Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. 11:32 - May 30 with 3641 viewsqpr_1968

mine is a strange one, pigeons, horrible bloody things, rats with wings.
probably didn't help one flying into me when I was about 8.

spiders are a common one, and nothing to be a ashamed of.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 11:46 - May 30 with 2096 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rats.
Rats.
Rats.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 11:48 - May 30 with 2091 viewsdanehoop

Heights. Don't enjoy them. Not at all.

Consequently not a great fan of flying either, which is odd as my job tended to have me doing long haul flights every few months.

Never knowingly understood

Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 11:51 - May 30 with 2080 viewsqprxtc

Not good with heights at all.

The kings road shite make me very queasy too.
Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 11:55 - May 30 with 2065 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I get dizzy at heights, too.

Getting better, though.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 11:56 - May 30 with 2057 viewstimcocking

Don't think i really have any. Can't stand crap clothes though.
Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 11:57 - May 30 with 2064 viewsqprxtc

My wife has that about pigeons too. She can’t abide them and sends me to shoo them off. She’s had a few funny turns with them. She has the same reaction to buttons too. She can’t touch them and can get sick thinking about them.

A weird thing is that I’ve seen a pigeon doll made out of buttons online. It’s her birthday next month..... 🤔
Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 11:57 - May 30 with 2063 viewsBoston

Few things I’m uncomfortable with but no phobia’s per say. The odd time I think I’m becoming overly sensitive to something I try to make a conscious mental effort to overcome whatever it is, being bloody minded I’m reasonably successful in my efforts.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 11:59 - May 30 with 2061 viewsBoston

Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 11:57 - May 30 by qprxtc

My wife has that about pigeons too. She can’t abide them and sends me to shoo them off. She’s had a few funny turns with them. She has the same reaction to buttons too. She can’t touch them and can get sick thinking about them.

A weird thing is that I’ve seen a pigeon doll made out of buttons online. It’s her birthday next month..... 🤔

Thank god for zips, eh?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 12:01 - May 30 with 2047 views2Thomas2Bowles

None really.

A bit nervous in cherry picker 50ft up in the Theater Royal some years ago, it was swaying a bit and having to work hands-free.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 12:03 - May 30 with 2041 viewsqpr_1968

Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 11:57 - May 30 by qprxtc

evil man, I would die with that alone.

Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 12:04 - May 30 with 2030 viewsslmrstid

Crustaceans creep me out. But conversely I always really feel sorry for them when seeing them in fish markets.

But mainly they just creep me out, with the sideways crawling movement and pincers. Brrrr.
Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 12:07 - May 30 with 2022 viewsSimonJames

Lifts, tunnels, caves.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 12:10 - May 30 with 2009 viewsMickS_

Heights. I almost fell off The Giant’s Causeway last year.
Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 12:10 - May 30 with 2007 viewsHamptonR

Clowns
Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 12:19 - May 30 with 1986 viewsHamptonR

Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 12:10 - May 30 by HamptonR

Clowns

Clowns are my phobia, I wasn't having a go at the previous posts.
Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 12:32 - May 30 with 1967 viewsjohncharles

Heights. Never felt comfortable at anything higher than the bedroom window. Used to try to get over it and all that but now I just don’t bother. If you threaten to shoot me if I don’t climb onto the roof of my house then just shoot me.

Strong and stable my arse.

Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 12:36 - May 30 with 1953 viewsJuzzie

- Spiders, big fookin’ hairy ones.

I read somewhere it’s something to do with their speed. Daddy long legs i have no problem with and would happily catch one in my hand. A spider of the same size, no chance.

- I wouldn’t say I’m claustrophobic but the idea of getting tapped in a cave/potholing terrifies me. I think it’s the fear of dying more than being in a tight space.
Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 12:40 - May 30 with 1947 viewsEsox_Lucius

Slugs, I could never bring myself to pick one up and put it on a hook for fishing no matter how well they were doing as bait.

The grass is always greener.

Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 12:42 - May 30 with 1943 viewsqpr_1968

Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 12:40 - May 30 by Esox_Lucius

Slugs, I could never bring myself to pick one up and put it on a hook for fishing no matter how well they were doing as bait.

when I used to fish the amount of fishermen that wouldn't even pick up a maggot.

Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 12:44 - May 30 with 1938 viewsEsox_Lucius

Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 12:42 - May 30 by qpr_1968

when I used to fish the amount of fishermen that wouldn't even pick up a maggot.

I have never put a maggot in mouth to keep them warm; there IS a line, but I have hooked up all sorts as bait when fishing from crickets to live Rainbow Trout.

The grass is always greener.

Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 12:57 - May 30 with 1925 viewsMrSheen

I was terrible with heights as a kid. I sometimes had to walk across a footbridge over Neasden underpass, it used to have me gibbering.

My youngest has trypophobia, the fear of patterns of small holes. Looking at barnacles on piers or rocks at the seaside had her in tears.
Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 13:11 - May 30 with 1900 viewsPunteR

Political threads.

I turn into a c**nt.
[Post edited 30 May 2020 13:13]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 13:23 - May 30 with 1876 viewsloftboy

Snakes

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 13:25 - May 30 with 1878 viewsLoftgirl

Although some are beautiful, for me it's moths.
Phobias....if any, what is your phobia. on 13:38 - May 30 with 1864 viewsBlackCrowe

jellyfish.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024