 with 4325 viewsNorthernr

Cannot fcking wait, even allowing for the lack of a crowd.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 09:49 - May 28 with 4312 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 09:37 - May 28 by Northernr

Cannot fcking wait, even allowing for the lack of a crowd.

My son found the US feed for Dortmund v Bayern, with added crowd noise. I know it's the epitome of all things phoney, but I thought it was better than hearing players' footsteps.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 10:00 - May 28 with 4307 viewsDiscodroids

I'll Be watching all 8 games, Live. The Bionic David Fafita missing for the Bronco's but i still fancy them to edge Parramatta by 4 points. The Bronc's center Katoni Staggs is pure Magic. Reece Campbell gillard up against Payne Hass should be Jonthon E Rollerball tasty.

Surprised to See Kallum Watkins back already from the Titans and going to Toronto last week. I Thought he might have made a bigger impact over there.
[Post edited 28 May 2020 10:03]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 10:06 - May 28 with 4293 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 10:00 - May 28 by Discodroids

I'll Be watching all 8 games, Live. The Bionic David Fafita missing for the Bronco's but i still fancy them to edge Parramatta by 4 points. The Bronc's center Katoni Staggs is pure Magic. Reece Campbell gillard up against Payne Hass should be Jonthon E Rollerball tasty.

Surprised to See Kallum Watkins back already from the Titans and going to Toronto last week. I Thought he might have made a bigger impact over there.
[Post edited 28 May 2020 10:03]

Watkins was fairly patchy in his last few seasons at Leeds, was never going to be up to the challenge in Oz, and the Titans are a terrible place to find your feet. Hall similar, far too many miles on the clock to make an impression in such a tough environment. You have to go young to have any chance.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 10:14 - May 28 with 4291 viewsDiscodroids

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 10:06 - May 28 by MrSheen

Watkins was fairly patchy in his last few seasons at Leeds, was never going to be up to the challenge in Oz, and the Titans are a terrible place to find your feet. Hall similar, far too many miles on the clock to make an impression in such a tough environment. You have to go young to have any chance.

I feel sorry for Ryan Hall , i've been following him on Twitter and he wrote a good piece on his injuries since he joined the Roosters on their website. One injury after another which has cost him the best part of a year out.

Watkins looked good to me in the Opening couple of Titans games which were both televised live. Titans have got some good players can't understand why they struggle.

As you say, both probably a bit long in the tooth when they took the plunge to the NRL
[Post edited 28 May 2020 10:15]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 10:42 - May 28 with 4262 viewsDiscodroids

Kick off ten mins...

Fuc k it, Unleash the Kraken... Pilsner Urquell.

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 10:43 - May 28 with 4258 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 10:14 - May 28 by Discodroids

I feel sorry for Ryan Hall , i've been following him on Twitter and he wrote a good piece on his injuries since he joined the Roosters on their website. One injury after another which has cost him the best part of a year out.

Watkins looked good to me in the Opening couple of Titans games which were both televised live. Titans have got some good players can't understand why they struggle.

As you say, both probably a bit long in the tooth when they took the plunge to the NRL
[Post edited 28 May 2020 10:15]

Who are you on today?
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 10:46 - May 28 with 4258 viewsNorthernr

It's a fitness thing with Watkins isn't it? Never been the same since a big injury.
Login to get fewer ads

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 10:47 - May 28 with 4257 viewsDiscodroids

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 10:43 - May 28 by MrSheen

Who are you on today?

Bronco's by a narrow margin Mr Sheen.

Team List In.

https://www.nrl.com/draw/nrl-premiership/2020/round-3/broncos-v-eels/

Looking forwart to my lot, The Canberra Raiders v Storm Saturday Morning

The play off last year between the two was the best game of Rugby League i've seen in years.

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 10:52 - May 28 with 4243 viewsqprxtc

What’s the difference between Rugby League and Union?

As mysterious to me as cricket and an an omnipotent and omnipresent celestial being.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 11:01 - May 28 with 4237 viewsNorthernr

Well we're two mins in and this set restart thing can already get in the bin
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 11:06 - May 28 with 4223 viewsMrSheen

Great to see Campbell-Gillard’s tache is still Freddie Mercury magnificent.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 11:10 - May 28 with 4216 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 09:49 - May 28 by MrSheen

My son found the US feed for Dortmund v Bayern, with added crowd noise. I know it's the epitome of all things phoney, but I thought it was better than hearing players' footsteps.

I haven’t got around to watching any televised sport yet but I will at some point, definitely if it’s QPR. Reckon I’ll just have music playing or listen to a podcast at the same time. I’m not really that bothered about commentary.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 11:44 - May 28 with 4199 viewsMrSheen

They'll need another two months off after that first half. How is anyone still moving?
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 12:16 - May 28 with 4175 viewsNorthernr

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 10:52 - May 28 by qprxtc

What’s the difference between Rugby League and Union?

As mysterious to me as cricket and an an omnipotent and omnipresent celestial being.

RL is like american football without the stoppages and the pads.
RU ruins pubs for the first three months of the year.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 12:30 - May 28 with 4165 viewsNorthernr

Well you don't win a game of league with half as many set completions as your opponent and one penalty in 70 mins. We've learnt that today.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 12:52 - May 28 with 4137 viewsozexile

Dreadful dreadful defence by the Broncos. You can't drop back on to your line and not come forward to the ball carrier. Siebold won't be coaching next year.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 13:49 - May 28 with 4099 viewsnadera78

Nice little warm up game today, Mr Sheen, before the big one tomorrow.

Carn the Bunnies!!!!!!!!
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 14:04 - May 28 with 4083 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 13:49 - May 28 by nadera78

Nice little warm up game today, Mr Sheen, before the big one tomorrow.

Carn the Bunnies!!!!!!!!

I love working from home.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 17:06 - May 28 with 4054 viewsnadera78

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 14:04 - May 28 by MrSheen

I love working from home.

I'm in Singapore, so the Bunnies game kicks off at 6pm. Means I can have a beer or three during the game and still have time to have dinner with the Mrs afterwards.

Also, having no sport to watch for so long means I've saved up enough credits to watch as many games as I want now the NRL is back. Boom!
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 21:03 - May 28 with 4000 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 17:06 - May 28 by nadera78

I'm in Singapore, so the Bunnies game kicks off at 6pm. Means I can have a beer or three during the game and still have time to have dinner with the Mrs afterwards.

Also, having no sport to watch for so long means I've saved up enough credits to watch as many games as I want now the NRL is back. Boom!

Can you go out in Sing to watch it?
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 00:26 - May 29 with 3975 viewsbob566

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 12:16 - May 28 by Northernr

RL is like american football without the stoppages and the pads.
RU ruins pubs for the first three months of the year.

I don't know if that's a dig at nfl. Nfl is a tough sport as is rugby league. Rugby league has played a blinder during covid. One of the last offering live sport and now one of the first back. Reckon they've picked up loads of new fans.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 03:48 - May 29 with 3957 viewsnadera78

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 21:03 - May 28 by MrSheen

Can you go out in Sing to watch it?

No, the bars, gyms, restaurants etc are still shut.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 09:48 - May 29 with 3921 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 03:48 - May 29 by nadera78

No, the bars, gyms, restaurants etc are still shut.

Protects you from the £12 pint, at least.

I like that Cowboys stadium. First time I've seen it. The old hill was lovely, but I'm sure the punters will appreciate a roof there.

Get used to that Justin Holbrooke traumatised look. Not much of a test for the Cowboys, but they look terrific - Holmes, Robson, Taumalolo, even Hess looking like Dolph Lundgren again.
[Post edited 29 May 2020 10:54]
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 11:50 - May 29 with 3901 viewsMrSheen

Another good first half. The Bunnies should be pleased with that score, If Keary and Crichton hadn't butchered chances, the Roosters could have been out of sight. Haven't seen much of Cook yet.

Mitchell is a soulless money-grabbing mercenary. Surely he belongs at the Roosters?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024