Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mooooooooooooooooove! 08:52 - May 28 with 16567 viewsMrSheen

Rugba Leeg is back in less than two hours, Eels v Broncos. All Hail, Lord V'Landys!
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 12:07 - May 29 with 1238 viewsozexile

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 11:50 - May 29 by MrSheen

Another good first half. The Bunnies should be pleased with that score, If Keary and Crichton hadn't butchered chances, the Roosters could have been out of sight. Haven't seen much of Cook yet.

Mitchell is a soulless money-grabbing mercenary. Surely he belongs at the Roosters?

I think he should stick to the wing or centres.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 12:13 - May 29 with 1232 viewsMrSheen

Two quick tries caused by the tackler going for the ball NFL-style rather than the legs.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 12:20 - May 29 with 1227 viewsnadera78

Souths have a few players who look the business but, in the Aussie vernacular, lack a bit of ticker. Mitchell being a case in point. Losing Inglis, Sutton and Big Sam has really hurt this club. And, of course, there's Mr Bennett who should have retired a few years ago.

Good job I'm drinking, this game could get very messy.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 12:55 - May 29 with 1213 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 12:20 - May 29 by nadera78

Souths have a few players who look the business but, in the Aussie vernacular, lack a bit of ticker. Mitchell being a case in point. Losing Inglis, Sutton and Big Sam has really hurt this club. And, of course, there's Mr Bennett who should have retired a few years ago.

Good job I'm drinking, this game could get very messy.

They certainly didn't get as much out of Cook, Reynolds and Mitchell what the Roosters got out of Tedesco, Keary and Friend, but I thought the effort level was good throughout. Just a bit slower everywhere.

Storm - Raiders tomorrow, another treat.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 15:42 - May 29 with 1201 viewsNorthernr

Don’t know about you guys and it’s something I never thought I’d say, but the fake crowd noise is really adding to it for me over what I’ve seen of Bundesliga so far.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 16:00 - May 29 with 1185 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 15:42 - May 29 by Northernr

Don’t know about you guys and it’s something I never thought I’d say, but the fake crowd noise is really adding to it for me over what I’ve seen of Bundesliga so far.

Roosters game don't usually involve any crowd noise, so it's a yes from me.

I've got to add, I think the refs have been really good so far.
[Post edited 29 May 2020 16:03]
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 18:05 - May 29 with 1170 viewsNorthernr

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 16:00 - May 29 by MrSheen

Roosters game don't usually involve any crowd noise, so it's a yes from me.

I've got to add, I think the refs have been really good so far.
[Post edited 29 May 2020 16:03]

Much prefer it without two refs.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 18:07 - May 29 with 1168 viewsnadera78

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 12:55 - May 29 by MrSheen

They certainly didn't get as much out of Cook, Reynolds and Mitchell what the Roosters got out of Tedesco, Keary and Friend, but I thought the effort level was good throughout. Just a bit slower everywhere.

Storm - Raiders tomorrow, another treat.

It's not so much a lack of effort, but more the determination to impose themselves on a game that isn't going their way. I don't see Souths' spine having that attitude.
Login to get fewer ads

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 18:16 - May 29 with 1164 viewsnadera78

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 15:42 - May 29 by Northernr

I was dubious at first too but it works quite well. Probably because it feels like a general background noice that rises and falls rather than someone banging a drum or playing 2 Unlimited.

Early days, but I like the new six-again rule. And I never liked having 2 refs so I'm glad to see that's been changed. The games have definitely been quick.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 12:49 - May 30 with 1131 viewsMrSheen

Another thriller. Great stuff from the English lads. Never seen so many errors from a Melbourne team.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 13:45 - May 30 with 1120 viewsNorthernr

Well that was the most enjoyable morning I’ve had for a while. Amazing that Sky have the rights to do that every weekend but don’t.

Warriors v unlike them, discipline, concentration, completed every set for the first 75 mins, so close to 100% completion which I’ve never seen. Less said about St George the better, graham looks miles past it.

Cronulla West’s was a strange game, v entertaining though. Love Luke Brooks when he gets it right like that. Benji kicks out of hand controlled the second half.

Raiders were awesome, particularly Williams who I was a bit nonplused about at Wigan but looked the part. Shame Bateman wasn’t playing.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 15:22 - May 30 with 1102 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 13:45 - May 30 by Northernr

Well that was the most enjoyable morning I’ve had for a while. Amazing that Sky have the rights to do that every weekend but don’t.

Warriors v unlike them, discipline, concentration, completed every set for the first 75 mins, so close to 100% completion which I’ve never seen. Less said about St George the better, graham looks miles past it.

Cronulla West’s was a strange game, v entertaining though. Love Luke Brooks when he gets it right like that. Benji kicks out of hand controlled the second half.

Raiders were awesome, particularly Williams who I was a bit nonplused about at Wigan but looked the part. Shame Bateman wasn’t playing.

Likewise with Hodgson, I didn’t see anything in his play in England that suggested he would shine in Australia. Fair play to Ricky Stuart and his team, good judges.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 15:48 - May 30 with 1098 viewsNorthernr

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 15:22 - May 30 by MrSheen

Likewise with Hodgson, I didn’t see anything in his play in England that suggested he would shine in Australia. Fair play to Ricky Stuart and his team, good judges.

Hull FC released Hodgson cos he came through at the same time as Houghton and we had Swain then Berrigan. Houghton’s has an awesome career for us so they probably did right but damn, can’t imagine Danny stepping out of dummy half and belting a 40/20 4 mins from time to finish a game.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 15:51 - May 30 with 1098 viewsnadera78

Williams is another of those players I'd pegged as a flat track bully, but what a performance today. Shows what I know.

Warriors with a 45/47 completion rate which is insane - and the most un-Warriors like performance imaginable.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 16:03 - May 30 with 1095 viewsNorthernr

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 15:51 - May 30 by nadera78

Williams is another of those players I'd pegged as a flat track bully, but what a performance today. Shows what I know.

Warriors with a 45/47 completion rate which is insane - and the most un-Warriors like performance imaginable.

Same here with Williams. Hull have beaten Wigan in a number of big games and semis over the last few years and I always thought Williams was just ok, certainly not as good as Connor, Kelly and Sneyd. Then you see that today.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 16:36 - May 30 with 1088 viewsTGRRRSSS

Watched a bit of the games this weekend.

Been looking more at NRL - don't mind League for a bit but not huge on it.

Prefer Union by a mile

ONe thing how odd there's nothing in Perth, or Adelaide, but loads in Sydney region (albeit I get why.

North Queensland Cowboys would be a tough place to play surely?

Training etc too.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 21:08 - May 30 with 1077 viewsKiwi76

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 13:45 - May 30 by Northernr

45/47 completion!!!
Didn’t see that performance coming to be honest.
They’ve been really messed around having to quarantine both sides of Tasman & leave families behind etc.
Agree St George were average but enjoyed that
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 09:27 - May 31 with 1040 viewsTGRRRSSS

Hows things in NZ now Kiwi?

What level you at, and whens Super Rugby Aotearoa starting up???

Be cheering for Warriors in NRL obvs.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 09:32 - May 31 with 1039 viewsozexile

Wow I won't give the result away if you haven't seen it but Penrith v Knights is a cracker.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 09:37 - May 31 with 1036 viewsMrSheen

Could be a long night for the Doggies.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 10:26 - May 31 with 1028 viewsDanVanDyke

My lad's a Knights fan so we were emorionally invested, but that was a tremendous game of footy. Knights amazing defence.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 10:47 - May 31 with 1017 viewsMrSheen

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 10:26 - May 31 by DanVanDyke

My lad's a Knights fan so we were emorionally invested, but that was a tremendous game of footy. Knights amazing defence.

Just seen the highlights, the imbalance of attack was extraordinary.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 12:15 - May 31 with 997 viewsMistication92

Really enjoyed the highlights of that game. YouTube highlights really helps with getting into a new league, same with the AFL.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 12:43 - May 31 with 982 viewsozexile

Mooooooooooooooooove! on 10:47 - May 31 by MrSheen

Just seen the highlights, the imbalance of attack was extraordinary.

First half I thought it was going to blow out to 50 points. With the injuries they had it was a phenomenal effort.
Mooooooooooooooooove! on 10:45 - Jun 1 with 946 viewsNorthernr

No Ponga to start with, and then three off injured in the first 20 mins including the star half back. Some effort from the Knights.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024