Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is It Time To Get A Proven Manager/Coach ? 12:56 - Jun 27 with 427 viewsMaldonian

We keep promoting within and getting the same result - just missing out!
Please get in a Manager who has experienced Promotion.
Is It Time To Get A Proven Manager/Coach ? on 15:09 - Jun 27 with 411 viewsmfb_cufc

Won't happen. In the unlikely event of McGreal losing his job, the next manager will be another internal.

mfb

Is It Time To Get A Proven Manager/Coach ? on 16:39 - Jun 27 with 397 viewsdurham_exile

I agree with Mick it won't happen.
JM is safer than Klopp.

Wayne Brown will eventually be considered but certainly not now.

I'm more concerned about the playing staff after losing four of our top pros.

We need a striker and an attacking midfielder, but in the current climate highly unlikely.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Is It Time To Get A Proven Manager/Coach ? on 17:20 - Jun 27 with 395 viewsgerry_us

I think is has proven in the past years that some of the youngsters coming out of Florence Park are at least up to Div. 2 standard with several moving to higher grade football.
With the effort and resources our Chairman has put in to this area I would suggest we should be using a good percentage of these young guys when we start up again and not just be looking to sell them on.
Is It Time To Get A Proven Manager/Coach ? on 17:29 - Jun 27 with 393 viewsbwildered

Wayne Brown would have won promotion with the Jammers before lockdown .

Re the academy, only Lapsie from the last play off game has come through now on paper, with dozen players also released, will now need couple of seasons for the next batch to establish and fast track to the first eleven .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024