Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mooooooooooooooooove! 08:52 - May 28 with 16571 viewsMrSheen

Rugba Leeg is back in less than two hours, Eels v Broncos. All Hail, Lord V'Landys!
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 06:41 - Nov 14 with 949 viewsDixie_CT

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 21:43 - Nov 13 by Northernr

Well, two great games in two nights, if slightly chaotic energy.
Catalans and Hull biggest problems are they're so inconsistent, attitude issues, culture issues, but they;re dangerous in a one on one situation if they turn up. I think they'll both lose very comfortably next week and it'll be a Saints Wigan final as ever. Catalans will be missing at least 3 on suspension after the review.
I have to say, I don't want more video inteference, but having invited it in, I don't know how a video referee has half a dozen looks at McCillorum, a known thug, spraying Dwyer's nose, and then two sets later watches Joel Tomkins, another one with form, sticking two fingers up Richie Myler's ars, and does nothing about any of it.

This post has been edited by an administrator

I thought Catalan were going to push on early in the season, they looked on fire. Last season they destroyed Broncos at home only for us to go over there an roll them over with quite a solid game plan of get your basics right.

Robert Hicks as video ref? He is so inconsistent it’s very frustrating. Not a fan of Leeds at all but would have liked to see them go though as that was a shocker on Dwyer.

Think it is looking like Saints v Wigan and Saints better get this one in as next year Bateman, French and Hastings will be quite the attacking force. Very surprised Hastings signed and god knows how they are affording it.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 09:02 - Nov 18 with 886 viewsDixie_CT

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 06:41 - Nov 14 by Dixie_CT

I thought Catalan were going to push on early in the season, they looked on fire. Last season they destroyed Broncos at home only for us to go over there an roll them over with quite a solid game plan of get your basics right.

Robert Hicks as video ref? He is so inconsistent it’s very frustrating. Not a fan of Leeds at all but would have liked to see them go though as that was a shocker on Dwyer.

Think it is looking like Saints v Wigan and Saints better get this one in as next year Bateman, French and Hastings will be quite the attacking force. Very surprised Hastings signed and god knows how they are affording it.

McIllorum got a hefty six game ban.

Kieron Dixon has left London for York <sad face> Is there any bugger left there? At least the wage bill will be small and London Skolars will be a derby gulp!

And State of Origin? Blues by a narrow margin
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 10:18 - Nov 18 with 870 viewsTheChef

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 09:02 - Nov 18 by Dixie_CT

McIllorum got a hefty six game ban.

Kieron Dixon has left London for York <sad face> Is there any bugger left there? At least the wage bill will be small and London Skolars will be a derby gulp!

And State of Origin? Blues by a narrow margin

Nice for QLD to take a lead into half time.

Somewhat fortunate that Tedesco has had to go off, so NSW have it all to do.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 10:28 - Nov 18 with 870 viewsDixie_CT

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 10:18 - Nov 18 by TheChef

Nice for QLD to take a lead into half time.

Somewhat fortunate that Tedesco has had to go off, so NSW have it all to do.

Has to be a massive swing in momentum for NSW to have a chance of winning. Tedesco was a huge loss, Munster & Grant are running the show.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 11:19 - Nov 18 with 860 viewsTheChef

Lovely jubbly - nice one Maroooooooooons!

Still maintained the drama to the end of course...

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 11:31 - Nov 18 with 859 viewsDixie_CT

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 11:19 - Nov 18 by TheChef

Lovely jubbly - nice one Maroooooooooons!

Still maintained the drama to the end of course...

Had a bit of everything that, superb watch.

Lots of talking points at the end, should it have been a penalty try? Another sin bin? Captains challenge successful after the clock had gone (wtf is that all about??).

Couldn’t deny QLD were the better team on the night, just didn’t convert their dominance into points which would have negated all of the above.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 13:24 - Nov 18 with 852 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 11:31 - Nov 18 by Dixie_CT

Lots of talking points at the end, should it have been a penalty try? Another sin bin? Captains challenge successful after the clock had gone (wtf is that all about??).

Couldn’t deny QLD were the better team on the night, just didn’t convert their dominance into points which would have negated all of the above.

Just caught up with it. Hats off to Queensland, superb performance given the players at their disposal. Fittler had no idea how to sort out his team.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 13:32 - Nov 18 with 843 viewsTheChef

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 11:31 - Nov 18 by Dixie_CT

Yeah the penalty try, he probably was going to score given the pace he was going at, but if you can't be 100% sure then I don't think you can award it.

Great professional foul though!

Login to get fewer ads

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 12:07 - Nov 23 with 619 viewsKonk

Another amazing effort from Kevin Sinfield. What a top bloke and amazing friend. The pair of them are proper heroes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/59385774

Closing-in on another £1m raised for MND research/care:

https://donate.giveasyoulive.com/fundraising/kevin-sinfields-the-extra-mile-chal

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 12:48 - Nov 23 with 587 viewshantssi

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 12:07 - Nov 23 by Konk

Another amazing effort from Kevin Sinfield. What a top bloke and amazing friend. The pair of them are proper heroes.

https://donate.giveasyoulive.com/fundraising/kevin-sinfields-the-extra-mile-chal

Saw him interviewed on the BBC yesterday morning before he set off. Came across as a really top bloke and to achieve what he did is to average 10 minute miles for 24 hours, that’s some going!!
I can just about do a 10K in an hour and are shattered after!!
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 03:48 - Nov 24 with 543 viewsnadera78

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 12:07 - Nov 23 by Konk

Across the entire 127-year history of English rugby league not one single player has ever been knighted. Remarkable, really. Curious to see if Sinfield is ever offered one.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 09:04 - Nov 24 with 521 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 03:48 - Nov 24 by nadera78

Across the entire 127-year history of English rugby league not one single player has ever been knighted. Remarkable, really. Curious to see if Sinfield is ever offered one.

I once read that he was brought up in a commune in Oldham and that his parents were active in far-left politics. He might top the offer by refusing it (unless Union has changed him!)
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 09:57 - Nov 24 with 505 viewsnadera78

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 09:04 - Nov 24 by MrSheen

I once read that he was brought up in a commune in Oldham and that his parents were active in far-left politics. He might top the offer by refusing it (unless Union has changed him!)

Not sure about the commune but definitely a marxist, or at least was in his younger days. He certainly always struck me as a very principled man, I know he certainly took less money at Leeds than he was offered elsewhere because he wanted to keep the team together in a salary capped sport and saw more value in achievements than wealth. His actions over the past two years only reinforce that perception of him.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 10:34 - Nov 24 with 499 viewsMrSheen

Wow, free-to-air Super League on C4, good news.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/nov/24/super-league-to-show-free-to-air-t
[Post edited 24 Nov 2021 10:35]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024